Chimpening for the Planet of the Nigglets

You excited for the new chimpening moobie?

superheronews.com/war-for-the-planet-of-the-apes-new-york-comic-con-teaser/

I forgot this movie series existed

same

what a shitty teaser

I guess they realized reminding everyone that the movie existed wouldn't make a big enough splash, so they released some screensaver-tier """footage""" alongside it.

>I keep forgetting
>then I remember every time a new one comes
>I also remember how good they are
How can big budget movies become underrated?

It's a motion poster or digital billboard
I'm pretty hyped for it

Nice. I've enjoyed this reboot series so far, been waiting for a teaser of some sort.

So far POTA is the only series I can think of that has pulled off a prequel series so far. Lets hope this one is as good as Dawn. I'm actually pretty excited for this one, these movies are underrated

Reminder James Cameron took 2 of the 3 writers for his Avatar sequels.

I am. The two previous movies were pretty good, and as long as they drop the ball with this one we'll have a fucking solid trilogy.

don't*

Hmm, I saw the first. If you say the latest one is good I might have to go watch it...

I don't understand why niggers complain so much about representation in Hollywood when they have this entire movie series dedicated to them

It's actually better than the first. It improves on everything the first one did well, has a great chimp villain, Elder God-tier CGI and it's just really interesting to see Caesar's society developing and rapidly evolving.

What can it be about now?

They already BTFO out of the humans, Im guessing they will fight other chimps

>July 2017
Jesus

Planet of The Apes:BLM Rises

Actually they haven't beaten the humans. The last one ended with the military heading towards the apes to take them down.

They just BTFO the small group in San Francisco.

Dawn was amazing. Better than all the recent marvel or other big budget summer movies

How much you wanna bet theres one named Harambe

>This thread
DUDE EDGE LMAO

Also, good cinematography and very competent direction with the few action sequences in it being pretty cool

Yeah, I liked about everything involving the Ape settlement. The hunt in the beginning was especially great.

But the bear was shit-tier CGI

kys

For sure. Also, all of those little scenes just showing the apes going on about their lives, National Geographic style, were awesome. Just nice looking shots of them living, no dialogue.

And about the bear, I don't remember thinking it was wonky honestly, but if it is I really don't mind when every other animal was so perfectly done.

going about their lives*