Man, this documentary really opened my eyes...

Man, this documentary really opened my eyes. Can you recommend me more document kinos that have this massive impact to my world view?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=otI813hkMqc
youtube.com/watch?v=An8LJ_fv0mo
youtube.com/watch?v=zWH_9VRWn8Y
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2092071/Stacey-Irvine-17-collapses-eating-McDonalds-chicken-nuggets-age-2.html
pbs.org/kenburns/prohibition/watch-video/#id=2082675582
youtube.com/watch?v=Y888wVY5hzw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Earthlings
Food Inc
Racing Extinction
Greatest Story Never Told
Lots of BBC documentaries aren't too bad

>Man, this documentary really opened my eyes.
To what? Watching people lie and hand out biased information?

Watch Michael Moore docs then.

If A Tree Falls
Most Louis Theroux stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=otI813hkMqc

Lie about what? Fast food being bad for you? But it is

fuck I loved that show

pleb shit

The Thin Blue Line

Hoop Dreams

Fog of War

Crumb

Night of Fog

Ken Burns: The Civil War

Lessons of Darkness

The Act of Killing

Watch Fat Head and it'll fix your world view after Supersize me destroyed it.

I love the buttburt this movies brings to people

This is all you need. Just watch it.

youtube.com/watch?v=An8LJ_fv0mo

About fast food slowly killing you in one month. This fucker was exaggerating all his "facts".

Food Inc, Fed Up, and Cowspiracy all cover similar topics without the attention seeking meme.

Dont believe everything that apear in a documentary. Do your research, that shit is all wrong and misleading

wtf i hate fast food now

McShill pls go

This was a masterpiece

There is a documentary about a guy who lower his colesterol and loat a shit ton of weight eating fast food only.

Basically, is the overeating what kills you, not what you eat.

Naive faggots

dunno if you ever tried

i thought supersize me was complete bs so i decided to take on the challenge myself, after 2 weeks i was so weak, constantly tired, i didnt tell my doctor what i was doing but he could tell after a single blood sample and he strongly advised me to stop before permanent damage was done to my kidneys and liver

This. Eating for a month or however long he did it tells you nothing you shouldn't already know. I see no reason whatsoever to not occasionally eat fast food or even something from McDonalds because of what this films documented. I guess if you're stupid enough to eat nothing but McDonalds every single day, you might learn something from this film, but then you deserve to develop type 2 diabetes or heart disease and die an early death.

The whole thing is primarily him describing "feelings".

While i am sure the effects of mcdonalds were bad i felt the movie lacked scientific method.

To be fair if you're a stupid enough faggot to go on a McDonald's-only diet for a month with the express purpose of making yourself sick to prove that you get sick if you eat a ton of fast food then I guess you won that argument.

But if you're smart and do your own research then you'll learn that while McDonald's as a company tries to maximize profit it's not like it's only goal in the world is to make everyone as fat and unhealthy as possible to satisfy their overlord Ronald McDonald's wishes.

>t. Avid fast food eater

Looks like we spotted the dumbass. It's pretty obvious that if you eat a ton of unhealthy shit that you'll end up unhealthy, especially if you're living a sedentary lifestyle. That's like being amazed that people can drown if they go into deep water and fail to stay afloat.

This documentary BTFO Super Size Me
And it's on YouTube last time I checked

Well you keep forgetting this documentary came out in 2004 when people didnt really know how unhealthy fast food REALLY was.

The science is basic and sound. You gain weight by consuming more calories than you expend, and vice versa.

It's not the healthiest way to lose weight, but entirely possible to lose weight on a diet of shit food nonetheless.

Even if it's not ideal, you can easily live the rest of your life off McDonalds food if you don't eat like a retard.

Count your calories, and inform yourself about nutrition.

Are you so underage that you don't believe nutrition was well-understood a decade ago?

No, you retard. Everybody knows how unhealthy fast food is, was, and will be. It's not like people suddenly discovered at the turn of the century that exercise is good for you and that cheap food is bad.

Again, it's basic fucking knowledge.

Unironically Requiem for the American Dream

It's pretty scary how so many biology teachers decided to show this as an "educational" film.

>Everybody knows how unhealthy fast food is.

Yeah now they do thanks to this Documentary

Stop memeing please I took you seriously and you broke my heart.

youtube.com/watch?v=zWH_9VRWn8Y

All of this meme man's stuff.

Really? I guess the visionary director should blow the lid off the unhealthiness of Nabisco products.

He already did that in the movie dumb dumb

I honestly don't believe you.

The power of nightmares
Century of the self
Anything by Adam Curtis really

Avoid gay shit like Zeitgeist, spirit science, etc. Food, inc. And Fathead are also better than Super Size Me. You should watch those too.

>thanks to this Documentary
Went too far with your bait game m8. Reeled em in too fast and they broke your line.

Of course, that was a fucking joke, but did he actually do that? Can I at least melt butter, mix it with mayonnaise, and eat it with marshmallows, or did he show that was unhealthy to?

But the first half of Zeitgeist was literally true. The insane Venus project shit after that not so much.

>But the first half of Zeitgeist was literally true.

no its isnt. It makes such retarded claims as "hurr jesus is really son worship because they got "son" and "sun" confused!"

As if son and sun are the same in anciet greek or aramaic or latin ect.

>75058677
Literal 10/10 docukino.

Legit had my spine-tingling and made me nauseous (and there was not one bit of gore).

For comfy foodkino, see pic related.

>eat shit literally every day for a month
>get fat and unhealthy

HOLY SHIT AT LAST I TRULY SEE, I NEVER REALIZED WHAT EATING HOT GARBAGE EVERY DAY WOULD DO TO MY BODY, IM BOYCOTTING MCDONALDS.

This documentary was retarded. Of course he gain weight, he ate 5000 fucking calories a day. If you ate 5000 calories of anything you would gain weight.

If I recall correctly, the guy didn't even gain that much weight.

>live your life off of mcdonalds
Completely false. You'd probably die before the 1st year was over.

Loved this documentary.

[citation needed]

The Greatest Story Never Told

McDonalds isnt even that bad for you. It all depends how much and what you eat. If you only eat french fries and milkshakes, of course youre gonna get malnourished. There are several meals though that will give you exactly what you need everyday. Cooking hashbrowns and bacon/eggs at home is no different than an egg biscuit with hashbrowns. If you eat enough of anything youll die, even water.

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2092071/Stacey-Irvine-17-collapses-eating-McDonalds-chicken-nuggets-age-2.html

A really good Prohibition doc: pbs.org/kenburns/prohibition/watch-video/#id=2082675582

Also I ctrl-F'd and I couldn't find a single mention of The Corporation.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y888wVY5hzw

Deep Web really made me see Silk Road in a different way.

Probably the last good doc I ran across in the last couple years.

>Ken Burns: the Civil War
Please be bait.

He completely lied during that documentary OP. Watch Fathead on youtube, a dude does the same thing, eating nothing but fast food for a month but he counts his calories and walks every day.

He loses weight, his blood pressure goes down and his blood serum cholesterol goes down too

>Watch this guy interviewing the Dalai Lama
>Dalai Lama is just talking straight up common sense, telling people don't take religion too seriously
>Guy is like "so deep"
>Dalai Lama is like "man I don't even remember all these retarded gods there is so many of them who gives a fuck it's only religion"
>Suddenly loud music starts playing as he voices over it
>"Now... Listen to me... Speak... With my silly... Accent... As I try... To sound deep... And leave lots of... Long pauses in my... Speech..."

Can't take this guy seriously after watching that. Dude is trying to make everything seem super deep when most of it isn't.

>americunts need a whole entire documentary to comprehend fast food is bad for them
My sides have been obliterated.

Like any intelligent, forward thinking citizens of the 21st century, my wife and I are feminists. And like any feminists we were shocked and disgusted by this movie.

Both the main character (Jiro) AND the narrator are male! If alarms aren't going off in your head so far you're probably a bigot. Things became more and more repulsive as the movie played on. All of the supporting characters are male! And even worse, almost every single character in the movie is male!

I don't care if this is a documentary. My wife left the room in tears at the end of the first hour during a particularly sickening scene where Jiro serves a room full of customers. He says (not an exact quote) "I made the meals smaller for the women and larger for the men so that everyone would finish at the same time." Things like this would be expected in a film about Adolf Hitler or Winston Churchill (both disgusting sexist pigs)but in a movie about food it was just chilling. And that wasn't even the worst part! The women in the room appeared (probably special effects or movie magic of some type) TO APPROVE OF THIS. Can you believe that?

My wife won't talk about it and I'm not sure I could if I wanted to. I finished the movie with tears in my bloodshot eyes. I can't believe we've advanced so far as a society and women are still seen as being gutter scum.

Anyone forward thinking enough to simply be on the internet, to find this movie, to read this review, will be disgusted by the brutally sexist assault on your senses and common decency this movie has gotten away with.

The Act of Killing and The Look of Silence are both 10/10.
Cred Forumsfags may get triggered though.

>kino

He cut carbs, not calories. Big difference.

I don't think that addresses his point, which you can live healthily by eating only junk food.

>Man, this documentary really opened my eyes.
>Americans know THIS little about nutrition

He said he COUNTS his calories. And he did.

>Big difference.

No there's not a big difference. What an ignorant thing to say. Obviously if you're going to cut calories they have to come from somewhere. Wow, how ignorant of you.

>do nothing but eat fast food fore every meal, every day, for 30 days
>get sick and fat and almost die

No fucking shit, why was this so controversial again?

I didn't know you guys made a movie lol!

This Film is Not Yet Rated and Exit Through the Gift Shop

both fucking great docs that are entertaining to everybody