This is a good fucking film

This is a good fucking film.

Eh, almost. It's a good fucking movie, certainly. An ok film.

its decent /k/ino, very decent overall, maybe a bit too cliche story but what the heck, its well coordinated
will definitely watch the next John Wick /k/ìñôs

I had a great time watching it

Kek.

JW is mediocre. Not bad, but not good either. Male power fantasy etc...

>Male power fantasy

No one says this but women, tits or GTFO

The font ruined the movie for me. Most unkino piece of shit i've ever seen

You think so? I really don't like the official poster. Seems more like some kind of half-assed comic adaption.

Jesus, did I accidentally my window manager / compositor? Oh wait, it's supposed to look like that...

It's a flick, kid. A good one tho

T. Teenage edgelord

Why would a man complain about male power fantasy, fuckface?

>women

Because it's childish pandering, you do know that the term itself is pejorative, right? Same thing as "female power fantasy"

I watched it after comments on here saying it was a more realistic action film blah blah blah, but it was like Equilibrium crossed with Max Payne.

Also considering the direction they went in, it didn't nearly go edgy enough, the nightclub part should have had normies on a night out getting shot dead in the crossfire.

No it's a shitty generic action movie. Based Dafoe and Keanu are just so badass and likable that it makes the movie worth watching. Also the soundtrack is really good.

Why would anyone shoot normies in that movie though? JW is a professional minimizing civilian casualties, and he's only out for the blood of the Russian fuckface. Meanwhile the Russkies are too busy shitting their pants because Wick is coming after them; how would shooting normies help them?
Stop trying to insert your beta uprising fantasies into movies where it doesn't make sense.

>Why would anyone shoot normies in that movie though? JW is a professional minimizing civilian casualties, and he's only out for the blood of the Russian fuckface. Meanwhile the Russkies are too busy shitting their pants because Wick is coming after them; how would shooting normies help them?

That's just what would happen with many people shooting in a crowded nightclub, fucking pleb.

> expecting realism in an action flick
> expecting edgy LMAO THE DUDEBROS GET BTFOD HAHAHA REE HAHA shit in an action flick

But there was no reason in the movie for normies to get hit. The pool room was basically empty and they dance floor emptied as soon as shots were fired.

No, it's not.

How come nobody ever complains about female power fantasy, even though it's just as common?

>Movies is slang for a motion picture. Film is the medium on which motion pictures are fixed. Cinema is from the French cinématographe which comes in part from the greek kinema, meaning "movement". So cinema is really just another word meaning moving picture.

Same fucking thing fuckface so go fucking kill your fucking self okay8 fuckkkkk

The movie is alright, but I think John Wick is too powerful to be the main character. We follow him as he kills goons left and right, which is cool in a sense but leaves no tension.

I would have liked to see the mobsters as the "protagonists" here, giving us the goons's perspective as their mates get killed off in the club by a lurking John Wick. We don't get a good look at him until the middle part where they catch him and have him tied up, and we see a bloodied up man, alone, defenseless, defeated.. And when they leave the building it blows up, and we see the stark, surprised look on the mobsters's faces. They don't know where he got the explosives, they sure didn't bring any and he was tied up only a few minutes ago. But their surprise turns to terror as a greater threat approaches from an adjacent angle;it's wick, looking bloody as usual, and firing on the goons.

John Wick as a terror movie would have been superb, and the action movie could be left for the sequel. But I'm fine with the movie as it is. John Wick living his day-to-day in the beginning was a fine contrast at least, and it was comical seeing the unstoppable Whitman being pleasant to the police and hotel manager.

Hitman* not whitman
I have leaves of grass in the brain

>This is a good fucking film.

hi r.eddit

Every story ever written is a male power fantasy
-Superheroes? Check
-Epic fantasies? Check
-Medieval knights? Check
-Action movies? Check
-Horror B-movies? Check

The only "not male power fantasies" are the ones where the main character is a girl, she is a boring lame character with no motivations or no superpowers and she wants the D. Otherwise even movies with a female main character are "male power fantasies" (Resident Evil, Tomb Raider, Kill Bill etc.....)

>nobody ever complains
>nobody ever complains about twilight
You're kidding right?

>Every story ever written is a male power fantasy
Those stories are from flicks and movies, a handful of films at best. Watch more kino

not about the female power fantasy in it, dumbfuck

ITT: Roasty getting toasty

of course they do, dumbo. you think they complain about the technical aspects of the flick? lmao

Sounds cool but I doubt it could be done now that we've seen the monster John Wick.

There's that word again

>muh dog

Well i mean i liked the movie but the literally subtitle font IN the movie used whenever somebody spoke a foreign language really annoyed me. It's was borderline worse than comic sans

It was entertaining until the kid died, then the whole last part was totally stupid and added nothing.

There was no reason for the dad, who just saved his life by selling out his kid, would now decide to antagonize John Wick even further and make sure he gets killed too. It was dumb.

All in all, it's a decent revenge flick, I'd give it 6.5/10. Koreans have much better revenge flicks.