How bad will the new Rocky Horror Picture Show be?

How bad will the new Rocky Horror Picture Show be?
Even worse than the 1975 version?

>Even worse than the 1975 version?
Fuck you sir, that's a classic.
Actually it's exactly for people like that they do remakes.

It's a bad movie

But they did seem to have worked a lot on colour correction and things like that since the new movie doesn't look as cheap as it used to

There isn't a single cell in my body that is interested in watching that shit, new or old

There should be some cells

takes years to reach status of classic movie
takes 5 seconds to say everything is shit

anons are lazy, narcistic, delusional, and think downgrading everything good as worthless makes their taste somehow "superior", which feeds their narcism even more and they start treating people arrogantly.

In fact user thinks of himself as so special he starts to refer to everyone as normals / normies, as if being into shittie indie titles was any smarter.

user / OP doesnt get enough attention in real life so when he opens PC, he wants to say "fuck your movies" in order to get replies. Not because OP cares about movies but because he wants attention and is lonely, pathetic soul with nothing better to do in his life.
And when OP finally closes the PC, all that goes away, leaving him thinking he got away with this and needs to do it again coz narcistic behaviour is addicting when you´re already showing signs of unstable mental health and need to express it more clearly online.

Nice pasta the 1975 is still bad and the musical mediocre at best.

>Rocky Horror Picture Show
>bad
pick one

"You just don't like understand art, man." - Some Dude on the Internet probably

I'm ready for a lot of sick beats and mindblowing drops.

Everyone who thought there was a need to remake this movie deserved to be stabbed in the face.

I still don't understand what's so great about this movie.

You mean both. Movie is bad and only got a following of pre internet tumblr tards because of the midnight screenings.
Nothing.

Susan was better.

Susan is a cunt though

The first one was terrible but at least it had style. This new one looks like a banal nicki minaj music video. Plebbit will love it.

It's a bit like a pantomime, or pro wrestling. You know it's ludicrous, but because everyone is in on the joke people relax and play along, taking the chance to just act up for the fun of it. That's the live showings, anyway.

looks cheap as fuck

that's exactly what the movie needed. a remake with millennials and the aesthetics of a certain Backstreet Boys video.

No plebbit will hate it like everybody else already is.
Except for the tranny of course. It's funny how they can't day they hate the tranny doing his shitty Curry impression.

Remember when this dumb bitch was freaking out because somebody posted a slightly suggestive picture of her in bikini?
Fucking women, natural born hypocrites

It looked even worse before
Are you saying people change over time?
Wew

I'm sorry, but is that a man dancing in that video?

You'd never know it - he has a very feminine penis

Gays are not allowed here go back

Looks gay

It is

>kristin hanggi
oh i get it, it's because i'd rather hang myself than watch that movie

That is the mind set

Thomas is that you?

Also the original Rocky Horror movie was decent. It wasn't great all but its watchable and has some good performances.

>some good performances
That is true. Other than that it had nothing.

>Rocky is now racially ambiguous with hipster hair instead of being an Aryan mangod
>Frank is now a black transgender instead of bisexual dude who cross-dresses

Literally encapsulates everything wrong with society today

>All this degeneracy surrounding this shitty series

Well it always attracted social outcasts and failures like light does mosquitos.

it will be shit because victoria justice is too prude to do tightey whitey panty scenes

Well she won't she is wearing grandma pants

Christ I can almost smell the AIDS coming from those webms. This is gonna be pozzed2themax.

oh please you only seen the good parts so far

I'm surprised the tranny even took that role... clearly she was picked because she is a tranny, but by playing Frank doesn't that imply that trannies and crossdressers are basically the same thing? You'd think a proud trans womyn PoC would want to make sure people understand the difference between a tranny and a crossdresser but she literally threw that out the window when taking the role. It reminds me of how they made Sulu gay in the new Star Trek because George Takei is a fag.

Oh please he would do anything for money

At best,some fans could just get the soundtrack this produces. It'll basically be the same song in a better quality. I'm not really looking forward to watch it, cause it looks like someone used the bloom filter too much, but I'll hang around for the musical sequences. Maybe throw a little credit out to the dance numbers.

It autotuned to oblivion.
Seems like nobody on the cast can really sing