Kevin vs Predator

Alright, who would win in a fight, The Predator or Kevin from Home Alone.

Rules:
>Kevin gets 24 hours prep time
>Both have their usual gear
>It's in Kevin's house from the first 2, not the 4th one
>Kevin can get an assist from the old guy, Roberts Blossom, but only once.
>If the Kevin or the Predator is not dead before the night is through, Kevin wins as default

Let's discuss

this thread is going to make me as wet as a bandit

This is a retarded thread. It's literally something somebody on reddit would come up for everyone to be "le randumb xD" and other bullshit. Fuck off OP and please end your life.

This is a retarded comment. It's literally something somebody on Cred Forums would come up for everyone to be "/thread" and other bullshit. Fuck off user and please get laid.

PS- Predator would rip Kevin's spine out through his mouth.

5 Reasons Predator would win:

1. Sweet Ass Shoulder cannon - thats right with this auto-tracking beast the predator could one shot Kevin....

Subscribe for full story

But Kevin could tape Michael Jordan to a record player and fool him

haha memes

Kevin could wrap hot christmas lights around animatronic dummies to confuse the Predator.

He taped it to a toy train. A mannequin was put on the record player.

>being angry because he hates a particular website
>being angry because he believes that some of the content posted at this website, closely-resembles that of the other website

Here's how it is, friendo. You're not going to like it, but all I offer is the truth.

You can not stop the oncoming tide of what you perceive to be "le randum post-millennial newfag summercancer tourists" from coming to this site. Or any site. Or any nation. Ever. Our numbers are too strong.

What you CAN do, however, is this. You can take a giant step back from yourself and ask, "all this crying about the past, all this whining about the present and all this despair for the future - does it make me a genuinely happy person? Does my knowledge of the idiocracy enlighten me? Does it hold me and reassure me on a cold night?"

Chances are, everyone who desperately clings to the "good old days", the answers to these questions probably aren't what you would refer to as "positive". Chances are, you probably fucking HATE yourself. Why don't you do something that distracts you from your smug, arrogant self-righteousness, for a change?

Take up a hobby. Take a walk. Lift. Oh, you'd be surprised how much better you feel, after a few weeks of doing a nice, light weights program to get those joints and muscles moving.

Maybe then there'd be less of you insipid, whining cunts making posts like this.

We are memes. We are fun. We are the NEW Cred Forums.

Shoulder cannon could level the house pretty easily.

Would Pred want to make it more of an honorable hunt by going into the house?

I really can't see how the predator could come out of this alive. He would probably grab the hot door handle instantly or shoot it because it showed heat signatures and kill himself out of frustration the second he steps on a micromachine car. Kevin>>>>>>>>creepy old guy>predator

Considering Macauley Caulkin already bested one predator in his lifetime, I don't see how he couldn't do another.

kek

Put 20 on kevin

Kevin use his powers to transform Predator into a skeleton

Kevin wins

Can you imagine Kevin zip lining to his treehouse, and the predator looking at him from the window and him saying, "Im over here you big horses ass", and then the predator starts to climb the rope, Kevin cuts it, and the predator slams into the house. Pure kino

Wew someone have 1 too many juiceboxes today? Okay, I think it's somebody's bedtime. Down you go, sport. If you're going to act like a bubble biting baby we are going to treat you like one.

This is a good thread if a bit one sided

Is it christmas?

Kevin hides his heat signature by camping in the igloo from the first movie.

Don't forget that mobster movie he played to scare the shit out of Marv in the first movie. The predator would probably hear it and dive for cover

good one

I would watch that actually

What are you doing here?

>predator creeping through house
>slips on hotwheels, land flat on back
>shoulder canon goes off, shooting hole in ceiling
>predator sits up, shakes dust out of dreds
>hears creak, looks up
>toilet falls through hole in ceiling, hits him on head
>kevin "nice try buttwipe"
>predator triggers self destruct

yes but the real question is

Why did Marv turn into a skeleton?

Bigger question would do Predators attack children?

whatever reason that is he could use it against the predator

That house is a fucking trap, man, there is a way predator could defeat kevin without getting inside?

Dress up like Michael Jackson, offer up free copies of Moonwalker and Sonic 3

>making passionate love
>attack
Maybe if you're Chris Hansen you'd think that.

It literally was a reddit post of a screenshot of a Cred Forums thread

Predator overheats his shoulder cannon by trying to kill the tarantula as it scatters throughout the house.

The cardboard cutouts and manikins would not fool the Predator, for his infrared would be able to detect it quite easily.

Realizing the situation, Kevin covers himself in snow, which renders him invisible -no heat signatures.

Agitated, the Predator then takes off his helmet allowing him to see clearly without any interference. That's when Kevin lunges forward and splashes aftershave into the Predator's eyes, causing the creature to scream out in pain as the liquid burns his eyes into wrinkling raisins.

Continue...

Kevin doesn't carry and actual weapon so the predator shakes off a couple of thrown paint cans and leaves him alone. The end,

"Not in my house!" Kevin says as he treads up stairs.

The Predator follows the sound of Kevin's footsteps, leading him to a staircase.

Kevin gets on his snow sled and slides down the stairs, knocking the Predator out through the front door.

yes and hell burn his hand on the door knob and slip on marbles on his way in.

>Alright, who would win in a fight, The Predator or Kevin from Home Alone.

Just as the Predator hits the icy pavement, John Candy slips and falls onto the Predator, squishing the monsters guts out through its mouth.

>Predator creeping up staircase
>Kevin peers over the railing from above
>yells "Hey idiot, catch!"
>drops Buzz's tarantula on the Predator
>Predator freaks out thinking it's a facehugger and falls down the stairs

Old creepy neighbor cremates the Predator and spreads its ashes throughout the driveway, which soaks up the snow - making it easier to park the family's mini van.

This

Kevin uses Talkboy to imitate Predator; drives him insane until he pulls off his mask. Kevin and Kevin Peter Hall become besties, and invite Kevin Bacon over for a dance-off.

>USE THE FORCE KEVIN

>Modern day
>The day before Christmas
>Kevin McCalister is an owner and operator of a private home security business.
>He takes on an unassuming client. An accountant with a large house that needs a security system.
>Kevin is showing his 8 year old son Kevin Jr, the Ropes of his business. They are putting the last codes into the security system and enjoying the time they get to share. Since the divorce Kevin only gets to see his Son on the hollidays. Christmas day was their last time this year to be together. They are laughing and talking about the pranks Kevin Jr pulled with his hand me down Talkboy. It was his one gift he opened early. All of a sudden their laugher comes to an abrupt end.
>Outside are a group of mob assassins casing the place. Kevin Sr is able to spy them from the draped landing window and immediately recognizes the glue ladden gloves of a Sticky Sindicate soldgier. The thugs leave for now, but Senior knows they will return at night fall.
cont.

Kevin wins this easy, predator gonna be turned into a skelly

>Why are they here? Why this house? Kevin looks down in his postulating and sees a copy of the days paper on the kitchen table. The indightments of Herry Lime and Marv Merchant, leaders of the notorious Sticky sindicate, are being held soon and the chief witness is Kevin Sr's client.
>In a fluster, Kevin Jr and Sr search the house to find what the crooks could possibly want . It's not untill they get to the basement that they hear the whimper of Mr. Bellman, the shy accountant hiding behind a stack of paint cans. In his quivering hands are the uncooked ledger books.
>The Mccallisters know its up to them to protect this house and Mr Bellman. They look around to see a basement full of spare pipes, paint cans and power tools.
>"Son, don't tell your Mom about tonight."
cont.

>Directed by Robert Rodriguez with Culkin reprising his role as Kevin McCalister. Rob Schnieder will be Mr. Bellman and Marv and Peschi will come in at the climactic action scene to "Get the job done for themselfs" when all their toadies have been dispatched. We will see graphic violence of paintcans decapitating goons. Dumb grunts getting incenerated, and scrotums torn, bashed and busted by pneumatic tools. Kevin Sr and Jr will say things in unionison and Jr will surprise Sr by improvising some new traps of his own. Throw in an old social parriah with a heart of gold that saves them and maybe Kevin winning his Exs heart back. There will be a poster of the movie Predator featured in a shot. At the end Mr. Bellman (Schnieder) will pay Kevin Sr's bill with gum. Rated R.

Predator would win if movie rules did not apply.
Kevin would win if they did (Kevin is the hero, he wins at the end, Predator looses to the hero in every movie).
If movie rules applied fully then there would be no confrontation because Kevin is not armed and is not a threat to the Predator, which would have no reason to go after him.

>this is a comment on Cred Forums

No shit you fucking idiot. How is that an insult?

>Predator arrives at night
game over.

>something you like is becoming bad
>just let it happen and give up on it. Do something else

Holy shit what a cuck. Please kys

Why am I in tears right now. Holy shit thank you.

This too.

>having a fun thread is reddit

Predator pussys out after watching kevin kill a dog.

>replying to stale pasta

tourist as fuck

No, Kevin will just wear his limited edition Call of Duty nightvision googles.

youtube.com/watch?v=ukaViCFaA0c

>Would Pred want to make it more of an honorable hunt by going into the house?
If he observed Kevin defeat the guys from the first movie yes, because then Kevin is a worthy prey. He'd probably only drop the shoulder cannon and any ranged weapons though, and go claw-only.

fucking kill yourself

Holy shit, this thread is cringey. Is this your first day on the internet?

I've got news for you newfag. The real Cred Forums user base has been moved for several years this is just 4chans rotting corpse,enjoy your stay lol.

literally this

gay pasta

Underrated post

That is actually a good question!

I mean... the Predator IS prone to ordinary traps, so...

I'm not sure...

>reddit
more like the narutofan.forums.com vs battle discussion section

Who would win Itachi vs Kisame

i meant the outskirts battledome not the konoha battledome you fucking retard

negged

>kisamtards

They're not the Cred Forums user base if they're not using Cred Forums genius.

Is it winter? Can ol' Preds deal with ice steps?

>please get laid
I would if I could, bitch.

Predator only attacks humans with weapons.
So he would kill Kevin when he's got that air gun.

>predator triggers self destruct
>Predator is dead
>Kevin is dead
who is the winner?

Kevin's family, they can finally forget about him.