Amanda.Knox.2016.720p.WEBRip.X264-DEFLATE

>Amanda.Knox.2016.720p.WEBRip.X264-DEFLATE

Now that this documentary is widely available instead of being imprisoned on Netflix and private trackers...does Cred Forums think she did it?

thesun.co.uk/news/1921265/amanda-knox-confirms-her-relationship-with-new-boyfriend-days-after-celebrating-five-years-since-she-was-released/

Also, this guy is going to find out if she did it or not.

>The 29-year-old confirmed she was now dating Christopher Robinson on social media, writing that the couple had been in a relationship since February 13, 2016.

Looks like he got his pooh.

Look at her crazy eyes.

She did it.

Daily reminder that the knife from Sollecito's apartment was not the murder weapon and had never been to the crime scene.

Who gives a shit? Some cunt who belonged in prison anyway happen to actually have to go to prison. The reason is irrelevant.

>just look at her!! she clearly did it guys!!!
italian detected

That's typical of white people, especially the women.

Dear Reddit users,

Amanda Knox did it, just as Steven Avery did it.
According to what?

>Amanda Knox did it, just as Steven Avery did it.

Nice try contrarian.

>a random nigger immigrant actually did it

what a let down

She's a murderer.
But I love that.

It's not my fault liberals fall for anything said in "documentary" films.

>liberals
>defending white people
>blaming a nigger instead

ok

Because in this case it's a turbo slut they need to defend because of misogyny.

shill

It really really hurts to watch documentaries like that. Everyone is throwing around the "X's DNA on object Y"-argument like this would proof anything. Even seasoned police officers.

She wasn't even that slutty.

Everything this bitch says and does is the act of a narcissistic psychopath, she will kill again

So there was cuckolding involved that night right?
Also a reminder that the directors were very pro amanda from the get go.
In 2011 one of them tweeted "free amanda knox" or something similar and the other one liked that tweet.
Was it just me or she tend to dramatize the whole thing, it's like she think of herself as the star of her own hollywood movie with how she speaks and act, quite odd and to me also annoying

She hooked up with a guy and was having daily sex within a week of arriving in a completely foreign country she had never been to before. She might as well have had wheels and handlebars.

He wasn't alone.

You must have 0 experience with sex and sexualityand are so ashamed about it you hate it.

I don't have a problem with girls who fuck a lot but 7 guys before she was 18 is strange for a supposedly nerdy girl.

she said she had sex with one other dude before the wop

My entire lifestyle involves moving around the world, from country to country almost every year. I've had plenty of foreign hookups. She had never even left the US before. She was an inexperienced traveller in a completely foreign country who managed to identify and hone in on somebody she knew she could dominate and control for sex within a week of arriving. That's not the behaviour of a normal person. A normal person (particularly a woman) would, like Kercher did, be playing it safe, getting to know people, getting to know the local area and finding her feet.

Who is she

But the seven guys thing comes from the diary that she wrote in prison.

Did she say she was sorry for the Kercher family's loss even once? In her interview for this doc I mean.

>being so desperate for attention you re-create the same thread every day for a week because it actually got replies the first time, and no one usually replies to your threads

OP do you feel sad when you resort to this?

It clearly worked this time. Kinda.

You are a dumb whore-enabler who begs women for pussy. Get a life.

user, you have no idea what you're talking about. Trust me.

No, she's way too smug and self righteous about the situation. Innocent imo.

Damn, she's aged like 100 lifetimes since her "Foxy Knoxy" days. I guess she at least has an excuse.

Yeah, she murdered a person.

A psychotic murderer wouldnt be under such stress that she looks like a 40 year old woman at age 29.

It was a joke. You Knoxers need to lighten up.

>Marketing shills told to spread pirated copies on a Chinese image board

Imagine being the cockroach that does this

That man unironically has a beard with stripes in it.

Is she the one who knox?

bruh

>720p

>autism

I guarantee you that dude is a) a psychopath b) her next co-murderer or victim

He's probably a dumbass that she can easily control. Just look at his stupid beard.

nice meme

It was quality banter though.

not really

Don't be an anally anguished American, I am neither burger nor pasta and it was objectively good bants.

So is the documentary impartial and just documents the events or is it one of those ones with an agenda?

People who think she's weird have clearly never been to the Pacific Northwest and seen how literally every other woman under 30 is exactly like her

It's a pro-Amanda doc. They leave out a lot of things like Amanda framing her boss and the cartwheels.

They bring up her accusing her boss and her unusual behavior, if not the cartwheels specifically.

Nice one, senpai.

She didn't do it. Italians are retarded. End of story.

At the most, she probably didn't give a fuck about her roommate.

I specifically remember them mentioning the cartwheels and her 'stretching' while the police searched the house.

Why even give a fuck that some indian bitch you lived with got murdered? It's not like she knew her.

It's amazing that people think she should have been a crying mess because some girl she lived with got killed. At most, it should have made her lock her house down a lot better.

They didn't leave out either of those, they had a whole bit on the boss getting accused by her and getting off free due to lack of evidence and the cartwheels/stretching

The fact that only Americans think she is innocent is enough proof of guilt for me.

>Indian

lmao oh my god that makes so much sense now

I thought she was italian

when i saw her mom I was like damn she is a dark fucking italian

Nope. Some British guy married an Indian pooloo and she pushed out that halfbreed.

>They bring up her accusing her boss and her unusual behavior

Only to brush them off.

>this post really made me think
not even ironically meme'ing, the way the fat detective talked about it I sort of sided with him but honestly if I went overseas and roomed with someone for a couple of weeks I wouldn't be hysterical or anything over their death as opposed to a relative.

It doesn't matter, I would fuck her though.

Yet it would be another seven hundred years before the concept of double jeopardy would be introduced into this nexus of law and justice.

This guy needs to get over himself. The comparison doesn't even make sense. The people who were in "America" at that time are essentially extinct and people of Eastern Europen descent are (for the time being) the majority.

>honestly if I went overseas and roomed with someone for a couple of weeks I wouldn't be hysterical or anything over their death as opposed to a relative.

Exactly. It didn't even seem like they were friendly. She was just a girl that she shared a house with. They didn't even sleep in the same room. She wasn't even from the race or place in the world. They probably didn't have anything to bond over. Hell, I have yet to see a picture of them together, which all girlfriends have.

A crime of passion the detective spoke of comes from when you have known somebody from a long time and they make you so mad that you want to hurt them right then and there. There's absolutely nothing between them to make them get under each other's skin like that.

>dirt poor niggers can't even afford Netflix so they have to wait for subhuman gooks to rip it so they can watch it in their 2006 laptops
>mfw they'll vote for hillary

But she was SO JEALOUS of her purity and non-promiscuous ways!

>if I went overseas and roomed with someone for a couple of weeks I wouldn't be hysterical or anything over their death as opposed to a relative.

Back in college, I shared a house with 5 guys. We each shared 3 rooms together. One day at the end of the semester after finals, one of the guys took a shitload of pills and went to sleep for good. Left us a suicide note to give to the police/parents. I had never seen a dead body before that and I was shocked to see it, but after a week of us dealing with the loss and talking about it and saying our respects to the guy we knew for a semester, I pretty much got over it because I didn't really know him that well. He was just a roommate, nothing more. The most we ever bonded was cooking meals together and talking at the kitchen table with the other guys and getting a ride from me to school. I couldn't call him a friend. He was just a fellow student.

From the looks of it, Amanda Knox only knew that Indian girl for only 5 weeks and she didn't even seem to know her that well. I can't imagine her being in hysterics. That video of her looking at the scene and kissing her boyfriend was pretty much what most girls would do in that situation. The only girls who would be crying uncontrollably are those types who cry over everything because they revel in every drama in their lives.

I downloaded the documentary and I will vote for Trump.

>paying for Jewflix

no. Only liberals do that.

Italian logic

>I can't imagine her being in hysterics.
What about when she was punching herself in the face?
>There's absolutely nothing between them to make them get under each other's skin like that.
According to the third roommate, the relationship between Meredith and Amanda had deteriorated considerably right before the murder. I agree, it doesn't seem like a crime of passion. It's more fueled by narcissistic sadism.
>Why even give a fuck that some indian bitch you lived with got murdered? It's not like she knew her.
There's a difference between not caring and not showing consideration. Nobody expects Knox to cry and be in a state of grief, but she was downright callous in front of friends and family of the victim, so much so that many of them told the police she seemed a likely suspect based on her behavior on the day Meredith was found. Everything she does demonstrates a lack of empathy.
They do, but it's passed off as a result of stress or le quirkyness. She threw her boss under the bus. This should raise flags.

This chick is so obviously guilty. I understand if you have issues with the case made against her, but thinking she is unquestionably innocent... delusional.

>She threw her boss under the bus. This should raise flags.
Police interrogation just keeps pressing you until they get testimony they think will help them or a confession out of you. It's basically a very mild version of the kinds of techniques torturers use to get "answers" out of people who may not even have any. I guarantee you they were the first ones to bring up her boss as a possible murderer and she confirmed it to get them to stop. Considering we know for a fact they lied to her and told her she had a terminal STD just to see how she would react to it, we know they don't have much in the way of scruples.

It's not that far fetched. If Knox is highly narcissistic, it's not unthinkable that she would harbor a deep resentment over, say, a critical remark made by Meredith about her slutty behavior.

italian police are the most inept police in the world.

lol if you think a young attractive britslag like hrt wasn't just as much of a whore, if not moreso.

Rap game Foxy Knoxxxy

>italians
keke

that buffalo painting comment was hilarious as fug too

Much of Knox's claims of being tortured seem outlandish and even her legal defense team backed down on them. All that is left is Knox's word, which is quite worthless.
>we know they don't have much in the way of scruples
Interrogations are nasty and manipulative, but are often effective. This is not torture. This doesn't suggest to me that they were hitting her or denying her food and drink until she confessed. All you have is Knox's word.
Besides the point.

man, jlaw has really let herself go

All of my upvotes good sir

I read people very well - she did it and she's smug about it. If you can't see through her veil, then you need to grow up. I've encountered many psychopaths in my life and she 100% has "the look".

She's using the current boyfriend to make her look like she's living a normal life, when in fact she doesn't give two shits about him.

>Interrogations are nasty and manipulative, but are often effective
This is why they're not effective, because they will just get you to say anything the interrogator wants, which is typically to confirm the cops' preconceived ideas about what happened even if they're wrong. If Knox didn't do it and Rudy acted alone (or without her involvement) there would be no answers to get out of her so they would just be getting "I don't know" out of her all day and they would just keep going until she broke on SOMETHING, even if it's bullshit.

>wtf that bitch didn't act hysterically when someone she barely knew was murdered!? fuck that bitch she's definitely guilty. everyone knows she's a slut that fucks men without caring about them. fuck her.

>mersault kills arabs for fun and bangs pussy he doesn't care about. he's such a badass! the only reason he gets found guilty is because he didn't cry at his mother's funeral and was judged on that basis alone. it's a complete injustice!

btw spoilers you unread fuck

>This is why they're not effective, because they will just get you to say anything the interrogator wants
There is no evidence of that here. Knox made a written statement and continued to accuse her boss after leaving the interrogation.
>which is typically to confirm the cops' preconceived ideas about what happened even if they're wrong.
If it is so typical, why was Knox's response, to accuse an innocent man of murder, so atypical? People who are innocent don't usually do this sort of thing unless they are deeply disturbed or retarded.

>If Knox didn't do it and Rudy acted alone (or without her involvement) there would be no answers to get out of her so they would just be getting "I don't know" out of her all day and they would just keep going until she broke on SOMETHING, even if it's bullshit.
And a normal person wouldn't accuse an innocent man, even in the face of it all, unless you're suggesting physical torture.

go back italy macaroni.

the detectives fumbled it hard, get over it.

I literally can't understand what you are saying through your broken english, garlic breath and florid, unnecessary hand gestures Luigi

If you're in a room getting screamed at by cops accusing you of murder all day and they give you an out by suggesting maybe someone else did it and if you helped them if would help you get out of there you might sell them out too, especially if they start to convince you he may have actually done it which is something they easily could have done.

This is not what I'm arguing against. I'm saying, in spite of this, it is clear that Knox was very likely involved in the crime in one way or another. I acknowledge the case made against her wasn't strong, but it has nothing to do with the supposed torture of interrogation methods.

>If you're in a room getting screamed at by cops accusing you of murder all day and they give you an out by suggesting maybe someone else did it and if you helped them if would help you get out of there you might sell them out too
No, I wouldn't. No evidence that this is what happened either.
>especially if they start to convince you he may have actually done it which is something they easily could have done.
Why were the police so interested in pinning it on Knox's boss? Given that Knox was having problems with her boss, it seems more likely she fingered him out of spite.

That's how those "nasty and manipulative" interrogation techniques you're so fond of work. They're designed to exploit psychological vulnerabilities in humans to get people to talk but the problem is they work too well in that regard and get people to say things that didn't happen or confess to things they didn't do because the interrogator is manipulating them to do it.

>That's how those "nasty and manipulative" interrogation techniques you're so fond of work.
No it's not. Interrogations are effective in gleaning information from suspects. They may at times rely on deception and mind games but they are by no means torture. And according to the translator present at Knox's interrogation, none of what you said happened.
>They're designed to exploit psychological vulnerabilities in humans to get people to talk but the problem is they work too well in that regard
According to you and Knox. But usually people don't do what Knox did unless they're guilty. That's why it's such a red flag.
>and get people to say things that didn't happen or confess to things they didn't do because the interrogator is manipulating them to do it.
This is not a normal occurance unless the person is disturbed or mentally deficient. You're hanging everything on a big foundless IF. Your deep rooted cynicism of the justice system might be why you're so unable to see Knox as anything but %100 innocent.

Guilty. Fuckers like this are always guilty as hell.

>muh european enlightened intelligence
>just look at her eyes man

lmao marios, mad you got cucked by the BAC(Big American clit) again?

>just look at her eyes man
I didn't write anything like this in my post.

>They do, but it's passed off as a result of stress or le quirkyness. She threw her boss under the bus. This should raise flags.
To elaborate on this, I believe no one lies unless they are hiding something
Why did she lie about her alibi multiple times?
Why did she accuse her boss for seemingly no reason?
This isn't the behavior of a innocent person

fun fact, I used to live in an apartment just in front of Sollecito's one at the time of the murder
we also went to the same university but I only talked to him once and genuinely thought he wasn't even italian since he went full autistic while trying to ask me a simple question
now the guy has some startup (in switzerland iirc) about cemetery... internet services... dunno, shit was weird and stupid but basically he is using his "fame" as a murderer

Krager: if you find black women more attractive then white... then I am very sorry for you.

although Rihanna is a 9/10 to me but then she is mixed so she doesn't count.

>the murder
wait I thought this chick killed herself live on tv? Or is that another women?

Fuck me I don't pay attention

literally what?
this girl's roomates was killed (in italy btw).
everyone is 99% sure (and has some valid point) that the murderer were this girl, her bf and some nigger because of some "joke" that went too far.
now, the boy was kinda rich, she was murrican and the black guy was some classic nigger (not even a violent one btw, just a dumb one).

now, one of the three managed to get a "not guilty" due to his family's "connections"
one managed to get a "not guilty" due to the almighty power of murican bullshit factory (aka this movie, even tho to be fair I didnt watch this one but I saw some old documentaries and I assume this is just as blatantly false as those) combined to the almighty "we just can't go against murrica so there's nothing we can do about it"
one was jailed right away

guess who
ok, my opinion is kinda biased to be fair. still, this version is the most attendible one atm.
my 2 cents

>Nigger did it

Well that was hardly shocking

are you that corrupt Italian cop?

Guilty as fuck, only americans could believe otherwise.
Now she has money and got away with murder.
Next logical step is a political career.

>Amanda Knox will never sit on your face while threatening to castrate you if you don't make her cum

uh oh

eww

>not even a violent one

he got arrested like a week prio for breaking and entering a nursery with a knife

sorry mario, but she dindunuffin

do you guys realize she was shot to stardom based on her looks? if it was an average looking girl that did this, no docos or anything would have been made.

She wouldn't have been charged, either.

We all know that you dumb nigger.

Jesus that pastanigger is triggered ITT

Italy would blame an innocent American girl over their own shitty immigrants.

You have to be a special kind of retarded burger to think this psychobitch is innocent kek

>when Trump says we need to boycott Italy!!!!
What a clown ahahahah redpillers will still vote for him despite his low IQ

Is she suing Italy? I think she should sue the Italian judicial system for millions.

and I think President Trump should help her

>t. posted from italian-somolian joint household

P A S T A N I G G E R

What the fuck was his problem?

How dare those dirty italians arrest one of our girls??
U.S.A.!
U.S.A.!
U.S.A.!

Didn't this bitch blame her boss who had nothing to do with it, and had an albi

Just wanted to remind everyone this fine morning that she's guilty.

>wah, people aren't won over by the same flimsy arguments that convinced me she was innocent

Yes but she's innocent, so she can do that.
It must be written somewhere in constitution.

Americucks should be purged,period

What's with Italians and emotional philosophy replacing actual facts?

Americans are born innocent, we should bomb anyone who disagree.
Voting Trump btw

They're part eggplant.

Hundreds and hundreds of years ago, you see, the Moors conquered Sicily. And the Moors are niggers.

>Americans
>human
lmao

This case wasn't nearly as bad as the case made against Steven Avery, which was in America. In both cases, the weakness of the arguments are supplanted by the suspect's obvious guilt.

She's not really that hot desu. She 's got kind of a manface. The britslag was better looking than her.

I've said this once, and I'll say this again:

Amanda didn't do it.

Nigger killed Meredith.

Italian police is a fucking joke. They arrested seismologists for not predicting an earthquake.

There's a saying in Interpol:

"A competent Italian policeman is never an Italian policeman".

It doesn't help that the Italian police banned the FBI and Scotland Yard from joining the investigation. The "investigation" was a joke and Guliano Mignini should be fired from the days of Il Mostro

She is literally our girl.

Yes she is

Knoxfu, I would gf her.

Do we really need another documentary on this case or this person? It's been done to death.

>nigger in jail
>coal burner dead

>nigga semen all over crime scene
>big black turd unflushed in toilet
>nigger surrender after he fled the country

There are absolutely no proof Knox was involved except for the word of that negro.

There are random things that look like they don't add up on the crime scene, but if you consider the killer did not premeditate the crime he might have panicked and tried to cover it up but then freaked out and left the place.

That woman has been through a lot for years just because one Italian cop didn't like her. She should sue them imo...

That fucking italian detective was criminally incompetent. Listen to him talk, he's a fossil with his catholic beliefs colouring everything in the entire investigation. She was this amoral slut and he was going to pin this ridiculous story of a sex cult crime on her.

It was some criminal black dude who burglarized and raped the bitch he caught inside. Period. Fucking Italy.

>make a statement you took part in a murder
>sue police for wrongful imprisonment
>???
>profit

The brit slag was definitely a coal burner though.

yeah it was probably just a coverup burglary. I was typing a bit fast.

That Nick Pisa piece of shit journalist was probably the most disgusting person in the entire doc.

Italians act like women

>The brit slag was definitely a coal burner though.

She's half Indian. Don't call her British. She's a halfbreed.

>That fucking italian detective was criminally incompetent.

He's Italian, what the fuck were you expecting?

>Amanda didn't do it.
>Nigger killed Meredith.
How do you make this conclusion. It's not an either/or. Amanda very well may have been an accomplice.
>There are absolutely no proof Knox was involved except for the word of that negro.
There's quite a bit, including a staged robbery and that Knox's version of events don't allign with the facts, even after she's changed her story numerous times.
>There are random things that look like they don't add up on the crime scene, but if you consider the killer did not premeditate the crime he might have panicked and tried to cover it up but then freaked out and left the place.
Even in this way, the cover up makes no sense. It's much easier to believe he wasn't alone.
>That Nick Pisa piece of shit journalist was probably the most disgusting person in the entire doc.
He was at least honest and not directly involved with a murder.

>Amanda very well may have been an accomplice.

for what?

>There's quite a bit, including a staged robbery and that Knox's version of events don't allign with the facts, even after she's changed her story numerous times.

No, there aren't any evidence at all.

Her depositions is irrevelant as she was coerced into saying incriminating things.

It wouldn't be the first time cops get innocent people to incriminate themselves or others during intense interrogations.

As far as hard evidence is concerned, it's only a tiny trace of Kercher's DNA on a knife which Knox held at some point. It was also made irrecevable because of probable contamination in the laboratory which tested all the evidence together.

>Even in this way, the cover up makes no sense. It's much easier to believe he wasn't alone.

Because it's so much easier to lock up two people for three years because of some voodoo pervert magic sexual game that turned wrong.

They didn't find any trace of DNA from Knox in the victim bedroom. None at all.

She wasn't there.

>Her depositions is irrevelant
NANANANANA CAN'T HEAR YOU

>implying murder is wrong

Also how stupid do you have to be to think she did it, honestly guys

>tried to blame her boss first because he's black (Lumumba)
>poor Lumumba actually dindu nuffin
>blames the only retard that doesn't have enough money to get a good lawyer
>is the only to get jail time
I'm not sure she did it or that she's an accomplice, but I'd bet my left testicle on Sollecito being guilty as fuck.

Maybe you should take a look at the Outreau trial.

Anyway this is way more common that you'ld think.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_confession

Spend a whole night locked up in a small room with a bunch of cops who purposely keep you awake. Brutalize you for hours. You'ld be first one to sign a confession you killed the pope you fat fuck.

I really hope that people learn from documentaries like this to NEVER EVER talk to the police without an attorney present and without getting your head straight before. Especially not in a foreign country.

Murder. Duh?
>No, there aren't any evidence at all.
Hefty claim.
>Her depositions is irrevelant as she was coerced into saying incriminating things.
So she says. It's Knox's word against the word of others. That you so easily side with her reveals your bias.
>It wouldn't be the first time cops get innocent people to incriminate themselves or others during intense interrogations.
She did it outside the supposedly intense interrogation as well.
>As far as hard evidence is concerned, it's only a tiny trace of Kercher's DNA on a knife which Knox held at some point. It was also made irrecevable because of probable contamination in the laboratory which tested all the evidence together.
If by hard evidence you mean DNA evidence, although you're not accurate in that sense either. Problem is you buy into the FOA narrative full stop, as if it's crazy to entertain anything else.
>Because it's so much easier to lock up two people for three years because of some voodoo pervert magic sexual game that turned wrong.
I'm not arguing from a legal sense. As an individual looking at the evidence, it's perfectly reasonable to say that Knox was likely involved with the murder. I don't need to know the motive or to think that the prosecution was correct in their claim.
They only found like three traces of Roody Poody in the room, the man who raped Meredith. This isn't an episode of CSI.

I would also add the documentary The Confession

>who purposely keep you awake. Brutalize you for hours.
Which didn't seem to happen in this case.

>They only found like three traces of Roody Poody in the room, the man who raped Meredith

7 places in the bed room itself actually, I'm not counting the shit stain... And it doesn't speak of amount btw.

While what they found on the blade is a trace, which they ruled was most likely because of cross contamination between items in laboratory.

They definitely kept her all night... Last statement was at 5am in the morning... She came there at 10pm the day before. She claimed they brutalized her anyway, which wouldn't be surprising.

>That you so easily side with her reveals your bias.

It's pretty clear you're the one biased here. You're not fooling anyone sherlock.

Anyway the Italian justice settled she was coerced. Which happens all the time believe it or not.

>As an individual looking at the evidence, it's perfectly reasonable to say that Knox was likely involved with the murder.

But it's not... They found Rudy's DNA all over the room but none of hers. There are no hard evidence putting her in that room at all.

The whole trial has been a circus. From the cops ruining the crime scene, to the forensic teams contaminating evidences. Then telling Knox she had aids, decorticating her life, depicting her as a sexual deviant predator.

Fucking shame on everyone involved in that affair.

Yeah, the true british women volunteer to Calais with their husbands' approval to fuck refugees instead.

>7 places in the bed room itself actually, I'm not counting the shit stain... And it doesn't speak of amount btw.
And yet no trace of him in the room of the purported break in.
>While what they found on the blade is a trace, which they ruled was most likely because of cross contamination between items in laboratory.
Deep in the grove of the knife which had been washed by bleach? Maybe, but there's other trace evidence as well. Not that I find any of it compelling on its own.
According to whom? It was two hours from what I read, and an interpreter was present who contradicts Knox's version of what happened.
>Anyway the Italian justice settled she was coerced.
But why? It didn't get them anywhere, if true.

>But it's not... They found Rudy's DNA all over the room but none of hers. There are no hard evidence putting her in that room at all.
Again, depends what you mean by hard evidence. She had time and access to the crime scene. Someone staged a break in and someone cleaned up after the crime. Her version of events doesn't match the facts and she made a false accusation against an innocent. All of this together would lead a reasonable person to suspect she might be involved, at the very least. None of the hard evidence exonerates her.

>if you're not a worthless subhuman whore you're a shut-in virgin
Nice post.

>She had time and access to the crime scene

Yeah, so she managed to clean off her own DNA while leaving all the rest... Right...

You should write movies.

Anyway, she was exonerated. Although with the kind of loonies who lurk the following websites she still might have to deal with more bullshit.

themurderofmeredithkercher.com/Main_Page
perugiamurderfile.net/viewforum.php?f=1

Crazy mob justice crowd.

The one and only piece of evidence that could have incriminated her was that knife they found at her boyfriend's place but the Italian police fucked it up and mixed and manipulated all the evidence together regardless of provenance.

Fucking retards.

The nigger broke in and raped and murdered the Room Mate.

How fucking stupid and corrupt are Wops?

What would Knox and her BF join up with some random ass Dunnu Do to rape and murder her Room Mate?

All the evidence points to the nigger acting alone.

The only people who think Amanda Knox did it are the dumbass liberals who are upset that a black man got convicted and a white woman went free.

This. the story this fat chief police offer told in court about the whole sex thing gone wrong is not supported by a single piece of evidence. he made up some tv show tier bullshit. also there was no believable motiv.

the crime scene was awfully handled as well. not to mention that he talks like he has no idea what dna is and how evidence has to be read.

I just finished watching it and I find that this is pretty typical of a lot of 'quirky' American women who have the limelight. They think they're in a fucking movie.

I was thinking of the exact same book. Glad someone else noticed the similarities.

Could you explaini what you mean by the similarities? It's been a while since I read the book.

>have qt 2quirky4me gf
>lose virginity to her
>she's a huge slut
>ruins your life

Was Raffaele a cuck?

He probably lurks reddit.

Does anyone have a link to the video she made before going to Italy? The one she made with her sister that mentions the statue of David.

Anna Kendrick starring as Amanda Knox in a drama

y/n?

Just download the doc you fucking loser

The only drama Anna Kendrick can do is a live action version of Ratatouille

what did he mean by this?

shit I haven't laughed like that in a while

absolut corrupt dumbass

how did he get away with it?

was so obvious he didn't want to be embarrassed

he convinced me she was innocent

What is this, is this the bitch that killed herself with bleach?

It's shit-tier because it makes no sense. 1308 was almost 200 years before the first Spanish colony, obviously what was happening in the physical confines of America has nothing to do with the modern nation-state, like says

Italy wasn't a country in 1308 anyway.

What a shit corrupt country anyway.

She is an average looking girl. not fat =/= instantly hot, burger.

Knox is a Hillary supporter.

Of course she is. You can't be famous and not be.

That's kind of the safe choice.

>not knowing that literally everyone has read The Stranger

That lawyer reeked of pure asspain, holy shit.

And americans still defend her?
What a cuck nation.

She definitely was on the cute side at twenty, but her looks really degraded after only nine years.

I guess 4 years in jail, and all the stress and threats didn't help either.

>She definitely was on the cute side at twenty, but her looks really degraded after only nine years.

I think this is another piece of evidence why she didn't do it. A psychopath wouldn't be so stressed out that they look like a woman nearing her 40s.

You should totally become a detective.

Lol whatever you dumb nigger. You're the one who sides with the Italian "hunches" about her guilt based on her American dimwit female behavior.

Contrary to her beliefs, killing another girl doesn't give you immunity from rapid anglo aging.
Everybody knows the sacrifice girl must be virgin.

Actually I was just implying you are just as dumb as the italian detective for making assumptions only based on appareances. But you're so dumb it went past you.

Anyway guilty or not, the Italians couldn't prove it. So I hope she sue them through the European court and win the case.

Fucking scary to think random people can be sent to jail so easily without tangible proof of guilt.

Anyway the girl is already a millionaire. Allegedly.

One is physical evidence. The other is a hunch based on a misunderstanding of a foreign people. You're being retarded.

>Woman looking older at 29 than she did at 20 is physical evidence she endures stress like a normal human bean and thus isn't a psychopath and thus isn't a kiler and thus is innocent.

Shut the fuck up already you fucking two digit IQ autist.

It should also be noted that from cuts only you can't really tell what knife was used. you can make assumptions about how sharp it was or what kind of blade it COULD be (curved, straight, serrated).

So saying, this or that knife was used is utter bullshit. If the conclusion is "sharp and straight" everything from kitchen knife to boxcutter could be the weapon.

Also the conclusion the police presented, that nobody climbed the wall is utter bullshit too. Sure there were no distinct marks of somebody climbing the wall BUT that does not make it impossible that somebody did infact climb it. The first question to ask would be; would climbing the wall even leave distinct marks?

So the answer to the question "did somebody climb the wall" would not be "definitely not" but "we don't know".

pic related. its the wall.

It makes sense and you know it. More than your "passion crime" theories you loser.

she's fucking beautiful

are you guys fighting again, let me just say this, bitch is a guilty psycho and only retarded ameriburgers can't see that in her eyes

So what's the conclusion of the documentary? Guilty? Not guilty? Le ambiguious? I don't bother watching it.

Paying up front with an ultra rare Pepe.

Media, Italian Police and a Nigger are the guilty ones.

So Netflix lost all credibility with this documentary I take it?

Euros are adamant she did it because she's a big bad american

>name is literally biscotti
Italians are fucking hysterical

it's pretty obvious from the DNA trials that there's no evidence whatsoever linking them to it.

It's just that Italian prosecutor who hates sluts and thought she was one.

His skin is literally poo-coloured. Why do Italians claim to be white?

Damn he be bluttbasted mad.

Most of Italy is Mediterranean. They're mostly tanned as fuck.

Niggerranean*

>nigger defending a nigger
Spike Lee should make a film of it.