Why is this so much better than any other talkshow?

why is this so much better than any other talkshow?
the guests always seem so laid back and relaxed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VsAqrrW3ZJc
youtube.com/watch?v=UBy6AP61hRU
youtube.com/watch?v=oifRCyBnPHU
youtube.com/watch?v=UVvCj2rujtw
telegraph.co.uk/books/authors/graham-norton-interview-the-great-british-bake-off-will-never-be/
youtu.be/-XK645Ou4pQ
youtu.be/lk_-E2eBrrQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Maybe a bit TOO relaxed, eh?

And Graham's swishy nature helps a lot to disarm guests, but never too over the top that he can't ask the right questions

youtube.com/watch?v=VsAqrrW3ZJc

>And Graham's swishy nature helps a lot to disarm guests, but never too over the top that he can't ask the right questions
/thread

He's great at getting people just relaxed enough, that they'd answer questions on topics they wouldn't usually, but still keeps it contained enough, that he gets anything out of them at all, instead of the whole show descending into anarchy.

Shame its neutered by being on the beeb

>copious amounts of alcohol
>they bring on all the guests at the same time so there is less pressure on each individual
>graham is a great host

youtube.com/watch?v=UBy6AP61hRU

>the guests always seem so laid back and relaxed
Because they have an open bar behind curtains.

Also, the show is relaxed because a) BGraham is a great interviewer and b) you have all guests on at the same time so the pressure to be interesting or funny goes down when you're just having a chat with a bunch of people. It's why i like James Corden's show more than any other talk show made in america.
youtube.com/watch?v=oifRCyBnPHU

Before Corden the best was Craig Ferguson but his talents resided on him just asking the guests complete nonesense, like, not the average questions you hear people asking these celebrities over and over.
youtube.com/watch?v=UVvCj2rujtw

im glad there's some consensus about this. for me it's all down to graham, he's a great host and outshines every guest on every episode, and at the same time as being generally awesome he helps the guests appear funnier and more interesting when theyre telling stories and whatnot

Wouldn't mind being silverman's goytoy there desu.

I bet Fass have her the big Irish Cock

It's probably because based Graham has fun with the guests and unlike American's, doesn't interject with a 'And BTW, Drumpf hahahaha' political 'joke' or some shit.

He's just a jolly queer Irish man.

Damon says it best near the end here:

>Trump sheep doesn't know J-Law trashed "Drumpf" on Graham

American talk shows have sadly succumbed to marketing (generally)

agents/marketers don't like worrying about splitting screen time or having their person say something off script so you get this very rigid routine and script where they go on a slew of talk shows and say the same thing and the host generally asks the same questions

as actor's get older and their agents don't care as much you see it less though

>cutting out fassbender's sound effects

wtf

i have now engaged in a graham binge. this is the first time in literally years a Cred Forums thread has done this 4me

>doesn't interject with a 'And BTW, Drumpf hahahaha' political 'joke' or some shit.

Why is every Trumpfag so fucking paranoid? I've not seen a single instance when a host brings up Trump to a guest for no reason.

Booze

>tfw no lavren gf

Graham is actually good at his job.

Too bad he's fucking a WHITE MALE, so the BBC will be getting rid of him soon.

Irish people have a way with words, they call it "the gift of the gab".

It's not scripted and the host doesn't try to steal the spotlight away from the guests

He thinks it'll be because of the Tories when they see his salary though. Not the BBC's Diversity Gestapo
telegraph.co.uk/books/authors/graham-norton-interview-the-great-british-bake-off-will-never-be/

he's gay and foreign, he'll be fine

>Irish
>Foreign

His old show on channel 4 when he first started out about 20 years ago were even better. Nowadays these celeb know what they are getting with Graham back then some of the shit he had them do was crazy.

everyone's drunk

youtu.be/-XK645Ou4pQ

Graham is funny as fuck that's why.

Search for Rodzilla

>Irish
>not Foreign

>Dem Sarah Silverman legs
mhh mhh juicy jewess

>getting right in to "vietnam fucking shits"
kek

craig was just fantastic with women, with men, not as much

Fucking father Noel