What's their end-game?

What's their end-game?

Why are they so happy?

they turn into little trolls when they spoil

This is just filler

I can imagine them tying it to the election. Like Trump is nostalgia for the 80s, Clinton is nostalgia for the 90s, Bernie Sanders is nostalgia for the 70s.

you won't find out until the end of the season, and the entire season will have the impact of one episode

Has Gerald been drinking 'Member Berry Wine which is just old and fermented 'Member Berries which has been making him do troll shit?

Do you think there's something nefarious about he Member berries?

My guess is it's a very hipster/liberal leading company planting member berries to skew the vote.

yep

Pretty funny!

white genocide.

So they didn't have the episode ready in time or...?

wtf I love member berries now

are you a mudskin named muhammad?

They need more time so they can figure out what the fuck they're doing with member berries

No schlomo, I just want the people who want me dead to die out, nothing wrong with that

amen
fuck whiteys

Wow that's hateful. I dont hate "whiteys", I just relish their extinction

pseudo-intellectualism

fuck you too then
all whiteys need to be killed or bred out of existence

Then who'll pay your welfare checks?

You're not wrong but you dont have to be hateful about it. Whites are to be pitied and euthanized, like old terminally ill dogs.

According to most whites online, jews pay every nonwhite a stipend (official welfare or otherwise) to steal white wimminz and bully white "men", so we'll survive.

im not on welfare cracker

everything you enjoy was created by whites in one way or another

i got grapes what you watchin son

So what? You dont keep around the mexicans who built your house after they're done. You deport them.

Same with Whites, you dont invent things anymore and you're all unemployed because "muh affirmative action", so what are you good for? Making memes and getting butthurt at counterbantz? It's easier to just put you out of your misery; not even your women want you anymore

>their end-game
they are not chessplayers,
they have no endgame

You're probably only alive because of whites. Most whites have better things to do than desiring your demise.

weak b8, but here's a (you) for the effort.

>white people go extinct
>mud people flock to Asian countries
>rinse, repeat until everywhere looks like Liberia

Good plan, Harambe.

>not even your women want you anymore
I have never seen a white girl with a black guy unless she was a drug addict/whore or he was a famous millionaire

Nah I was born and raised in a 80% nonwhite county and the only people in my life who've ever sought to do me harm have been whites

really made the 'ol noggin start joggin'

>I can't prove him wrong so ill just call it bait to assuage my asshurt

Lel. It's the same concept as throwing Turing in the trash after the UK got what they needed out of him.

>implying all nonwhites are black
niceme.me, Brayden.

>it's another "impotent suburban white millennials get triggered by things they read online" episode

>its another "minorities blame all their problems on the success of white people" episode

>its another "whites blame all their shortcomings in romance and the workplace on minorities instead of turning inward" season

>Nah I was born and raised in a 80% nonwhite county and the only people in my life who've ever sought to do me harm have been whites

Which has nothing to do with what I said. People aren't starving in white countries. Not to mention all the vaccines used in third-world countries. You probably owe your existence more to whites than anybody, funny enough.

>it's another "nu-male making up his own reality" post

Prove what wrong? You're just spouting baseless cuck rhetoric

I dont know what you are, but latinas fucking love white guys

And that doesn't mean we have to keeep whites around anymore. Again, same with Turing: nobody had to respect him or even thank him for what he did; he was a degenerate subhuman who justifiably got thrown into a hole for his degenerate proclivities, regardless of his inventions and achievements.

I don't have to respect or even humanize whites to acknowledge their accomplishments. Turnabout is fair play, after all.

>it's another "im gonna pretend whites online don't blame everyone but themselves for not having a gf or getting a job" episode

>baseless

So you keep around Paco and Jose after they hold your wall instead of calling INS on them? Sounds like you're the cuck.

AAHAHHA look at this minority lover\ minority fucking lol

And white girls love black dudes, at least all the ones on base :^)

>its another "Dakota forgot to take his autism medication that his single mommy had prescribed for him" episode

>And that doesn't mean we have to keeep whites around anymore. Again, same with Turing: nobody had to respect him or even thank him for what he did; he was a degenerate subhuman who justifiably got thrown into a hole for his degenerate proclivities, regardless of his inventions and achievements.
We don't have to keep around anyone. But if we want similar innovations, then there is no reason to get rid of them.

>I don't have to respect or even humanize whites to acknowledge their accomplishments. Turnabout is fair play, after all.
What turnabout? Whites saving non-whites by the millions?

Sounds to me you're projecting your insecurities on whites.

>it's another "everyone is trolling everyone" episode

I can't keep it all straight anymore. Can we get some people to act it out for me?

The only autism in this thread is the edgelord talking about "keeping" groups of people around.

I mean, it's pretty obvious where they're going with it. Randy comes into the Stotch house and he's going on about how everything is going to shit in the world for some reason and Stephen just tells him not to worry about it and eat some memberberries.

Yes, baseless, because you're assuming immigrants physically build everything where I live, and they don't.

Remember Bionic Maaan?

to go 1488 and remember a time before the 1964 immigration bill when america was 80% white

Do you guys not see a parallel between member berries and weed? Am I crazy or is it really obvious

Where can I watch the episode

Thepiratebay is shit

hulu

I'm not murrican

maybe some kind of vegetable that has original ideas. what would they be called?

>I'm not murrican
well then eat shit and die commie

turns out they didn't release new episode this week so fuck off

uh the episode with the faggotfruits came out yesturday

you can find it online you lazy nigger
>TPB
you are such a fucking pleb, how dont know know about more than 2 torrenting sites?
now that kat is gone you must be sad as fuck

Can someone tell me specifically in the last episode what the twitter-less park people were a parody of? Is it one movie in particular?

>member the 6 million

I doubt it, fortified wine is non-Kosher. Would be a big mistake to make.

Holy shit. One "fuck whitey" troll post just triggered this decent thread into an echo chamber of butthurt white boys.

It shows the true insecurity of the i twrnet dwelling caricature that you all live up to.

Fucking pathetic.

Up till what point was this thread good?
I seem to miss your point, then again non whites can't think very well so excuse me for being slow.

Blind nostaligia isn't a good thing. Things that may have been good in the past have the capacity to be bad upon further reflection, and while some things may continue to be good when vetted by updated standards, others may not be, and you must be able to geow beyond them despite fond memories of them.

Its a welch's grape juice commercial parody. Thats all.

The reality magician looking character will be back near the end of the season as the bad guy, matt and trey already confirmed it.