youtube.com/watch?v=Qz7LfPpcRck
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Being a cuck

king of cuckolds

Being a cuck

Being cucked by Dick even more than he has. Hes a chump lol

Crashing his """""""""career"""""""""" with no survivors

wh-who is it?

A serious contender for "Cucking of the Year" 2016.

Runner up at best. Winner of "Cucking of the Year" is Hillary taking a landslide over Meme Candidate Donald Trump, then IRS destroying Trump

>all these salty alt-rightists

>Maddox says he has info that will damage Dick's personal and professional reputation
>Dick says he's full of shit and dares Maddox to release it
>Maddox does
>It damages Dick's personal and professional reputation
Kek. Dick BTFO.

You forgot the part where he reaches too hard on shit that Dick has nothing to do with

Doesn't matter. It worked.

What is his start game?

And yes I am his age on visited his little site in its beginnings.

He had nothing. Literally a line from a podcast we'd all already heard plus some retarded theory about him owning eight-chan.

His career is hardly ruined, he's earning more from The Dick Show than he ever did from Biggest Problem. His Patreon is 120k+ a year so far, he released the accounts for BP and neither of them earned even 50k a year from it. Now of course that can change and having sponsors is slightly more reliable, but that's the long and the short of it. The ToN thing is from Madcucks pressuring the owners into uninviting him and he's pissed because he's done it every other year and they caved into him rather than because it's costing him much damage to his career.

That's brash, opinionated author and podcaster Maddox.

He used to do a great podcast called The Biggest Problem in the Universe with libertarian Trump supporter Dick Masterson (author of "Men Are Better Than Women"). Then he fell out with Dick, did a final episode without Dick (nobody even mentioned him) and made some vague accusations towards him.

Now they do their own podcasts, of which Dick's is okay, Maddox's is quite poor (though the latter is only based on having heard one episode).

What was this info? I'm out of the loop on this one, but the way Maddox described it implied it was something pretty bad Dick had said or done.

Sucking B-list actor dick to try to get ahead in LA after having a dead website and being in a sea of Youtube "celebrities."

>What was this info?

He released a bit of the Biggest Problem where Dick said that women who wore slutting dressed and walked alone late at night should take some of the responsibility for being raped. It was literally on the show like. The show who's tagline is "get raped".

Then he said that it was likely that Dick owned 8[]chan and had kept a "rape list" on it. Without any actual evidence of course, but whatever.

He's basically acting like the biggest spoilt-bitch-getting-back-at-their-ex-boyfriend ever.

Honestly I don't think maddox has planned very far ahead at all. Surely he sees that blatantly lying and attempting to false flag shit about dick is only going to blow up in his face in the long run right

How can he not see fans turning on him in droves and want to just stop being a fucking dickhead

that's hilarious
so when are they gonna have a fistfight?

>two washed up hacks 20 years past their prime attempt to maintain their "edge" in an environment where nothings edgy anymore
fascinating

Dick would be made an honorary Turk for curb stomping that Armenian weasel.

For a guy who wrote "The ABC of Manliness" Maddox sure is acting like a bitch. I actually bought that book online when I was drunk. I'd have probably liked it when I was a teenager but it's really just puerile trash if you're an adult, like nearly everything Maddox says and does.

He's made a twat of himself over this Dick thing and lost a lot of the credibility that underpins his entire career. He should be careful not to keep alienating that large part of his fanbase who love Dick more than him. If he makes them choose sides it'll backfire hard.

>That cuck video took the final nail in the coffin
That was glorious

King Kuck

Maddox went on a different path
youtube.com/watch?v=SE6jy78tV78
It's like he forgot what edge and insults were all about

Losing his virginity.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qz7LfPpcRck

Rapey maddox.