Where was you

Where was you

when the Westfall fell?

In 2004 i was 13

where was u

DEATH!!!

"Westfold", OP. As to your question I fucking well hope I was in Ossiriand, which always seemed to be amazingly free of trouble.

Gondor was literally containing Mordor you ungrateful piece of shit.

who am i, gamling?

I wonder if it even matters. What you're really responding to's just more TEAM JACKSON shite of the sort they were always contriving because they thought their version of the story was better than the jolly old professor's.

Tolkien would be academically interested in the permutations of his work when put through the lense of film making. When he was alive, he took great interest in the translated versions of his books, noting the difficulties and compromises that the traslators had to make. Bear in mind that fictionally, the LotR was written as if it was translated from multiple middle Earth langs into English.

Tolkien was also very interested in mythmaking. How events become history become stories become legend become myth and eventually forgotten but for scraps of local names. He would be interested in why Jackson made additions and deletions to his written work and view this as part of the mythmaking process.

Tldr: tolkien wouldn't have minded Jackson's changes

I was hanging out with Karl Urban

In my room.

in stormwind shitposting in tradechat

I am disappointed user.

Reading.

We was kings?

Why wasn't anyone from Rohan at the council of Elrond?

I was in DM

someone has to dance in front of the auction house mane

having dinner at Mt. Doom

I wasn't at the trident

>tolkien wouldn't have minded Jackson's changes
He really would have. Tolkien was not a fan of gratuitous battle scenes, and the LotR films have a lot in them. They're very different thematically as well, while Tolkien was quite clear with his themes.