When did it begin to suck?

When did it begin to suck?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fo7Ljmr2ZCo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When it turned out to be pretty good, and people outside of Cred Forums actually liked it.

When all the magic bullshit started to happen.

Season 5. Probably a bit sooner than that but I was too distracted with the wall episode and midget's trial.

dropped it 2 episodes in

When Selmy was killed off to make room for the Emmy Imp

somewhere in season 4

Season 1, episode 1.

seasons 1, 2 and 3 = good
season 4 = good but autistic
seasons 5 and 6 = 100% aimed the autistic fanbase who love "le EPIC moments"

ye. that scene when the children of the forest are throwing magic grenades to these slow moving white walkers is pretty lame.

After season 1 because it was closest to the book. David and Dan are mongoloids who labour under the delusion that they're competent writers when in fact every single time they put their own twist on the writing it turns to shit.

I mean GRRM is not some genius writer, but at least he cares about logistics, consistency and he makes sure that what the characters do actually makes sense in terms of their motivations.

David and Dan on the other hand think like this:

>What would be a cool thing to happen that would make the audiences go "Woooow"? Wouldn't it be cool if character X did Y?

That is the extent of their thoughts. They don't care if it makes sense logistically, or if it makes sense for the characters, they just go with it. Either because they know the retarded audience will lap it up anyway or because they're just genuinely incompetent buffoons.

It's a lot easier to gauge when it fully sucked, and that is season 5 onward. Season 1 is the best by far for pacing and plotting, season 2 suffers because not much happens and one of the most compelling characters sits out the bulk of the season (Jamie), season 3 and 4 are both have great moments but follow the season 2 onward method of setup in episode 1, treading water for 7 or 8 episodes, then 2 or 3 big episodes near the end. Season 5 the show goes full retard, loses it's balls, and is written for the pleb fanbase masses. At least it has a nice pair of tits I guess.

Season 2 was when it began to go downhill but it didn't become irredeemable until season 4.

When Boromir died again

Everytime D&D didn't stay faithful to the books, with the only exception of Hardhome, maybe. But that was only exciting and well directed, not necessarily a good episode plot-wise.

Believe it or not, there's a precise moment when the show started to go south: the Red Wedding. Or rather, the fan reaction to the Red Wedding.

The RW was arguably THE first major reaction video-spawning media event. After the RW happened, you see a dramatic rise in people posting their reactions to youtube. Basically all this reaction video shit we've had to endure, in everything from Marvel movies to Star Wars, is all (indirectly) GoT's fault. If it didn't start the trend, it at least brought it mainstream.

This unprecedented fan reaction fundamentally changed the way subsequent seasons were written. It affected S4 a bit, but not too much because large chunks of S4 were complete before the Red Wedding aired on TV. Seasons 5 and 6 were written 100% in a Post-RW landscape.

What I mean by this is that GoT started being written with large "watching party" audiences in mind, to maximize on fan reaction. So intimate dialogue scenes are out because no one can hear them in a party, long scenes are out because ADD, complex politics are out to make it easier to follow. On the flip side, big action is in, dramatic """twists""" every episode are in, over the top to the point it becomes unintentionally hilarious violence is in, and shitty fan bait (like referencing memes and shipping and stronk womyn) is in.

You could really do a Plinkett-style review to cover the downfall cause it's an interesting story. GoT was ruined by its crowning moment.

when stannis died

I mean parts of season 6 were very good, it's not like it just continuously sucks.

Season 5 was the lowest point, and even then it has some good stuff.

After season 4

when GRRM wrote the first word of the first book

/thread

Name three parts of season 6 that were very good

Started going down hill season 3 when they tried to split book 3 into two season. Season five is when it went to complete shit.

It is noticeable dipping in quality. That or I'm starting to feel jaded from the initial hype of it all. The plot, as far as ensemble casts which form 50 gorillion important side plots, is fairly simple and borderline predictable. When what happens happens, I still go "yay they did the thing" but it feels hollow and not as enjoyable as in the early seasons.

/thread

This is 100%

The very first season.

They started whitewashing Cersei's character even back then, by writing in fanfiction into the show, where Cersei actually had a legitimate son by Robert, who died very young from a fever of some sorts. In the books, she aborted every single time when she suspected she was pregnant with Robert's children and apparently enjoyed giving him blowjobs because she described that as "devouring your pale princes".

>Episode 7 as a whole
>Theon
>Opening of episode 10
>Confrontation with Jon, Melisandre and Davos

Said the 4th one because 'Theon' may come under episode 7.

This as well, when it became mainstream the sand snakes began and it was all downhill from there

The dragon ship attack,
The veil cavalry attack against Bolton
and pic related

Good analysis.

Unironically this. Seasons 1 and 2 were the best, with 2 being the best of them, season 3 and 4 were a little bit behind. Season 5 was the beginning of the end though and Season 6 is just atrocious. The next two "seasons" should be interesting.

That's really hot. Why would a retarded SEX LMAO show neglect that line?

Season 5 and 6 are mostly shit. Every time I'm like wtf or that was dumb bookfags always say it wasn't in the books.
Basically the show was super popular, probably because the books had some cool and interesting ideas. But D and D thought they were the reason for the success so we get retarded plots, transportations and grul powder.

Also since the red and purple weddings were so popular, the hacks D and D thought it meant killing off characters pointlessly equals good writing. So in season 5 and 6 its to the point were you don't even care anyone when someone dies.

This is all speculation as reading fantasy books is pretty gay.

this

Season 6.

This year's season was so rushed and the Arya plot with her getting stabbed with the knife twisting inside her was so stupid. I was expecting some plot twist but nope...

I actually really enjoyed Season 5 and dont get the hate for it.

But yeah Season 6 felt so rushed.

>Le battle of the basterds is the best episode because of muh big battle
Seriously?

Even the first episodes carried that sort of uncanny HBO feel like spartacus.

I watch it not because I really want to but the upsweep of social phenomenon it caused I kind of have to.

It doesn't suck but it's not good. I don't like most of the actors, tryions charm has long been lost for me and cerseis arc or whatever is the only thing I'm looking forward too

if they had balls they'd kill off daenerys since they've given her plot armor a mile wide but we all know that wont happen cuz the obese tumblerinas would freak the fuck out and go on some e-crusade

>implying D&D would actually show early-on Cersei as twisted or evil

They even pinned the killing of Robert's bastards in KL on Joffrey, when in the books it's her who had them killed, even the babies.

>Tommen randomly killing himself
Kek

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fo7Ljmr2ZCo

/thread

>the Vale cavalry attack

You mean the ride of the rohirrim v 4.0? Yeah that shit was fucking lame and was better the first two times the show did it. That whole battle was retarded because the entire thing could have been avoided if Sansa had just told Jon to hold out for another hour.

Though the Sept being blown up was probably the only worthwhile sequence from this season. Jons King in the North sequence sucked because they contrast Greatjon Umber with Lyanna fucking Mormont.

The farther they've gotten from Martin the worse they've gotten, which is ironic because a few short years ago they were complaining that there was too much material and they need to cut shit up to adapt it, and now they're out of Martins material and in original territory and are completely floundering at every turn.

It has always been shit Now fuck off

When it stopped being a story and became purely focused on how dark and realistic the show runners/author think it is.

>we destroyed all the classical fantasy tropes!
>err except for our chosen one characters who comes back to live or walks through fire.

It's trash in both mediums now and I can't wait to laugh at the pathetic ending.

>enjoyed giving him blowjobs because she described that as "devouring your pale princes"

I've always thought that was hot as fuck. The way she describes herself licking them off her fingers or scraping them off her chest and swallowing them all.

trips of truth
the show's heart became "shock and awe" after the massive response to the red wedding. after that episode, the show was showered with praise, leading D&D to think that in order to be successful they have to push the envelope as hard as possible, and forge scenarios that are the most SHOCKING.

>The next two "seasons" should be interesting.
What's more interesting is why you put 'seasons' in quotation marks.

Are you implying a season isn't a season, if it's bad?

Daenerys will march into King's Landing, inprisom Cersei as her Dragons wreck up the place just as winter approaches and then everywhere will be filled full of White Walkers as we get big battles, Jon snow will sacrifice himself or some shit as Daenerys will rule as Queen of the land when all walkers are dead.

ROLL CREDITS

>Normie audience: "WOAH AMAZING"

probably during/after season 4 when they cucked every male character and conformed to the le stronk womyn meme

Because the next couple seasons will only have 6 episodes.

So we dont even get a "season" next year.

Thats what that user was referring to.

>She wanted to see if it would be as easy with a woman as it had always been with Robert. Ten thousand of your children perished in my palm, Your Grace, she thought, slipping a third finger into Myr. Whilst you snored, I would lick your sons off my face and fingers one by one, all those pale sticky princes. You claimed your rights, my lord, but in the darkness I would eat your heirs.

Imagine trying facing that charge at the front.

What was wrong with Tommen killing himself? It's obvious why he does it, it moves the story forward, and it stopped Cersei from having a flawless victory.

>daenerys
Literally the worst character ever written on television.
>I am stronk because I am womyn. Barbarian men will bow to me.

That whole episode I was just like "heh, that's retarded"
I could tell they killed off a bunch of major characters for that EPIC TWIST shit. But it was just dumb, unlike the Red Wedding which most people were actually shocked by and probably sealed most viewers opinion of the show was great.

I guess they are thinning out all the non-essential characters and trying to tie up all the lose ends to focus on the invasion and the battle for the dawn. But I can't help but feel there must have been so many better ways.

Season 2

>that scene when those 2 girls (i forgot their names but one was the girl who said the "bad pussy" line) kills that guy together as they joke about murdering him
What the actual fuck? That guy was only some guard too I think.

They even murdered the black male guard (again I forgot his name). WHY? I was waiting for him to do something cool but nope... le army of strong women kill him

Season 7 is going to have 7 episodes, Season 8 is likely going to have 6. I'd hardly consider that a season, idk about you. Why they can't just suck it up and either A) do one more season, or B) just finish making two full 10 episode seasons, is beyond me.

Allegedly they're bored of GoT. Idk why the lazy faggots can't just step aside and let someone else finish the show.

Goddamn I love Cersei.

They respect might. What isn't mighty about killing all their leaders at once?

>What's more interesting is why you put 'seasons' in quotation marks.

No it wasn't.

That just looks like an absolute mess. How do they just turn at a 90 degree angle and not just smash through Jon's lines? Horrific choreography

Whats worse the fact that Danny is horribly written or the fact that the actress doesn't even try to act or lose weight.

I really hope she just lets herself go and gets super fat by the end of the series. But everyone has to pretend she's still hot or that a dragon could even lift her.

Cancel the wheels of time show and adapt Frank Herbert's Dune.

A lot of it is similar to GoT anyway so GoT fans would enjoy it

>tfw no Myrrish swamp scenes

JUST what in the fuck Dungeons and Dickhead?

>Allegedly they're bored of GoT
D & D are such fucking faggots. Every interview I've seen with them, they look bored and irritated with having to be there.

>Why they can't just suck it up and either A) do one more season, or B) just finish making two full 10 episode seasons, is beyond me.
Because they have enough material and budget for 13 episodes you stupid fuck. I hate game of thrones but God damn you're autistic.

You can't be serious
Anything dragons/Dany is shit by default.
The veil cavalry attack was the shittiest part of that EP, which was otherwise pretty good, aside from the retarded writing of course.
Your pic related was filmed pretty well and I really enjoyed the buildup, but I really can't get over the fact that it all was just a cheap way of removing characters and plotlines they didn't know how to progress.

>when GRRM wrote the first word of the first book
A-am I contrarian e-enough yet, guys?

>them fatty arms

How is it retarded?

You can think some characters were wasted by getting killed off without a resolution of their arcs, but how was that sequence retarded?

They're pissed their prime years are wasted on GOT when they could have been making more cape shit.

you mean when they killed doran martell and his nu-male buster guard? yeah that killed whatever small things were left of the show for me

They fucked themselves 10 ways to Sunday the last few seasons by cutting shit up and butchering several plotlines, this is all their fault you stupid cuckold. Why not just do one final 13 episode season? They're bored as fuck, why drag it out two more years? They have more than enough material but they're stupid faggots just like you

Stop being such a cuckold you lame duck

I wonder how much she actually walked for those scenes.

She locks the door to a hut and burns the best fighters in the tribe alive. All the while giving a stronk womyn speech as these murderous savage men stand there in awe of the naked midget chestlet. It's ridiculous.

Not trying to defend Slagathor or anythng but wouldn't the fact that she's fatter make sense since she's been ruling this entire time and not conquering too much of anything at the moment?

I guess she's a method actress.

I hated when magic became an actual thing instead of just general mystical shit. Seeing visions in a fire is fine, casting Level 3 Shadow Bolt From My Vagina is retarded.

But Danny never eats...

BABIES IN JARS.

>still hot
she was never hot

Meh, the vagina demon is from the books. The fucking plasma grenades wielded by the Children of the Forest and the flashback time travel bullshittery is completely fucking retarded tho. LOST tier.

Yeah I was just baiting you. Shills truly believe that though. It really is brainless. If anything the Dorhraki would view her shit trick as cowardly and snake-like. They'd be angry their great chiefs died over black magic. Then they'd run the biggest train on her the world has ever known. She really is a dumb lazy cunt. They should've at least thrown a dragon in that scene so they'd have a reason to fearfully kneel (even though total pussies stood their ground to the same dragon no problem a season earlier). If they don't rape n pillage Westoros I'm gonna laugh my ass off. Can't wait for faggots to defend that hack writing.

He's not wrong. The fat fuck never created an ending and it's some 20 years later. He's lazy and anyone who bought the books should feel cheated that he never put any real effort into finishing the series.

Dorne season. I think first 2 seasons are great . Battle of the bastards and wall battle were awesome

mfw when I am actually hype for TWD

First scene of the pilot

This. Looking back, she wasn't attractive in her nude scenes

She's an awkwardly moving, chubby dwarf, with badly shaped tits and cellulite all over her butt and legs. Whoever casted her was retarded.

When they skipped the battle at the Green Fork and didn't properly show the strategic situation with the war in the Riverlands and not introducing the Tully's until season 3.

When Balon Greyjoy wasn't killed in season2 or 3.

Jaime returning to Kingslanding before Joff was killed also made a lot of things not make sense.

When they started to have pointless leather studding instead of fairly accurate 14th/early 15th century armor.

The show was still good until about season 4. But all the mistakes they made since the last few episodes of season 1 started to add up and the story became nonsensical.

I dropped it in season three after having mostly enjoyed the first two. The bullshit just started piling up too rapidly

>When they started to have pointless leather studding instead of fairly accurate 14th/early 15th century armor.
You're not being serious, right?

Good post. More evidence would be members of the cast and showrunners hyping up episodes, literally saying that they will "break the internet." It's very obvious that they're fishing for shocked reactions.

Meant for

His point is they went from having armor that looked like actual armor, to everyone wearing shitty studded leather. They have the biggest budget on TV but their costumes turn to shit and the battles suck and the CGI is lame. So where's the budget going?

Look at the armor the Mountain wears in Season 1 compared to season 3. Jorah in season 1 to now. The Hound's original armor. Robbs armor even for fucksake. The Greatjons armor compared to the Smalljons. It looks like the Smalljon is wearing a leather studded t-shirt and leggings for fuck sake.

Valyrian rubber swords

>every season is now "totally le best and most ebig season yet xD"
>everyone of the main cast cant stop splooging about how epic the online reactions will be
>"u literally wont even believe it liek omg its cuhrazy xD"

its neck and neck with Sons of Anarchy and TWD in regards to fishing for reactions and trying to lelel xD break the internet.

oh yeah that very first scene in ep1 is when it began to suck

Every single armor looks worse than it did. Look at Brienne's original armor.

And the new one with pointless belts, ugly studding all over her mail for that biker look trademarked by "Vikings".

Also what the fuck is this fucking shit supposed to be?

You should really ask yourself "Am I gay.", "When did I become more attracted to Jon Snow than any 5/10 woman?"

Right after Tywin died. The show went to shit after this.

a 5/10 is not hot, so you just came here to agree with us while calling us gay at the same time?

>She's an awkwardly moving, chubby dwarf, with badly shaped tits and cellulite all over her butt and legs.
> implying that's not my fetish

Why does he have flaps on his shoulders? Why does he have something around his neck that hooks onto his pointless, studded chest strap? Also, that "belt"?

Fuck, you're right. The new costumes are atrocious.

The reason GoT was so good was that no character was sacred and regardless of if they were bad or good, they were susceptible to getting the literal axe.

Seasons 5&6 basically gives the main characters too much plot armor. Like, when John Snow charges into battle alone and every single arrow misses him. It's just gay shit like that that ruins it.

But I understand if you kill everyone off you don't really have a show. still gay

Also the early season major deaths had a lot of buildup around them - those characters pretty much deserved to die (Ned, Jon, Tywin, Joffrey). Every major death after Season 4 was just to thin out the cast and impress retards who care for shocking twists more than reasonable developments.

The S6 finale is the most obvious offense. They had a bunch of plotlines they weren't sure how to untangle so they literally just blew everyone up. fucking bravo.

And even if you do kill Jon, you have to bring him back the first episode of next season. They literally should have just ended the show with Jon dying. Would've been pottery.

Season 2, and it just got worse.
But there were minor changes in season 1 that made things dumber or less interesting, and I realize now I should've seen it coming.

Meant to say Robb rather than Jon, whoops.

Also I'll mention Walder Frey's death as another example of something senseless done solely to impress the fans.

When GRRM left and D&D had to actually do something

Right about here

It didnt yet

Truth. My friends have said the 6th season of game of Thrones are what they've been waiting for years! Battle of the white walkers! Yeah! Fucking faggots. I got bored of got and stopped watching after season 5.

Again if your not going to have sex with a 5/10 you are just prudish and will die a virgin. may as well be gay, you're more likely to get action

>Jon snow charging into the battle and then he appears in a green screen as he is just standing there as horses are running around him, not touching him
WHAT THE FUCK?

>Loras and Renly lying in bed talking about blowing and fucking each other
>Ros the laughing whore

these, especially the obvious Loras and Renly shit when it's only implied in the books, should have been obvious signs of the shit that was to come.

season 2

If a 5/10 comes to me and offers me a fuck, no strings attached, I will fuck her. I wouldn't bother if I have to put any effort in her though.
But that's beside the point. The point is, that 5/10 is not hot, even if you consider it fuckworthy.

Since S3.

But S6 was the first season that you could say was truly bad. D&D are awful writers.

Joffrey was the snazziest dresser in Westeros. Rip in peace sweet prince.

I think it was meant to be the lord of light protecting him, but it just comes across as bullshit. If they had made his resurrection actually fucking impacting, like by changing his character even slightly to make him more questionable, then it wouldn't be so bad. but nope they now have 2 dull mary sues.

Still lovin it senpai. It has drastically gone down in quality though

When Sean Bean died

Is there any reason to watch past the first season?

I miss him :(

There's a few shit things lately, like Yara (Asha) and Dany having a "Go girl power!!" moment and Tyrion being a fucking annoying repetitive meme machine, but it's still good when they're showing the story behind instead of what D&D are putting on the top

Scene 1 of episode 1 of season 1, where the writers showed they had nothing but a pleb surface understanding of the books.

>the King in the North!
>king can't even win battles on his own
>king falls for obvious b8
>king's own sister is a backstabbing cunt
>king won't even execute the traitorous fucking shits who refused the call

i don't remember, but i dropped it when robb died. too far.

This. Hardhome tricked people into thinking that season 5 had moments of quality but I would argue it was a worse season than 6.

This. Except for it being autistic, how the fuck is any of it autistic you autist

>The veil cavalry attack against Bolton
But that was lame since everyone knew it was coming and was just waiting for them to save the day. John was such a shit commander that he let himself get wrecked and the next episode he's king of the north, which flies in the face of Sansa being so important.

They also made Catelyn less interesting by taking away all her selfishness.

>Catelyn saying that she "tried to love Jon" in season 4

YOU MEAN WHEN SHE MURDERED WHO OWN COUSIN THEN MADE A QUIP?

>What the actual fuck? That guy was only some guard too I think.
No, that was the prince. That was a fucking awful scene.

Some of the show's best episodes have been in seasons 5 and 6 but the consistency of the first 3 is long gone. It's odd really.

S1 - Solid throughout.

S2 - Numerous flaws, but still watchable (Dany's entire plotline was a waste of time

S3 - Also solid, though the Theon torture was overdone.

S4 - Early changes begin to surface as major flaws (the timing of Jaime's arrival in King's Landing, Yara's rescue attempt of Theon, simplifying Tyrion and Jaime's relationship), but it's still good and watchable for the most part.

S5 - Shit. Introduction of the Sand Snakes makes it clear that D&D don't know what they're doing when they try and introduce new characters and locations without GRRM's template. Tyrion is hopelessly flanderized since he's popular and they have to include witty lines for him even when he's not relevant. Sansa marries Ramsay, for reasons nobody has ever been able to clarify in a way that doesn't introduce other contradictions. Barristan and Mance are killed off since D&D have finally made their decision to care more about shocking deaths than interesting developments.

S6 - Suffers from all the same problems as S5, only worse. Episode one ends with a twist that has literally no impact on any other character or episode in the show. Just because you have to end with a twist, right? They do a shit job of introducing Euron, kill Walder Frey in one of the most shameful bits of fanservice ever put to television, and barely hide the fact that they're killing people off to simplify the plot (Doran Martell, all the deaths in episode 10). The girl power scenes with Dany and Yara were cringeworthy, Arya's 2-season arc ended up being a fucking abortion, and even Ian McShane's cameo was disappointing. The entire season was an excuse to sort people into three bins: dead, team Dany, and team Jon.

Season 4...

All the war of the roses shit that G.R.R.M. stole is used up, and the story is forced to rely on a greater semblance of originality, which HBO promptly fills with SJW oriented shit....

The show's hot garbage.

Another problem is that the entire series trades on the Red Wedding.
That's the only thing that sets it apart from any other fantasy series, that's the big moment, that's the thing that even made D&D want to make a show out of it, etc.

And it's not a coincidence that the series got stale as fuck after that, in book form. In the show it got terrible when D&D got to big for their britches and decided to make it their own thing.

Season 2

I think its pretty embarrassing that, for all the grandstanding this show does about how "progressive" it is, all the gay characters are horrible stereotypes. They fucking ruined Loras by making him some dude who was just guy-crazy and then he died a pointless death.

Only if you're a masochist

I was way more disappointed by shae

shae was cast because she gave GRRM a boner

not kidding

She probably blew him, she was a porn star after all. But she was hot in the books and in the show she's ugly. So disappointed.

It started going downhill around Season 2 and snowballed pretty quick.

By the beginning of Season 4 it was unwatchable to anyone who knew better

It's pretty likely, they're quite friendly in real life.

When they replaced Bran with a Jewish lesbian.

>it's just tits and dragons

>they're bored
>bored of ruining one of the greatest series of books of the past 30 years

Fucking someone just kill those faggots already holy fucking shit

>HOLD
>THE
>DOOR

and the normies fucking loved it, best writing of ever GOATYAY.

fucking kill me

When it started to suck for a lot of people I know was when Melly gave birth to that shadow demon. So I guess that's season 3? maybe? Christ maybe even end of season 2.

Before that there was no overt MAGIC magic in the show and people could enjoy it as "Sopranoes with Swords" which was how it was commonly pitched to new viewers at the time.

I personally know many people that stopped watching at that point, of course we've long since jumped the wizard-shark since then into the land of scary skeletons time travel and elves throwing fireballs. The viewers attacked to this kind of thing are... a different breed than the ones who left, lets say.

For me personally I enjoyed it up until the sand snakes. That was so bad I lost my love for the show, ill still continue to watch (and by watch I mean pirate) until the end though. I quite enjoyed the season finale with the sept blowing up, best episode in a long time.

Holy shit, that scene was fucking terrible. I completely forgot about it.

>there's novert magic magic

there's supernatural creatures and a fucking child zombie in the first scene of the first episode

fpbp

Shadowbaby was S02E04.

The first two seasons, before magic went overboard, had ice zombies, baby dragons that spit fire, human sized wolves, and giant fucking ice walls that no human could obviously build.

Magic was always a thing.

saw that in a spoiler posted here, I legit though I was being meme'd until I saw it

/thread

That was perfect. I don't think it should have been a huge dramatic moment, but it's definitely better than anything D&D come up with.

I don't hate the magic. There is no point for me where "Too Much Magic" has been passed. There could be wizards having demon summoning fights inside a floating city and I would still be cool with it.

But a lot of people wanted it to be The War Of The Roses + Sopranoes with hints of magic that never quite got to being magic, and we lost those people along the way, and that in my opinon meant we ended up with what we have now which is generally a stupider, mouth-breathing, cross-eyed meme-audience.

I'm surprised they haven't shoved literal dragon dick into the screen yet.

After season 3.

Season 5 when they made up shit to do with Arya, Sansa, and Jaime. It's easier to adapt material and invent new scenes, but not entire storylines.

Witnessed!

Was anyone else bothered with how they made Meryn Trant a pedophile in the show? It seems like they only did that because most of the audience probably didn't remember who he was, so they had to come up with another reason to make him "evil" to the audience.

That is exactly what happened, I like how instead of having arya ask him about syrio we got
>too old

They did that with a lot of villains. Ramsey has Rickon and Winterfell plus he raped Sansa. The Dothraki kidnapped Daenerys plus they want to rape her. Frey did the Red Wedding plus he smacked Arya's ass.

S1: 9.5/10, only bad scenes are littlefinger's brothel scenes. Clear understanding of the books, minor changes made to hound's story but altogether very well directed and acted. sean bean and mark addy nailed their roles.
S2: immediate drop in quality thanks to dany's awful storyline and no based ned or robert. jon's story is also boring. JAHN SNAW. jaime also sits this season out which is a big problem for the show. tyrion ruling as hand is one of few highlights. 6.5/10
S3: Gratuitous torture scenes. Only highlight here is Jaime's redemption plotline, which was done quite well and given enough breathing room. Hound plot is also good. 7/10
S4: the last good season, but problems like yara rescuing theon only to get scared off by a bunch of wolves and jaime arriving at king's landing only to not be standing by joff's side are incredibly stupid. Tyrion overacting but saved by based Viper who carries the season. THMATH DA BEEDLES. Jaime whitewashed, doesn't reveal to Tyrion about Tysha. Tywin's death was okay. The show loses its last three good actors (jaime is now beyond repair). 7/10
S5: Shit. bad pussy. salsa/bolton littlefinger had no idea? bullshit. he genuinely had no idea? the guy who knows the dirt on everyone knew nothing about ramsey? fuck off. barristan killed for no good reason. 3/10
S6: 4.5/10. Big moments but none feel very surprising in a good, natural way, but rather feel forced. the fight scene was okay but kind of stupid (how did they get circled? jon got crushed by bodies?)

Has anyone mentioned the fact they butchered robbs story with talisa, by including a modern style romance with a foreign girl instead of a young boy accidentally sullying a girl and feeling honour bound to marry her. Kinda showed that either they didn't understand the material or they were absolutely willing to butcher it to make it fit

yeah, the next two seasons

Why did the violence tone down after this?

When the Unsullied got raped by some guys with short swords and a heavy golden mask as armor.

>thanks girl power

>characters were wasted by getting killed off without a resolution of their arcs
This is exactly what made it retarded.

>mfw i realized the shootout in westworld episode 1 was a commentary on game of thrones season 6

>talisa
You mean jeyne

fine

when all the OTT magic started to happen.

The exact moment Tywin died

REMINDER that joffrey was the first and only person to consider creating a grand centralised army which would now have been the perfect weapon to fight against the white walkers.
AND wouldve made danaerys his personal slave

this is pretty accurate

who is this in the pic?

this.

Her dragon blood powers make her immune to hot, so she can never be hot.

season 5

I like the idea of the Ros character in season 1, as a commoner perspective

Before episode 1 even aired. The books are garbage and Martin is awful in general.

After the best character on the show died.

Season 4

you do understand that:
1. She isn't the only woman on the show, tv or the universe
2. I seriously doubt you're going to be in any position to fuck here
3. A lot of people on Cred Forums aren't fat perma virgins

You must be super desperate and you have to defend some by your own admission a 5/10 for some retarded reason.
But for some of us fat/chubby chicks are gross and we have standards. And we understand not being attracted to ugly chicks doesn't mean we have to blow dudes.

So, are you just a bottom feeder or a closet case? Because there's no in between. If you thought she was attractive that's one thing, but you gave her an F and said you need to fuck her to prove your straightness.