/who/ - Doctor Who General

Chibnall's disapproving face edition

Last trash >>

Other urls found in this thread:

bleedingcool.com/2016/10/06/john-barrowman-talks-comic-book-retailers-new-torchwood-comic/
radiotimes.com/news/2016-05-03/doctor-who-considering-us-style-writers-room-under-chris-chibnall
digitalspy.com/tv/news/a810186/goodnight-sweetheart-wont-be-back-for-a-full-series-at-least-on-the-bbc/
digitalspy.com/tv/news/a810147/porridge-revival-gets-a-full-series-kevin-bishop-is-a-worthy-successor-to-ronnie-barker/
twitter.com/GirlyLetters/status/784073093119565824
twitter.com/GirlyLetters/
twitter.com/GirlyLetters/status/784078021183606784
twitter.com/bigredtrumpet/status/784082375735119872
doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/Shit_Trips:_Vol._1
instagram.com/p/BLOx8krhuhe/
twitter.com/OnWnet/status/784096858012516353
twitter.com/OnWnet/status/784099848664604673
youtube.com/watch?v=2zW-aAOB1E8
digitalspy.com/tv/news/a810212/hallelujah-itv-victoria-christmas-special-in-2017/
youtube.com/watch?v=u8TyUPt86Z0
twitter.com/OldRoberts953/status/784078639306510337
express.co.uk/entertainment/books/718447/Christopher-Ecclestone-live-reading-The-Time-Machine-London-Literature-Festival
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1jMJn-fghM
youtube.com/watch?v=qkrMIn0xWMQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Toto will be a BB8 clone. Screencap this.

I haven't watched Doctor Who in about 9 months. Give up the addiction, lads, and you'll feel better. Hate-watching a show is good for a laugh, short-term, but ultimately soul-destroying.

>I haven't watched Doctor Who in about 9 months.
You mean you skipped all the new episodes that aired in that time period?!

Probably called TwoTwoBee or something like the

>"Flashbacks" in the Xmas special.

Flashbacks of what? Have to admit, I'm slightly intrigued by this.

My guess is Nardole. Flashbacks to show us what he's been upto since last Christmas and this ep.

Barrowman at the NYCC Retailers Brekfast

bleedingcool.com/2016/10/06/john-barrowman-talks-comic-book-retailers-new-torchwood-comic/

Told you he was backā€¦

Any character's back story.

Any word on the Trash Talks entry? Was it posted yet?

>It's 2013. Moffat said it all along that his plan was to step down after three series and the 50th.

Who could've replaced him back then?

It's bigger on the inside!
Yes
What's the point of that?
Pardon?
There's only you, why does there need to be this much space? How do you clean it all? Doesn't it get dusty?

Is this how they will make the audience empathize with 12? By making Nardole retarded?

B R A V O S T E V E N

gareth roberts

I was always hoping for Phil Ford.

Or Toby Whithouse.

no one

Untrue. They'd have found someone, or just had a year off while they sorted things out. Moffat was in no way obliged to stay beyond 2013 if he didn't want to.

I was always hoping for Phil Ford and Gareth Roberts (not even memeing).

I've literally just opened it up and will finish it today, I finally have uninterrupted free time.

Gatiss probably would've been a shoe-in, I would think.

fill it out /who/

I don't hate the show, though.

The BBC would've wanted someone with proven prior showrunning experience. So yes, maybe Toby Whithouse (Being Human).

Possibly Neil Cross, who is a huge fan of the show and practically begged to write for it (although his 2 written eps were a miss and hit).

Don't know how he would've juggled both Luther and Doctor Who, but Moffat's coped somehow with also showrunning Sherlock.

I never understood why Moffat never asked for a co-showrunner ship. It'd make sense to bring Gatiss in for additional help if he was already running Sherlock with him.

Yeah, definitely. A shared workload and potentially a more balanced series. Two visions we know work together (as you say, they seem to run Sherlock quite well together). It still strikes me as crazy that they expect one showrunner to be on top of everything, even when he or she is solely focusing on Dr Who. Maybe this is why Chibs is bringing in a writer's room setup, so there's less pressure, and more focus on balance and sharing ideas etc.

>tfw Peter Capaldi, Sam Heughan and Doug Henshall get Bafta Scot nominations, and only 500 besotted female Heughligans comment enthusiastically on FB.

low budget

>Maybe this is why Chibs is bringing in a writer's room setup
He's not

radiotimes.com/news/2016-05-03/doctor-who-considering-us-style-writers-room-under-chris-chibnall

He is. Just watch :)

Moff's already half-way there with the amount of co-writes he's done, and RTD rewrote practically every script too. Chibnall's writers room is the next logical progression.

But then somehow RTD ran Doctor Who, Torchwood AND SJA at the same time?

It's interesting because when S8's scirpts leaked there was no Moffat credit, but then his name was added on during the brodcast?

>considering

Danny was added at a late stage.

Jeez, when did he find time to sleep?

The spinoffs were very much delegated to people like Chibnall and Phil Ford when it came to writing duties.
Anyway since both Moffat and RTD always had a co-executive producer to share the load of actually running the show, what people are really asking is why didn't he have someone else to write half of the important episodes. To which the most likely answer is just that no-one was up for it.

Night time.

Danny was in the leaked scripts.

Those were not the first draft scripts.

Didn't Gareth have a big hand in SJA too?

Did the scripts have dates on? I guess they could've been added to later, or perhaps the scripts retained the original credit until they came to make the episode at which point Moff's name would be added to those they saw warranted it.

Worth remembering RTD didn't have a family though, and although he always came across as a happy joyous soul, we know from his book just how much it drove him mad, how stressed he was, etc. Plus, as user above says, the bulk of the two spin-offs were given to Chibnall, Gardner, Ford, Roberts, etc. RTD just oversaw them (notice how he doesn't write much for either show).

Is it in the showrunner's contract that he must do X amount of episodes per year, including Christmas? I always assumed that was the case, hence we've never had Christmas written by Gatiss or another familiar trustworthy hand. It makes sense for the showrunner to write the "big" episodes, to open the series and tie them together in the finales, but I'd be interested in more co-writes in the future, or even just other writers solely tackling Christmas, etc.

Didn't you bring up Danny in response to the question of why Moffat wasn't credited on the leaked scripts?

The BBC have passed on reviving time travel sitcom Goodnight Sweetheart, but will be reviving prison comedy Porridge. Gutted to hear that, their allergy to non-who sci-fi continues to annoy

Well this is a kick to the gut. Despite critical acclaim, the BBC have passed on a revival of Goodnight Sweetheart

digitalspy.com/tv/news/a810186/goodnight-sweetheart-wont-be-back-for-a-full-series-at-least-on-the-bbc/

digitalspy.com/tv/news/a810147/porridge-revival-gets-a-full-series-kevin-bishop-is-a-worthy-successor-to-ronnie-barker/

I fucking despise Kevin Bishop.

>kevin-bishop-is-a-worthy-successor-to-ronnie-barker
no way

Goodnight Sweetheart wasn't sci-fi any more than Oh! Doctor Beeching was a cookery show.

Too right mate, Kevin Bishop is a cold presense but he could never deliver pleasure-phobic two-part jokes that hate women with the shark-like autism of Ronnie Barker.

Why did Rose know darkness was coming?

Hi Dimmeh.

MAXIMUM EXTERMINATION

suuuuuuuuuuure it was'nt.

I'm not sure. I think they want someone "secure" doing the Christmas episode so by default it goes to Moffat. Then again, I think judging from the pattern we have seen the showrunner is designated to write the opening and finale (at minimum), with whatever else he needs to be filled in.

>the "Coal Hill teacher is getting skinned" meme is actually real

twitter.com/GirlyLetters/status/784073093119565824

RIP sweet prince

It wasn't, though, was it? It had time travel as a central device but it wasn't concept-driven.

I'm taking my trip off for this post.

I feel really guilty, guys, but I think I just flat-out prefer the RTD era. I love Capaldi, I really do, but when was the last truly comfy episode? I don't know what it was about the filming style or quality of RTD's staff, but 9 and 10 are still by far my favorite Doctors. Damn. Maybe this is just nostalgia, and I can't feel nostalgia for Moff cuz it's still going? But yeah, I heavily miss the Davies.

You'll have to explain this reference to me, I see Dimmeh's a fan Twitterer but I'm not reading tweets by a fedora-wearing Whovian to get the joke.

The last comfy episode was maaaaaybe Dinosaurs on a Spaceship.

>twitter.com/GirlyLetters/
The Scooby Gang must defeat the dragon from the Hellmouth in order to save Sunnydale.

>I'm taking my trip off for this post.
lol pleb

You bullshitter, you don't even have one and you're just trying to start shit aren't you?

kneel

Don't be a pussy, tripanon.

I'd still say I prefer the Moffat era but every time I rewatch RTD it gets better, the cringey moments have less impact when you know they're coming and the sense of comfiness doesn't decrease. But every time I watch Moffat it gets worse, I just notice more plotholes and missed potential.

>replying to yourself

>yep it's so obvious

>They confirmed that the X-Mas special revolves around an American superhero played by Canadian Justin Chatwin. Capaldi said he thought it was one of Moffat's most brilliant scripts. He said it reminded him of the Christopher Reeves Superman films - "You will believe a man can fly". He said it was sweet and emotional and very Christamassy, and that it reminded him of when they show your favorite films on X-Mas Day. In this case, Superman.

>Otherwise, most of the hour focussed on Pearl joining the show. Moffat refused to reveal anything at all in terms of Series 10 spoilers, which was no surprise. He was asked about returning monsters - Classic & otherwise - to which he responded "yes, and yes", without giving anything away. He did say that the approach in the first episode is to serve as a square-one start, like Eleventh Hour, Rose, and Unearthly Child. If you start watching with the first ep of series 10, you will get everything you need to know - a perfect jumping-on point

>At one point the panel was asked about favourite stories. Capaldi offered up Day Of The Daleks ep 4 and went on at length about his delight watching the special edition featuring "more than 3 Daleks". Then he said he prefered NOT to re-watch certain old stories for fear of reality intruding upon his magical memories of the tales. He pointed to The Web Planet as an example - and Moffat advised us never to watch it.

>At the end we got to meet them and shake their hands. I looked Peter right in the eye and said "Don't you go anywhere." and he winked at me and said, "Don't you worry."

>tfw there is a very very real chance we might finally get a Matt and Peter photo together

Where is this meant to have happened?

>They confirmed that the X-Mas special revolves around an American superhero played by Canadian Justin Chatwin. Capaldi said he thought it was one of Moffat's most brilliant scripts. He said it reminded him of the Christopher Reeves Superman films - "You will believe a man can fly". He said it was sweet and emotional and very Christamassy, and that it reminded him of when they show your favorite films on X-Mas Day. In this case, Superman.
This is a total fabrication.

Gallifreybase

And who said it?

Adrian Rigelsford.

Time Said It.

I enjoyed Goodnight Sweetheart, but considered it more a comedy than sci-fi. I would postpone everything else in life to watch a Doctor Who ep live, if Nicholas Lyndhurst starred in it.

"jonahcohn"
It's in the spoilers and speculation thread.

How?

So it was FANNY then.

Wow, Girly Letters just said she "FUCKING loves the Spoiler and Speculation Thread" because of this.

What a fucking gullible asshole she is.

Okay, user. I'll be waiting.

>How?
Because it's obvious crap, far too on the nose, far too much like the GMAN crap and if this was from a con then there would be 50 people saying the same story.

So it's a crock.

after dissing them for half a year since they closed the thread?

She's a woman, after all.

twitter.com/GirlyLetters/status/784078021183606784

UNJUST

>>At the end we got to meet them and shake their hands. I looked Peter right in the eye and said "Don't you go anywhere." and he winked at me and said, "Don't you worry."
>At the end we got to meet them and shake their hands. I looked Peter right in the eye and said "Don't you go anywhere." and he winked at me and said, "Don't you worry."

Love that girlyletters full on believes this kek

Holy crap, that's Jenna! I didn't know she was at the con.

twitter.com/bigredtrumpet/status/784082375735119872

Who is Fanny? Sorry, not been on /who/ for about a month. (Re-visiting because interviews/ NYCC/ Class on soon).

It's Karen who canceled, Jenna was announced a while back.

The fuck is up with Jenna's eyebrows?

You, I guess.

Someone on GB who is a cunt

Peter, Pearl, Jenna, Matt and Karen are all there. I think Arthur is too.

>Karen far too busy in Hollywood to do this shit confirmed

Filming Jumanji, yeah.

I miss the old gang of Matt, Karen and Arthur. Good times. Good larks.

>elevator door shuts

>"Faggot."

Having eyebrows is normal. Go to bed Matt.

No Arthur. Matt and Jenna, and Alex Kingston was the replacement when Karen Gillan cancelled.

They are as artificial as the rest of her.

She (girly letters) no doubt got that from a whoufaldian tumblrina.

Some guy posted it in the GB spoiler thread

Why is /who/ now a commentary track on social media accounts?

There are 2-3 resident psychotic stalkers going through all these accounts all day looking for things to laugh at.

Because that's where all the news is

Now that the dust have settled, can we agree that Clara is the wrost companion of all time?

obnoxious hipsters

Well, no: GirlyLetters just collates everything (news, shitposts, photos, spoilers) into one easy place to find.

Let's take stock. Pearl Mackie I would fuck looking her in the eye. Jenna Coleman I would want rimming from after bathroom use. Karen Gillan I would fuck in all three holes, tie up, whip, get whipped by, get pegged by, take stilettos on the genitals from, snort coke off her ass. So what does this tell us?

Thy name is Mongo.

>Fady in Harry Potter/Lennon glasses

leave now.
/who/ is shit and has been shit for awhile.
the good days are long gone.

It's better than it was last month

I just have STAMINA

He looks shit in that picture desu. And now I've learned he's smoking it just killed my boner for him.

OLD MAN AND TOKEN BLACK GIRL HYPE

>Harry Potter/Lennon glasses
The rims are too thick for that.

Do you know about the Shit Trips /who/ anthology? It'll be released soon.

doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/Shit_Trips:_Vol._1

Thy Kingdom come. Thy will be done.

Weeb Land

For he will walk the earth eternal

does... does the guy not get that his character is the hero? he's... he's not supposed to stare like a serial killer all the time. it doesn't fit.

oh good another version of Dirk Gently where the lead character is nothing like the character in the books

This is true, monganonposting has gone down but now it seems to be back on the rise.

>GB
>all guys

Thinking about it
>/who/
>all guys

FACE ME!

yes, he has contributed to it several times

Looking at Greg's hairline and that awkward fringe that seems to extend from the top of his skull is physically painful.

>monganonposting

What is this?

Don't ask. One day it will be safe to go into but today is not that day

Run!

Both the Class boys are hideous, and the black girl is made up to look frumpy in the show

What were they thinking?

Tom Baker was creepy too.

Posting by monganon, the guy who likes to accuse all the trips, half the anons and several people from other sites of being the same person.

Heroes can stare dramatically at you. Just look at the films these days.

Bored, kiddo?

Ah.

Fuck offerino. Capaldman looks younger now than when he started.

>Token black girl

Baker was ominous, Capaldi just seems like a radge psycho.

the fuck is a radge?

Yeah, but there's dramatic and there's 'ready to kill from amphetamine abuse'.

>Baker was ominous
No, Baker looked like he was on drugs and his eyes were coming out of his skull. Capaldi just looks like a stern eccentric.

radge
Scottish informal
noun
noun: radge; plural noun: radges

a wild, crazy, or violent person.

adjective
adjective: radge

wild, crazy, or violent.

ty

Wait, what? How do you know who he is?

He looks like a guy who'd grip your tackle in a bar fight.

That's hot

This.

Don't take the bait Immigrant he's just accusing everyone of being samefag again.

Matt seems like a fun guy.

Episode 2 ā€“ The Coach With The Dragon Tattoo

Following the tragic events at the Prom, a devastated Ram isolates himself from the other three as he struggles with his new reality. Desperate to hold himself together on the football pitch, when he thinks he witnesses someone getting skinned alive heā€™s convinced heā€™s cracking up.

But when Tanya, Charlie and April are all confronted with the same thing: a horrific, monstrous, skin-peeling dragon, they know that theyā€™re under attack. The gang must pull together to fight against the monster, and try to keep Coal Hill safe.

>The Coach With the Dragon Tattoo
>tfw the PE teacher is secretly an alien dragon
>tfw krillitanes are back

instagram.com/p/BLOx8krhuhe/

Are these synopses written to appeal to 7 year olds? He's convinced he's cracking up! The gang must pull together! Try and keep school safe!

> skinned alive
Doctor Who already did it. Krillitanes / Slitheen.

every week someone gets brutally killed because that's edgy

Teen Torchwood

It sounds like you just took the 'skinned alive' meme too seriously and based a whole write-up around it.

>Will you make the leap to Marvel like some of your costars? MS: when will they ask me?

twitter.com/OnWnet/status/784096858012516353

kek poor Matt

It's like a very slow school shooting.

JSUTJSTJSUSJTUJSTUSUJTSUJT

>The first season exemplifies the "high school as hell" concept. Buffy Summers has just moved to Sunnydale after burning down her old school's gym and hopes to escape her Slayer duties. Her plans are complicated by Rupert Giles, her new Watcher, who reminds her of the inescapable presence of evil. Sunnydale High is built atop a Hellmouth, a portal to demon dimensions that attracts supernatural phenomena to the area. Buffy meets two schoolmates, Xander Harris and Willow Rosenberg, who help her fight evil through the series. She also gets a love interest in the form of Angel, a vampire who has a soul. They soon become known as the "Scoobies". Together they must prevent The Master, an ancient and especially threatening vampire, from opening the Hellmouth and taking over Sunnydale.

>after three weeks we realise only straight white men are getting killed every week

>implying the first to die won't be Ram's boyfriend

Charlie is the one with a bf.

Nah, they will drag him out to reveal he's a trans for the cliffhanger.

twitter.com/OnWnet/status/784099848664604673

>River in Torchwood

Maybe an audio, Torchwood show is dead

Haha! The queer is called Ram! Because he rams shit! That's pretty funny.

The teachers will be old white men who are openly racist, sexist and homophobic and they will get killed horribly because they cannot embrace diversity.

>by this time tomorrow we will already have watched the trailer and went ape shit over it

Feels grand

Man, what if it comes out and no-one even posts?

We already know pic related is getting skinned.

Are we talking a Dr Who trailer or a Class trailer?

Clips of both

They can't skin Doctor Who!

IMPOSSIBLE

GET HYPE

BOTH

>@OnWnet Pick an ep from the Russel T. Davies era to be in. MS: I'd be The Master. Or the Devil one. That was good. #DoctorWho #NYCC

>@OnWnet JC: What was the character who was the skin? MS: That'd be such a waste of you. #DoctorWho #NYCC

He's dying and you know what happens next!

He's doing ok with The Crown, renewed for a 2nd season.

Being an actor is about getting good roles in successful TV shows. And, most importantly, getting paid for repeats of eps around the world.

Example, Capaldi's most 'profitable' role prior to Doctor Who was in Poirot.

Those Chumblies are the wrong color, user.

Oh no?

Such a blue balls cliffhanger from RTD. Should've legitimately regenerate Tennant right then, use the Specials to fill in the gap between S3 and S4.

Fucking post a trigger warning you cunt! Skellingtons are 6spooky12me

I know, I was just memeing

I think the Crown is supposed to run for 5 series total. They're already filming series 2. Matt's getting a lot of early buzz from critics for it.

Do not open this.

thats a BBC press release

How nice! A whole billboard dedicated to Doctor Who universe BBC TV. I didn't know there was a Dirk Gently series; do we know when it'll come out?

Yes.

There is only one reason I'm hyped for Class.

The Chaos Walking Trilogy is fucking GOAT. Read it, it's REALLY good. I'm not sure how these books could be made into a film franchise (the Noise would be extraordinarily hard to portray on screen).

Charlie is the alien

>billboard
>bill board
>bill

kek.

I think you could do Noise with some very savvy sound mixing and cutting to visual flashes when necessary.
I have absolutely no faith in the upcoming Lionsgate adaptation, it is going to be a shitpile made by whos in a sad attempt to turn it into a new hunger games.

the gay alien

Girlyletters already spoiled this

He looks so effeminate it's hardly a secret.

I want to believe in Patrick Ness.

The gaylien?

The critics reviews of A Monster Calls are very good.

In fact, the distributors have postponed the film premiere from a quickly forgotten Fall/ Autumn one to the golden Xmas/ New Year spot.

A Monster Calls has a very good director and an author-adapted script, Chaos Walking has neither.

I've gotta say River being involved with companions sounds at least more interesting than River being in close proximity to past doctor-incarnations but never interacting with them because of muh continuity.

ha

A Monster Calls, written by Patrick Ness from an idea by Siobhan Dowd

>Siobhan Dowd
How do you pronounce that name? Sy o ban?

yes.

I think it's like "shavawn"

Glad for the success of A Monster Calls.

But a filmed version of Chaos Walking could've also had so much potential if done well.

Shiv On

Is it Indian?

Irish.

Karkus confirmed

youtube.com/watch?v=2zW-aAOB1E8

Victoria christmas special next year
schedule it against Who please

digitalspy.com/tv/news/a810212/hallelujah-itv-victoria-christmas-special-in-2017/

>yfw Moffat kills Doctor Who in his last episode so we don't have to suffer through Chibnall

BASED MOFFAT
A
S
E
D

The much-hyped return of BBC1ā€™s Poldark drew 5.1 million viewers but was narrowly beaten by ITVā€™s period drama Victoria on Sunday night.

The return of the BBC1 series, which has turned ab-tastic Aidan Turner into something of a national heart-throb, failed to come anywhere near the 6.9 million viewers who tuned into the launch of the first series.

Victoria bested Poldark, attracting an average of 5.2 million viewers, and a five-minute peak of 5.9 million versus Poldarkā€™s 5.3 million, something of a surprise given that the BBC airs without ads.

Victoriaā€™s audience dropped from the 5.7 million who tuned in for the premiere last Sunday. The second episode, which aired on the bank holiday Monday, also drew 5.2 million.

War Doctor 3 trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=u8TyUPt86Z0

I liked Samuel West's portrayal as a possible future incarnation of the Doctor..

>digitalspy.com/tv/news/a810212/hallelujah-itv-victoria-christmas-special-in-2017/
only well over a year away

woo

>schedule it against Who please
No, don't make me choose, user.

@RadioTimes 25 secs
Matt Smith wants to join his #DoctorWho co-stars in the @Marvel Universe radiotimes.com/news/2016-10-0ā€¦ pic.twitter.com/osKZSnIS8S

RT get all their DW 'news' from GB s&S thread

They're an embarrassment these days.

I always thought Smith could be able to play a very convincing villain. Mastermind/deranged style, maybe a serial killer. He should have gone with that

It's an Irish name. Pronounced (as close as possible) She-vorn. But the 'o' is a little between 'ar' and 'or'.

He did though

He was offered the role of Kylo Ren but turned it down.

victoria is winning the consolidated figures by a good margin too after the iplayer counts and all. I watch and like both and don't get why they scheduled two very similar audience drawing tv series against each other. they're even made by the same production company. could have gotten better ratings if they weren't competing.

huh that's pretty neat but I'd like to have seen him on a series where he could develop the character

citation needed

Sorry if you don't like to hear this but SJA+TW doesn't even compete with the effort needed for 3 episodes of Sherlock. It's literally the biggest BBC drama in the world, and has 2 Hollywood stars as the main characters. Not to mention the filming doesn't just happen in 1 small area like TW Hub or Bannerman Road. Yeah it's stressful doing 3 shows, but people were only critical of DW in 2007/8/9. RTD didn't have the UK and US audiences to worry about desu

Thanks user. Pleased to hear Jenna Coleman's new show is very successul, but I'm kinda looking forward to seeing the next companion in Doctor Who now.

Even tho Bill's not as cute and pretty, fuck it I want someone new in series 10.

>gotten

I miss Matt.

Anyone got stories for me?

Why the fuck would he turn that down? Good meme.

>technically we could get it on

Jenna is Matt's waifu confirmed

why is matt going with that cholo style?

What the fuck is up with their faces? Just look at Greg.

He needs a head bandana. I wonder if he's wearing adidas and has his socks pulled up to his knees in long jorts.

>end it

just shave his head and he's a total cholo

Greg's baldness is fucking killing me. It gets worse with every photo. Someone cover up that fucking bald patch!

so who out of those is the designate fag ?

>ywn see matt smith throwing up signs while doing the three wheel motion in his '64
Why live?

Didn't know Ross from Game Grumps became a Doctor Who character.

I don't even know. The two guys both look gay as fuck.

what is a cholo

Sherlock is on TV every 2 years. By the way, I very much like Sherlock.

Also, Doctor Who is the 'biggest BBC drama in the world', the info is freely available on their website.

Aimed at the American fag market I think.

like a mexican chav i guess?
word

Truly spoken like someone who has stepped outside in the last decade.

Fady

What does that mean?

he looks constipated

I cross all my fingers.

>Well? These shoes aren't gonna lick themselves.

>GirlyLetters censored his middle finger

He won't get anywhere. Jenna's new boyfriend makes Matt look like a potato.

even darvill made smith look like a mutant and darvill himself is just one bad haircut away from looking like a hobo

They'll stick a wig in him for season 2.

If season 1 is successful.

matt smith is ugly but super charming and ladies love him. I wish I was him desu.

I remember seeing him in a film called Cemetery Junction a few years back, he's cool.

are you the user who met him at a gig?

I have a feeling Class will generate many memes.

desu Smith has never been handsome but he is pretty cute in how fucking weird he looks

>implying there will be a season 2
>implying season 2 won't just have a whole new cast

Why is Matt dressed like a hobo? He used to dress kinda nice for conventions.

Everyone's so good looking and dressed really nice. And then there's Greg.

No. I liked Clara, krillitane me.

When was that?

There's around 30+ different short stories in the anthology. It's come up to around 48,000+ words.

Every Doctor is represented in one way or another.

He's depressed.

Because he's had no career since Doctor Who and he regrets leaving. The paycheck from attending this con is probably bigger than all the roles he's had since 11.

Reminder that we're getting our first sneak peak at Series 10 in less than 24 hours.

No.

That was a decent flick

>sneak peek
implying we're not getting the most basic and bland teaser ever

were not getting shit

Perfect

Cool. Just waiting on Trash Talks.

It's coming.

HURRY UP SENPAI OR IM GONNA DELETE THE FUCKING WIKI PREPARE YOURSELF LADS

Don't you fucking dare

TRY ME

HANDS IN THE AIR YOU DAFT CUNT

Why did Series 9 have so many gun scenes?

Subtle reference to Seven's death

It's an homage to Eric Saward

That gif is so cute it's depressing.

Because guns are better than frocks.

Because 12 = 3.
3 uses guns.
Therefore, 12 uses guns.

he's nothing like 3

to bookend the season

>@DanaScwhartzzz Hey guess what? Capaldi confirmed showrunners asked him to stick around for another season (but he hasn't signed on quite yet)

1 + 2 = 3

It's pottery, except really, really, not.

Interesting! Decision time must be soon though, because surely Chibnall will need time to recast if Capaldi decides to leave.

Ofc he could be lying, cos he's hardly going to say "yeah I've signed on for another" or "nah I'm leaving" to a random journalist, they'd want that to be big news, released when they decide

I will drop Doctor Who like an anchor and desert it if Capaldi doesn't stick around.

Good riddance. Time to move on. Capaldi's had his stint, and blown it.

gareth memeing

twitter.com/OldRoberts953/status/784078639306510337

What is this imitating?

Fuck off Gareth

Peter doesn't care for staying on message. This is the guy who said he didn't care if people watched the episode leaks when Moffat was talking about what a shame it was.

Capaldi himself was cast in July and revealed in August, then began filming the following January. There's still time left to decide.

Eccles Cake's looking hench.

express.co.uk/entertainment/books/718447/Christopher-Ecclestone-live-reading-The-Time-Machine-London-Literature-Festival

>he hasn't listened to DC3
Good to see people here still talk about things they don't actually know

There is, but they'll want to know one way or the other so Moffat can write Xmas 2017 accordingly, and CC can plan Series 11 (which starts filming June, I think, or July)

Any idea when Series 10 is supposed to wrap? I'm guessing they'll do the 2017 special after that. We'll know if he's staying by then since the info's likely to get out once he's made an actual decision.

What kind of music do cybermen listen to?

May or April, I think. Not sure if that includes Christmas 2017 though, or if they'll film that later in 2017.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1jMJn-fghM

youtube.com/watch?v=qkrMIn0xWMQ

The correct answer was Heavy Metal

This. Unless Capaldi sticks around to save the scripts Chibnall Who is going to be dead on arrival.

New thread

Oh Clala my Clala

Yes! I am the last of the /who/ Lords!!!

nah

he's right, I am

I am the last

Last for Clala

Fuck clala, last for Billy Harts

They shared a scene, stop being disrespectful

last for Barbara's big round ass

Hey guys am I late to the thread?