ITT:

Villians that did nothing wrong

His entire motivation was "hurr I'm fucking edgy as fuck"

His motivation was to fuck with the Chads of Joestar family
Dio was literally /ourguy/

This isn't even the best Dio.

P.S - Everyone dies. :)))

This Griffith did nothing wrong. I still want to see Guts skull fuck his corpse though.

>attempts to steal another family's fortune by killing their dog, mentally abusing young Jonathan, poisoning the father, absorbing ancient energy from an evil stone mask to destroy Jonathan, recruits serial killers like Jack the Ripper to do his bidding, attempts to take over the world with evil vampire zombies

yeah, "did nothing wrong"

Nigga he roasts a dog alive in like the first chapter

edgy "I'm gonna rule da world" faggot

ultra edgy "I'm gonna genocide everybody and then rule da world" faggot

Mental issues

Pic related was alright though.

1 saved the other dolls and helped them stay safe.

9 literally got a bunch of people killed and his stupidity almost killed everyone.

He treated that lady with the baby alright. I think he has a soft spot for single mother's.

Gendo was kind of an asshole. That's why he got fucked over in the end.

Childhood is idolizing Hitler. Adulthood is realizing daddy Joe was right all along.

>you now realize that Enya was a single mom

>tfw the jews had to ruin the best thing humans had ever created

Uncle Joe was a cartoon villain literally.

he pissed Jotaro off

If every puppet died the outcome would have been the same, for the machine would have become the professor.

>posting the worst meme JoJo villain whos whole character was being a huge faggot

This guy on the other hand just wanted to live a quiet life, he did absolutely nothing wrong

That retard Okuyasu and his faggot brother killed more people by giving stands to various psychos.

I'LL BE THE ROOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUNDABOUT

>It's a "Main characters best friend who's way cooler than them dies" episode