Blow your load in season 1

>blow your load in season 1
>season 2 grinds to a halt
>seasons 3&4 confirmed

they didn't really think this through

3 and 4 aren't going to be about Pablo.

dropped

they're still gonna be connected by having Pena being the protagonist, though... right?

coma mierda malparido

Season 2 was much better than the first though

The fuck did you expect? He's dead nigga

yeah, penor is going to fuck shit up in miami.

They're moving on to the Cali Cartel so yeah, I'm not particularly hyped about it but I'll probably watch it

Plata o plomo?

Not even close

You have bad taste

Los Pepes strikes again

First half of season 1 was so slow, I much preferred season 2

>>seasons 3&4 confirmed

but he's fucking DEAD?? are they going to turn it into a non-fiction fantasy spin off and bring pablo back from the dead?? baka this kinda money grabbing is disgusting

the drug trade didnt stop as soon as pablito died

Cali's cartel

season 2 pulled at your allegiances so much more - you loved pablo but the devastation he caused to colombia became more desperate, more severe. he lost his men, money and edge

it became a stalemate, waiting for when, not if he would crumble.

same time pena took risks that seemed perverse, same with carrillo and search bloc.

the line's became blurred, it was a depressing and sad season - in the same way that mad men went it last seasons. not just youthful and jubilant YES MATE LETS GET FUCKED WHO CARES there was consequences, casualities and no easy answer.

a great 2nd season to an amazing 1st

Guys what did you learned in spanish with narcos?

>"pablo `the never dying' escobar does not give in to the corrupt police state... not when he has an army of undead zombies at his disposal! go my minions! vamos!"

>it's a pablo's body part falls off from his decaying body for comedic effect episode

He just wanted some respet. Why didnt they just give him some respet?

maricon = faggot
una vela = one joint
gonorrhea = gonorrhea

>know his exact location
>literally in the middle of nowhere
>not just dropping a bomb on his head

you had one job, el presidente

I liked how the ultra american 80s narration stopped as soon as Pablo died, it was poetry

YES BOSS

WHORE

COCAINE

MR PRESIDENT

mierda