So which one is gonna be the better movie?

So which one is gonna be the better movie?

I personally don't think Nolan can quell the Mel

Other urls found in this thread:

cottaging.co.uk/forum/stories/278787
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nolan is a meme director.
Mel actually knows how to direct historical dramas.

Mel is a better director but Dunkirk, if it's just the massive recreation of history like The Longest Day or something without any fictional stories, might be better than Hacksaw Ridge in terms of script.

Ridge has some cheap looking shots in it and Garfield's accent is wonky as hell.

Even so, I think they'll both be good and not outright disasters

One has Mark Rylance, but I get the feeling Nolan is gonna go full meme and Harry Styles will have more screentime.

NO MORE EXTRAS DOING STUPID SHIT

>One is made by a hack
>Other is made by a based kinographer
Hmm, I wonder which will be better

you all seem to ignore that nolan's movie will also be a time travel flick and alternate universe tale about how a ww2 in a different dimension decided the outcome of our dimension's ww2

Any other day it would be Mel. However Hacksaw Ridge looks like over sentimental mediocrity. I'd be happy to be proven wrong though.

I already know that Dunkirk will trigger me hard as a frenchfag

>owever Hacksaw Ridge looks like over sentimental mediocrity.
Dont know about mediocrity, but overly sentimental seems accurate for sure

only one involves swatting nips

Mels film seems to border on the cheesy but fuck if that trailer didnt get tears in my eyes.

Dunkirk looks bland as fuck.

Nolan PG-13 summer fun epic

or

Gibson Rated-R war drama

>Gibson Rated-R war drama

HARDCOOOOOOOOOOORE

>Rated R for intense prolonged realistically graphic sequences of war violence including grisly bloody images

That right there, it actually happened. Not kidding either.

cottaging.co.uk/forum/stories/278787

Virtual violence*

It's got to be Hacksaw Ridge, I think Dunkirk will struggle to find any characters for the audience to focus on

why would i wanna watch some movie about a christcuck that doesnt even fight

Because he made up for his low KDR by saving a fuckton of peoples' lives, the Army actually tried to inflate the figures but he told them not to

Great.

So diagonal smoke clouds are going to be on every fucking poster for the next 5 years, and ticking clocks/smash cut to silence is going to be the next trailer meme for the next 5 years.

Fuck off Nolan.

I wonder how it feels to watch yourself get raped.