No whites.

/thread

Femdomworld

I never leave

everything is exactly the same as now except i have a gf

>Mistress T-Bot
>she literally never stops

wonderful world you envisioned user

why a gf when you can rape bitches in westworld?

this

So instead of whites oppressing everyone it's Asians now. Nice

Dynasty Warriors universe I guess

Arena World

A world in which ANY and ALL disputes between two people (over the age of 12) are settled over a fight to the death. The world is monitored constantly by an AI to detect any minor disagreement. Failure to fight results in immediate termination. Should the population ever dip below a certain level, more people are added. Resources are plentiful such that nobody ever actually needs to do any work. The settling of any disputes outside of the arena still requires a fight to the death. Should multiple people take issue with the same person, they are handled in order, one on one.

Will the population evolve into one of perfect harmony? Or will it devolve into one based around strength and combat? Perhaps people will isolate themselves to avoid confrontation. Maybe all three?

Arena World

Cuckworld
Would be like you never left Cred Forums.

That's not reaally how Delos works

A world where a benevolent loving god exists.

1920s New Orleans during Mardi Gras

loliworld, obviously

How about a world where HBO actually makes good shows again? Id visit that world.

Only whites, Ashkenazi Jews, Japs and South Koreans allowed

All unmarried females are public property that can be used at will. Damaging them is not allowed though.

All drugs are legal

A world where the r9k robot regulates all human interaction.

Vice City

Would it be limited to mortals or will the characters have super powers?

Roseanne World

Hundreds and hundreds of Roseanne sets interconnected.

Engage with realistic representations of the Roseanne cast.

No crime world

I could do whatever the hell I wanted

whites only world it would be good bros no crime cry baby liberals

>no crime cry baby liberals
How ironic

Naziworld
you get to kill commies, smash jewish stores, seduce a cute BDM girl

commies kill you m8

so, africa.

INFJ/P World.

Nothing gets done and that's exactly the way we want it.

depends what year it's set in

R O M A N
O
M
A
N

No. It wouldn't be based off any existing place. Simply a world with no crime. Basically a utopia.

did I strike a nerve? your wifes son is calling you

No not at all, I found your post funny.

Freaky prostitute world.

You could have destroyed towns in old europe, they would have rebuilt proper structures, castles. Meanwhile, africa never evolved past basic architecture on their own.

>inb4 egypt where no one has any fucking clue how or even who built them

They already made my world

Personally, I'd play out lots of incest themed scenarios, because that's my thing.

Superhero world.
I'd be a villain and rape superheroines and destroy building after building, fighting hero after hero until eventually I get caught and put in jail. Then I get broken out by my villain pals and repeat.

I have that bluray too. God bless Vinegar Syndrome.

Obamaworld
if you're black, you can shoot police and riot
If you're a Muslim, you can set off bombs and rape
If you're white, you can't do or say anything without a mob of angry SJWs chasing you. At the end, you are banned for life by the park moderators.

>'WESTWORLD' was for children,
>'FUTUREWORLD' was for teenagers,
>but...
>SEX WORLD is definitely for ADULTS!

Based movie.

The shire

>The only races that exist are whites and blacks

Westworldworld
Everyone talks about westworld every day and discusses the new episodes every sunday. They then shill the show on an anonymous mongolian basket weaving forum.

Atleast they don't ruin everything they touch

I love the theme song
youtube.com/watch?v=76kEMx-xGW8

PepeWorld

Where the currency is GBP
Where chicken tenders are worth more than gold
Where Chads and Stacies are your worse enemies
Where poopoopeepee is not frowned upon, and is actually considered a suitable topic for conversation
Where Sonic and Shrek are contending deities

there already is a perfect [The World]

Can I get a blowey joey from mommy?
This is a deal breaker

Altrightworld
Trump is President, Mexicans are sent south of The Wall, Muslims are banned, Russia is our friend, BLM Dindus are all in prison

ZA WARUDO!

A world that challenges my capacity to be a strong, brave, and wholesome human being, where my limits can be pushed. I'll be tempted by a comfortable life, but the world around me will go into a state of uneasiness, and I'll be tested whether or not I am actually a capable person.

so this world

When people envision heaven, they always seem see it as a place where you get everything you want on a silver platter. My paradise is a place where I can work, expressing myself through art and practical crafts, and getting feedback through my peers, forever.

2Dworld.

KILLING SQUADS ACCOMPANY GERMAN INVASION OF THE SOVIET UNION
German mobile killing squads, called special duty units, are assigned to kill Jews during the invasion of the Soviet Union. These squads follow the German army as it advances deep into Soviet territory, and carry out mass-murder operations. At first, the mobile killing squads shoot primarily Jewish men. Soon, wherever the mobile killing squads go, they shoot all Jewish men, women, and children, without regard for age or gender. By the spring of 1943, the mobile killing squads will have killed more than a million Jews and tens of thousands of partisans, Gypsies, and Soviet political officials.

FIRST KILLING CENTER BEGINS OPERATION
The Chelmno killing center begins operation. The Nazis later establish five other such camps: Belzec, Sobibor, Treblinka, Auschwitz-Birkenau, and Majdanek. Victims at Chelmno are killed in gas vans (hermetically sealed trucks with engine exhaust diverted to the interior compartments). The Belzec, Sobibor, and Treblinka camps use carbon monoxide gas generated by stationary engines attached to gas chambers. Auschwitz-Birkenau, the largest of the killing centers, has four large gas chambers using Zyklon B as the killing agent. The gas chambers at Majdanek use both carbon monoxide and Zyklon B. Millions of Jews are killed in the gas chambers in the killing centers as part of the "Final Solution."

WANNSEE CONFERENCE AND THE "FINAL SOLUTION"
The Wannsee Conference, a meeting between the SS and German government agencies, opens in Berlin. They discuss and coordinate the implementation of the "Final Solution," which is already under way. At Wannsee, the SS estimates that the "Final Solution" will involve 11 million European Jews, including those from non-occupied countries such as Ireland, Sweden, Turkey, and Great Britain. Between the fall of 1941 and the fall of 1944, the German railways transport millions of people to their deaths in killing centers in occupied Poland.

Pratchett World

The ottoman built egypt when mohamed ali was in the rule,with egyptian human resources they built modern architecture that was decent in the 1880's then egyptians learnet the basic structure and they started building
>inb4 turkroach
im not

Cred Forumsworld

W\here your memes come true