Did he make the right choice?

Did he make the right choice?

which time?

doesn't matter, no, he never does.

I think that when he want back and in did everything. They should have used the chance to get rid of black wally and bring in white wally

What choice are you referring to? The choice that lead to Flashpoint or the choice that led to his mom getting killed again?

Obviously the one that led to Flashpoint. It was the ideal world for everyone but Joe and it's not like he was in that bad of a place. He and Iris could've send his ass to rehab and be done with it, but nooooo, Barry had to listen to his arch nemesis and fuck everything up again.

He should have killed him instead, but faggot Barry can't do it.
Apparently he can ask him to kill his mother though.

Well, Barry did at one point straight up murder Zoom. Went to trial and everything.

It wouldn't have been very heroic of him. Maybe wipe his memory?

Yeah, in the comics.

Barry hasn't done the right choice yet in this show.
Dude has had a harder life than Iroquois Pliskin.

You mean the time he grabbed him while running and it broke his neck?

>waaaaaaaaaaah my mommy died i want her back!
cant he just accept the death of his mother or is capeshit made for 12year olds

In the comic Barry creates a world that is about to destroy it's self. In the show Barry makes a would where he isn't the flash. I don't really see a problem here.

I can't wait for Thawne to kill Iris

This a new costume or something? Looks miles better than the costume I've seen him in commercials and stuff.

There was none. Not until that stupid fuck Wally got himself killed and Barry felt it was his responsibility.

And if he isn't the Flash, he couldn't have saved Wally.

Nonetheless, yeah, the world was alright.

It'd be easier if she wasn't literally killed by a guy that was butthurt the Flash wouldn't give him his autograph.

>not keeping patty for that ass

he is a legit faggot, there is just no excuse

>Patty and Linda have fatter asses than Iris
>still goes for the average ass for a black chick

Barry confirmed for mentally challenged

Why is Barry always a fucking idiot?

Because a guy that can move at superhuman speeds has to have a handicap.

>If you tell me you're the flash I'm not leaving.
Sounds real love.

>OMG HE LETS HIS MOM GET KILLED AND YOU THINK THE TIMELINE IS RESTORED BUT NO...
>IRIS IS NOT TALKING TO JOE
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH *PULL HAIR OUT* *SETS HOUSE ON FIRE* *MURDERS ENTIRE FAMILY*

Our budget can't afford a new alternate timeline with different personalities and another speedster

Hey why don't we just add new drama but in the same timeline

also
>Barry i believe in you
Holy shit can they stop this shit

the writers are autistic so they're having difficulty closing a development arc that should have closed a while ago

There's going to be so much talking about feelings this season, the girl viewers must be so excited

>slits wrists

>women want to be lied too

she told him she would put her life on hold if he would come clean, gtfo like any dude is ever that lucky. He's so insecure that he doesn't think he can protect his significant other, which is pretty much basic common thing guys do for women and he's like I can't do it

>Cisco is in a grief support group and fallen out from the team
>Caitlin is a meta-human
>Captain Cold is alive
>Barry has a new co-worker who is out for him but Barry doesn't really know anything about
>Doctor Alchemy is able to remember other timelines and has some sort of sinister plan

But, sure, let's pretend Iris and Joe's falling-out is the only consequence of Flashpoint.

Apologies dear CW employee

Who are you quoting?

Since this is still obviously a different timeline than the one he originally left, is Barry going to lose his memories again or are they going to hand wave it away somehow?

I already know they're going to wave it away, I just want to pre-emptively complain about it.

Speed Force.

You seem to be misusing the Usenet quoting function, please refrain from doing so in the future.

>Sure thing, buddy.
>Will do.
>Not a problem.