Fargo is better than breaking bad and underrated

It's a bit overrated and almost as good as Walking Dead.

I'm with you.

You're a fucking idiot, and I enjoy the Walking Dead.

not really underrated, it gets glowing reviews but just doesn't have a massive audience

>I enjoy the Walking Dead.
Who doesn't?

Because it's a shit talk show with unnecessary drama

The walking dead has shit action scene choreography, mostly shit dialogue, and they tend to drag arcs way too long to the point that even if it's good, it becomes annoying. I don't know why I still watch it. Should have stopped at the shitty Sophia arc at S2.

Fargo is really good, but not Breaking bad level. and I'm not sure if people that love The walking dead(masses) find it enjoyable.

people with actual taste

>and almost as good as Walking Dead
No way, stuff actually happens in Fargo.

You have probably hshit for brains if you rate either of the shows positively

Its nowhere near as good as brba

I swear every time you underage faggots find a new show you claim its better than breaking bad

>probably like breaking bad

The shield is better than breaking bad

Breaking Bad was good, but it wasn't as good as people make it out to be.

>Muh drugs

Breaking Bad fucking sucks, it's time to get over it

I tried to watch it 2 times and never finished, its incredibly boring

Memes aside, OP is right. It is the best "underrated" show out there.

Other than a few unnecessary links to S1, Season 2 is one of the most engaging seasons of TV I've ever watched. Possible surpassing TD S1.

I agree.
Fargo is the best TV series I've seen yet, all things considered.

you know, you are dumb, Breaking Bad enabled shows like Fargo,The Leftovers,The Knick,Hannibal, True Dectectives etc...
Yes, there are better shows than BrBa and GOT and now-shitty TWD, but if it werent for those shows Fargo wouldnt be what it is, every one of those shows pushed the bar an little in some aspect forcing other shows to raise the bar even further, so your whole theory is based on the fact that you didnt think this true.

How is it underrated? It keeps winning awards and ish

It doesn't matter what caused it, but the show is better than them. Well, maybe except The Knick.