Name some films which give a similar feel to pic related

Name some films which give a similar feel to pic related

I hate phoneposters so much. Remove phone support. In fact, block phones and their dumb owners.

This. Unfortunately Hiro himself is a phoneposter

>all the influx of r/The_Donald faggots and people hearing about pepe and Cred Forums's financial woes.

it's going to be a shit autumn/winter

I'm a phoneposter
Why exactly do you hate us?

Because you're ruining the site

How

Maybe that's why he is so fucking incompetent.

Phoneposters is the first step towards Generation Z stealing Cred Forums from millennials.

In 5 years time Simpson filename threads will be replaced by Big Bang Theory filename threads and minecraft memes will flood the site.

Statistically you're a newfag from reddit
Also, Cred Forums can no longer afford storage space due to the sheer number of people posting here
All the site's problems would be solved if every fucking phoneposter was banned and blocked

Is possible to not allow people in their phone posting here?

You don't have a phone?

I just don't want to get out of bed at the moment.

I don't know but probably.
Not him but I have a phone but that doesn't mean I use to browse the internet.

I do. I don't browse Cred Forums on it though because I'm not some fucking normie twat who leaves the house

They're also the only browsers who overwhelmingly don't use adblock making them the best source of income

>Statistically you're a newfag from reddit
Source?

I've been coming to Cred Forums since 2007.

what do you people think about tabletposters

Unless you're a legit autist than chances are you will grow up a little bit over the course of your shitposting days. You really never do get to leave here even if others call you a normie now.

I've been here since 2008 buddy. I just wanna shit and shitpost in peace

is that even a thing ?

First of all, you're constantly typing retarded typos. Your posts are literal twitter-tier because they're short and devoid of content. You're also constantly begging people to re-upload gifs and webms because "im on the phone lol"

And to top it off, statistically (a chance of about 80% per post in my opinion), you're browsing this site for less than a year. I also have a phone but I'd never fucking post on it because its pointless - it's only good for browsing

>statistically (a chance of about 80% per post in my opinion), you're browsing this site for less than a year
>statistically
>in my opinion
That's the most retarded statement I've read in while. Congrats.

Statistically there's a 100% chance you'll be raped by pack of niggers tonight... in my opinion.

i have a 10.1 tablet. i use firefox and the normal desktop version of 4chinz

You need to brush up on your reading comprehension

Salo

This place helps me not want to blow my brains out while I'm at work.

This guy gets it :)

>can no longer afford storage
t. good goy
That was just hiro trying to make money off Cred Forums

>work
Get out

I only LARP as an autist you fucking weirdo I'm a normalfag with a job because I don't wanna die alone and miserable. And I posted this from my phone.

Dear everyone in this thread,

You're all a bunch of whiny faggots. Deal with it.

Regards,
Anonymous

Sent from my iPhone

>mfw I was the 1st ifag