Now that the dust has settled

What's your rating for Luke Cage?

Haven't finished watching the entire season yet. but so far 6/10

Keep watching my user friend, keep watching!!

BIG

My man!

10/10

yet another overhyped Marvel product
can't wait for normies to realize things and turn on them like it's currently happening to their comics

5 or 6.
Passable but not great.

Weakest of the Marvel/netflix shows so far and drags on like they all have. But its not all bad.

Cracking soundtrack and some great talent in its supporting cast. Pretty good villains too that once again put the MCU feature films to shame.

I respect this, I really do user.

>Drooling over a 40 year old nigger

not even once

She does love coffee

>yet another overhyped Marvel product in which they paid shills to give it good reviews and quiet dissent

ftfu

>Say that one more I time ((YOU)) cuck

>She does lmao.

That coffee shit got old. 5-6 for me. Needs more Misty bouncing tits

Diamondback's costume in the final episode was the stupidest shit I have ever seen.

Strength, Power, Vulnerability/10

Holy shit that girls tits. I was amazed.

I'm kind of bored with it honestly. How edgy of Marvel to have the characters sayin "NIGGAH" every chance they got

>Lets have pops be a fundamental part of the story
>somehow are supposed to care about his death after ONE EPISODE and after finding out he was a huge asshole in his youth

Yeah, I'm on like Episode 6 or something. The pace has been decent but it's pretty boring.

Same as the rest of Marvel's TV shows honestly. Daredevil and Jessica Jones are just not that interesting. Jessica Jones has incredible pacing problems.

((YOU))

>not Mariah's

Pleb taste my friend.

It was the fact that he did his time and turn his life around and made sure other children didn't end up like he did.

You must of missed that part Mr.cancer

WE

nigger/10

you literally just gave the show an 8/10 after stating it was a 5 or 6 by giving it credit overall at the end of your post. You are not good at reviewing material. you prob should not even post here tbqh. leave

What the fuck are you on about?

>r.eddit

Not even once.

I'm not sure if I want to watch this or not since I don't particularly like shows with a lot of negroes.
Are there any connections at all with Daredevil?

*GLASS BREAKS*

fuck off faggot. no one cares if you dont enjoy american shows.

7/10, some nice characters(Cottonmouth), blaxploitation vibes really make the show. The shitty acting and Marvel neglecting the shows really hurts it.

Prolly a 7-8/10

It starts fantastic but it loses a fuck ton of steam around the middle
Diamondback was boring and so was his whack as fuck street brawl.
Show barely has an ending.
But the soundtrack is goat and it's well shot.

Better than Jessica Jones and maybe the second half of Daredevil season 2.