False God

False God

Or our savior?

If he never came to earth, neither of the problems in his movies would have ever happened.

Wtf i hate Superman. Bravo snyder

Without Superman, Batman and Wonderwoman would not have met and formed the Avengers.
Necessary evil

now they have formed the avengers and they can deal with the menaces earth would have never faced if superman never came to earth

shit. THat's like dragon ball but better developed and with better pacing and fight coreography

>shit. THat's like dragon ball
yes

>better developed and with better pacing and fight coreography

no

Man of Steel : They will race behind you
BvS : they will stumble, they will fall
Justice League : But in time, they will join you in the sun

Man of Steel - story of fathers
Batman v Superman - story of mothers
Justice League - story of brotherhood

He didn't have a choice in the matter.

pottery

>Snyder had it all planned out from the start guise!

Or Big Guy?

There's this one thing I truly don't get: by watching BvS it's obvious that Snyder prefers Batman. If that's the case, why didn't he make a Batflick before BvS?

For trips!

>There's this one thing I truly don't get: by watching BvS it's obvious that Snyder prefers Batman.

The Ultimate Edition paints a more balanced view of them both honestly, seriously whoever edited the theatrical version must really hate Superman

Is Superman a Jesusfreak or does he worship his kryptonian pantheon?

Probably an agnostic, he didn't even know he was an alien for most of his time growing up, also Krypton has no religion other than science.

I think

krypton is not real you idiot

>>better developed and with better pacing and fight coreography

>no

come on now you fucking retard

I assumed was talking within the context of the movie, sorry.

But thats true about the comics too. In the comics Zod, Luthor, Metallo and Mytz (if not more) only attack people/exists because of Superman.

Kek

Action choreography in both BvS and MoS was trash.

And plot was even worse.

Superman isn't even a character, just an iconic logo. They should stop making movies and comics and just stick to plastering his S symbol on t-shirts and lunch boxes.

Justice League confirmed capekino

>mfw Based Ben follows up his Batman movie with World's Finest

Well, when his fans point out deeper meaning in his films and the only rebuttal consists of "he's a drooling retard REEEEEE!" I think it's fair to point out who it is that's really being the asshole.

Multiple, multiple break-downs of his films pointing out what's being conveyed, how layered and nuanced the imagery actually is, how he occasionally hits you with something blatant to make you notice more subtle uses of imagery elsewhere, and all of it being self-consistent and intelligent, and the best his detractors can do is write it off as coincidence, some advanced form of pareidolia, or my personal favorite cop-out - autism.

Honestly, the people that call Snyder a retard are telling us a lot more about themselves than they ever could about him.

Nah, man. Even in the UE Supes had almost no dialogue. I get that Snyder is a visual director and all and that S-man is all about action, but, damn, why so quiet?

The "animation" was slightly more detailed but it definately was not better choreographed or paced.

The reason people keep pointing out the fact we've heard the man speak is because it becomes impossible to reconcile the idea that hes a total genius putting out works of total genius with the fact he can barely express a thought. Unless hes talking about why product placement is the greatest cinematic tool in history.

So it becomes more likely that hes just inept, but people have trouble reconciling ineptitude with production value, so they confuse the production values for directorial ability and start generating nonsense to explain away the movies nonsense.

He's just a guy trying to do the right thing.