How did he get away with it?

How did he get away with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_North_America
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

top tier hottie tbqhfam

by being a dirty kike with a big fucking kike nose

We were just used to him always getting new hot chicks every week on the show, so it wasnt a big deal.

It was a better, different time.

>those tits
meshugge!

He's a well received comedian
He has a lot of money
He's a jew
She's just a prostitute
There's no business like show business

w2c qt jewish gf with big boobies

just become a successful comedian with millions in the bank and they'll come flocking in

In Hollywood they say there's no business like show business

In the hood they say there's no business like ho business

>She's just a prostitute
she was 16 in the picture, user.

Without the laugh track Seinfeld is basically just a horrible sociopath with co-dependent conspirators.

"Hey world, I'm steady-boning a teenager."

They look related. Just look at the noses and awkward grimaces.

>underaged prostitutes don't exist

>get away with it

It was like 1991 and the bitch was like a senior in high school.

It's not like he pulled a Woody Allen or something.

>amerifats think it's illegal to date someone young

>boning 16-year-olds is a big deal in burgeristan

What a disgusting pedo, being sexually attracted to that clearly fully developed woman. Being a normal person, all I see is a helpless child who I would never motorboat to suffocation in a million years.

He didn't. He was mercilessly heckled at the time for it and refused to answer questions about it.

Just saying "Soshanna" was a punchline at the time.

check these dubs

>implying you would not have smashed this fine big titted jewish bitch

how does she look now

I'm so jelly right now, look at those mama tatas

MILF tier

Her funbags are just testing that fabric

So where you live it's not weird for 40 year olds to date high schoolers?

>Those eyes

17 is still legal in a lot of places.

>being a kiddy diddler isn't a big deal in foreignstan

Dunno about 40-year-olds, but I dated 16-year-olds when I was in uni. I have friends who dated 14-year-olds. Girls like older men.

>16-year-olds
>kids

Is normal here

I remember reading the people magazine article about his dating her in my dentist office and getting the biggest boner of my life then. She was hot.

OY GEVALT

18 year olds go to university you britbong twat. The gap between some 20 college kid and 16 year old isn't the same as a 17 and 40 year old.

It's not a question of legality.

the places where 16/17 can be "kind of" legal are more like "it's legal for a 17 year old to stalk you." It's still illegal to do pretty much any of the things involved in picking up an "underage" girl. If she decides to follow you home from work and fuck you, without any suggestion from you during the entire process, you're good. Otherwise, you've done something illegal between the two of you being strangers and the two of you getting physical.

So, just hang out near a high school and hope a psycho teenager with daddy issues decides to stalk and blackmail you?

M-mommy?

He's known for his long dong.

16 is legal in most states fucktard.

Right, but I was 25 when I was with a 15-year-old. I'd get arrested for that in Ameristan.

no wonder muslims feel at home in europe

Not arrested necessarily but people would think it's creepy and pathetic (which it is).

He was a rich Jew. You do the math.

>My grandmother had always been the quiet type, never one to make a scene. This exquisite woman was the not only an immigrant from Britain but a WW2 nurse as well. She had all the traits one would want in a grandmother. The first to see me walk, the first to teach me handwriting and complicated math. She would take my sisters and I on long walks to the playground and we would bask in the glorious sun warmed sand. "Thus was the life" I exclaimed to myself in my head.

>But.... memories have a way of skewing after several years. Soon my grandmother's Visage had grown old and tired looking, topped off with an annoying additive about anything related to 9/11. This was the evidence I needed.

>My mission, to use the Internet to research this disease, somehow... someway, they were changing my grandmother and I NEEDED to find out how.

>it's pathetic for high value males to land high value females
is this what a cuck looks like? did I just get redpilled?

is this really a big deal to fuck 15 year old girl in usa?

I can't decide whether you're a bitter roastie or just a nu-male.

Depending on the circumstances, people have gotten 10 years

yes and how much of a loser do you have to be to fuck a minor. thats degenerate muslim and nigger behavior

get away with what?

young women and "older" men have been hooking up for centuries m8. they know what the fuck they're doing, and are not exploited or psychologically damaged in the process. get over it.

jesus fucking christ you are the most perverted country in the world and you still can deal that nothing wrong with have with almost adult girl

25 iw to old to date a 15 year old. It's all about the age difference.

yeah and plenty of those men that took advantage of young people have been strung up by their balls and buried in shallow graves

be careful

Girls don't like older men, they look cool guys,. Unless they're fucked in the head they don't wanna fuck their dad, they wanna fuck that cool older guy who has a car and an ID and is already to cool For all the stupid shit a dumb young girl is into.

(((Seinfield)))

To be 25 and wanna fuck a stupid 15 year old is one of the grossest things I can possibly imagine. Fuck, you were probably so stupid thought you didn't even have to play dumb to keep up conversation with her

>I have friends who dated 14-year-olds
lol thats pretty fucked up tbqh, you must be from some 3rd world child bride shithole or the american south which is the same thing

Source: mom's basement

if the 15 year old has big tits, what's the big deal?

i'd fuck any girl with big tits.

>keep up a conversation

What are you, a fag?

the western world generally considers adults fucking children as unacceptable and psychologically damaging

hi mohammed

אמא, אמא, תינוק רעב

'90s were a different time I guess.

Brad Pitt did the same thing with Juliette Lewis.

so i take it you are voting for Hillary too

>with have with almost adult girl

The thing is, barring a "Romeo & Juliet" exemption, there's legally no difference between a girl one day under the age of consent and a toddler. So you get fucked up the ass and declared a sex offender. For life.

Personally, I don't like the concept of an "age of consent". People don't magically become knowledgeable overnight on their birthday. Provide proper sex ed (there's no requirement for such in the US, they don't have to do anything at all and abstinence-only "curricula" that teach nothing useful are as acceptable as actual education in most states) and they'll be able to make informed decisions.

literally what

the only people who complain about this are

a) guys who for whatever reason can't get younger women, ending up having to settle with someone their own age

b) older women who are jealous that they're not getting the attention they used to anymore

i can't remember how it came out, but someone figured out that most of the negative comments regarding this on Cred Forums came from women in their late 20s.

Julliette Lewis has such an ugly mug

well you're just one loser in mom's basement. the majority of people agree with age of consent laws

so you think it should be legal for a 30 year old man to pick up a 4 year old after school and fuck her as long as shes properly educated?

Maybe get out of your fucked up pseudo-puritan country a bit more will ya? 14 is the standard in half of Europe.
You aren't a child with 15 anymore. I certainly wasn't.

>amerifats think that just because califorjew has an 18 age of consent that all states have it

>only losers dont want to fuck kids
lol

>14 is standard for europe

LMAO muslims do belong in europe then

>i certainly wasnt
literally a childs thinking. the scientific literature disagrees with you. stay in eastern europe lmao

i love how if you're attracted to a developed 16 year old, ignorant cucks automatically assume they'd be willing to fuck a 4-year old any second.

it's a ridiculous analogy

No one ever got away with anything. The only difference is now outrage is archived catalogued and cross-referenceable.

Its still meaningless though. It just puts forth are more convincing image.

>Seinfeld's estimated worth is 820 million dollars

It's not fair

15 year olds aren't kids

Just because are current culture treats them like kids, infantilizes them, doesn't make it so. Back in the day 15 year olds went to war, went to work, took responsibility.

the age of consent should be 18 worldwide. lock up all the perverts and make them slave laborers. and if you don't want to work then you can starve to death

>He wouldn't fuck pic related

Nigga you gay

lol hes the one who said age of consent laws shouldnt exist, i was just logically following the retarded thought. why are muslim pedos so dumb?

tell that to all the psychiatric evidence that shows emotional development doesnt end until the mid 20s, and that during the mid teens people are, quite literally, children.

prime example of pitt and his recreational marijuana addiction

>psychiatric evidence that shows emotional development doesnt end until the mid 20s

LMAO what psychiatric evidence? How is "emotional development" defined in scientific terms, exactly?

>15 year olds fucked and died so that makes them adults

This is what you sound like.

and I see it all the time Cred Forums especially, for example have you seen a post that was entirely in memes and had no point? it's like that, but they actually believe they're saying something

they're not.

Looks a little like Elaine.

He's a Jew!!?!? Are you serious?

You're confusing emotional development with neuroplasticity and thinking along the lines that humans naturally develop "upward" to a form closer to perfect or something.

If we actually started making consent contingent upon emotional maturity, sex would be illegal for the vast majority of people and humanity would die out in a few generations.

ITT SJWs poke their noses into other people's business

The reason he got away with it was because it wasn't like he groomed and then preyed on her.

Bet you $1000 she was a hot as fuck 17 year old who knew how to get her way and wanted to fuck Jerry because he is rich and famous.

She wanted, he wanted it and both walked away from it without scandal. Who gives a fuck?

>it's a yurocucks defend paedophilia episode

>recreational marijuana addiction

>when people weren't as sheltered and coddled, people were emotionally mature at 15

>so because people are extremely sheltered and coddled, people just aren't achieving any level of emotional maturity

this is what you're saying, but you don't realize it.

The US is the only country that does this arbitrary 18+ bullshit, your country is the outlier here.

OK there snoop

fuck yeah fuck that slut hole jerry

>girl is hot and feminine
>turns out she's 15
>this is somehow considered pedo and finding her attractive is a crime in murica

>14 is the standard in half of Europe.
Yeah no. Only like 3-4 countries have 14. Most have 16, and a few 15.

my dad looks a lot like jerry seinfeld. i dont know much about his family line.

could he be a jew? am i a jew too?

>The US is the only country that does this arbitrary 18+ bullshit, your country is in the right here

ftfy

I think he was in his 30s, and she was legal in New York at the time.
Also he's one of God's chosen people.

Say you wouldn't

>and humanity would die out in a few generations.
I don't see any problem with this

MODS DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW 14 YEAR OLD BOOBIES!!!!!!

I realized I didn't either as soon as I hit post

And yet America is one of the most degenerate countries around.

It's a bit funny how that works.
>muslims are all pedos
>yet they have really strong morals

TV and film is the perfect board since it's from a movie

That is untrue.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_North_America

He was over twice her age.

And? If she's over the age of consent it literally doesn't matter.

Why are europeans all pedophiles?

>Section 159 of the Criminal Code criminalizes anal intercourse, but provides exceptions for a husband and wife, and any two persons 18 years of age or older. These exceptions do not apply if a third person is present, or if the anal intercourse takes place anywhere but in private.

>tfw no anal with your qt 16 year old Canadian gf

You're completely wrong and anybody can see that.
If you perform lewd acts with a 14 year old your sentence is less severe than it would be if the child was 10, and if the child was 6 the sentence would be more severe again. Infants will give you the most severe penalties, naturally, because the risk of harm is greater. On top of that, if you perform lewd acts with a teenaged minor, you typically only spend 10 years on the sexual offender registry. If you diddled an infant you'd get 25 years, there is some legal precedent for lifetime registration.
And for the record, in most states you'd get 3 year suspended sentence for teenagers, 5-7 for 10-12, up to 10 or more for little children and definitely 10 for infants. You probably wouldn't get much of any jail time for statutory with say a 15 year old in many cases, especially if you're white, didn't "lure" the minor or use a position of power, and have a decent social standing in your community.
A possible example of this would be, for example a 22 year old music student beginning a relationship with a 15 year old after meeting in a normal situation, for example if they were part of the cast of a community theatre production. If he was directing and she was part of the cast, he could be accused of abusing a position of trust, but if they're both part of the cast, it would likely be simple statutory.

Why can't Americans understand the English language?

Jesus, the kikes really did a number on you guys. I'm starting to feel bad for you.

we are patricians

Not from USA, paedo cunts. When my ancestors came here they left the paedos to run parliament.

defensive stoner detected

>being anti-pedophilia
>is jewish
>being pro-pedophilia
>is gentile

Now, THIS makes me think.

They are a sick and twisted group of """""""""""""people"""""""""""" mate it's fucking sickening. USA and the entire EU mainland should be glassed.

Is 16 not legal in the US? Regardless anyone here who wouldnt do what they could to sleep with her is lying

Do Americans get so triggered and start screaming "muh pedophilia" because they are envious they don't get to fuck girl when they are in their prime?

You lads are just joking right, you don't go around looking for 14 year old bum to shag do you? Bit sad if you can't find a woman your age and have to brainwash a primary schooler into slobbing your greasy, smelly and unwashed bellend.

Like it really is bad enough with the muzzies and their sex slaves and all that but to be of uni age and unable to score fresh there is a bit of a downer.

It's most normal humans (from any country) with a sense of decency or morality, you'd realise this if you were remotely mature but you're most likely underage lad.

maybe because women only realize they've been taken advantage of by grown ass creepy adult men when they get older, famalam

No one ITT is pro-pedophilia

All the talking points you retards have been saying are straight out of feminist ideology, aka Jew ideology.

No one gets more butthurt over adult men dating young women than feminists

Only Americans are anti-pedophilia because they are so uptight. There is nothing wrong with sexual relations with someone young if they are desiring it.

it's only weird because you're a jealousfag and it never happened to you.

treating 13-17 year olds like literal children is what causes them to go and try to ride every cock they can.

Also abstinence only means the person who teaches them about sex will be the person trying to fuck them.

Exactly, how is liking a 16 year old with huge tits and a nice face paedophilic, she's literally arousing people due to adult characteristics.

Why does anyone like young grills when milfs exist?

Fuck off, kids cant desire adults. They dont understand sexuality.

only underage faggots like "milfs" because they spend their time surrounded by prime teen pussy (that isn't interested in them at all).

>It's most normal humans (from any country) with a sense of decency or morality, you'd realise this if you were remotely mature but you're most likely underage lad.

I'd rather take a 15 year olds virginity than have morals so I'm okay with that.

Have fun with your cavernous aging pussy that has been fucked by every Chad and Tyrone in the county.

Correct they magically understand it the night when they turn 18.

t. beta cuck
t. faggot
t. cuck
t. beta
t. nerd
t. autist
t. cuck
t. jew

t. cuck

wew

Women stop developing mentally at 14 though

She's pretty

Jerry did nothing wrong

actually exactly 567648000 seconds after they exit a vagina

A second before, and its rape.

In the UK they magically understand when they turn 16. Unless they fly to America then they're understanding disappears for 2 years and vice versa with Americans.

Quads of truth

It's like the memory eraser thing in men in black

exquisite quads my friend.

however i must inform you that in glorious maryland the age of consent is in fact 16 years of age

>How did (((Jerry Seinfeld))) get away with it?

It's really not that surprising.

don't tell the yuros that most US states consent age is 16, it ruins their meme fun and conception that the entirety of america is homogeneous and not in actuality 50 completely separated states united as one federation

>this is what euro trash actually believe
We left you heathens for a reason. Every thread like this there's several of you disgusting faggots talking about how the early bloomer 12 year old you tried to seduce as a 20 year old NEET was totally "natural". Pathetic