Why didn't they have sex?

Why didn't they have sex?

He's too big for her

Holy shit. Her hair really is receding.

Smug Sophie btfo when she realizes and either plugs em or khs.

I thought it was canon that Littlefinger is gay.

But user.....they did

He can't get off unless he feels in charge.

I wonder what goes on the mind of people like this. She's a untalented slag but she's a millionare. Do you really think a fucking hair line matters?

I just imagine total nothings are the people who post manlet threads. Like your life is nothing, you have a boring job and a homely girlfriend so you're like haha tfw 5'6 fuckin loser my superior genes huuhru

It would be extremely painful

He doesn't fly so good.

He hasn't but not for lack of trying.

Anyway, Baelish isn't as handsome or young as Aidan.

And Sansa isn't as old as Sophie.

>Littlefinger
>too big
What did they mean with this?

he wasn't a big guy

CRASHING THIS REALM

can you guys please stop referencing that fracking plane scene. Aiden gillen is a respected actor.

>manlet detected

He refused her offer in favor of Dr. Pavel's.

for you

PLEASE explain why littlefinger sends sansa away to get married to another dude, when he wants her supposedly the most in all of westeros, next to the throne, it didn't really help him get the throne did it

cmon, make sense of this

Someone get this hothead outta here

been a while since that episode but if I recall the idea is to get the Roose on his side when shit hts the fan

Nobody cared who he was until he was in that scene.

why would you send big-cunny there tho, I'd keep her for myself

because marriage was the primary alliance making tool for millennia and this show reflects that

Because he was counting on the fall of the Boltons and he knew he needed a Stark alliance on Winterfell.

I hope they fuck next season.

Did he really fuck a black girl?

He thought Bolton were going to unite the North, so he could have them on his side as the ruler of the Vale and then proceed to rebel against the crown to take it for himself.
Then he realized somehow (dunno how) that Boltons were weak and supported Salsa.
It's alright but it was developed very poorly and with little clear explanations

He's awful. Saw a video where he was telling a true story of Syrian refugee or some shit and the whole time he was making the same faggot expression where it looks like he's stifling laughter

How will littlefinger beat dany?

There is no real explanation. These last few seasons have been the laziest shit on tv.

Kek
He won't.

Dany has Varys on her side. Littlefinger's only equal.

She wouldn't last one minute in his scarch

Can't have scandals if he wants to become mayor of Baltimore

kek

shoot her before throwing her out of a plane

>"Do you feel in charge?"

>tfw Sophie is tall as shit, yet still wears 9 inch heels to humiliate men who would otherwise be her height or taller

He's a marble mouthed motherfucker who can't maintain an accent from one damned line of dialogue to the next.

spotted the manlet lmao holy shit

>175cm (5ft 9)
>tall as shit

More importantly why did he let his waifu get raped?

stay in your general you dimwits

i hope you niggers get banned again