>now

Now you are free.

wtf is her necklace?

5 seasons and we are still getting flashbacks

>now

this from the preview or something?

also, welcome to the rest of the human race
man I was pretty glad she only had a few minutes of screentime in the first ep

they really need to stop with the "omg olly's life is in danger" IN A FLASHBACK, they need to put the suspense on people around him in those damn flashbacks, jesus, writing how hard is it

it took til now for you to hate her? WTF is wrong with you, you should have been hating her for 2+ seasons

I called nerdy guy joining the team. Now Felicity needs to replace Speedy as the Pink Arrow. Then I can free myself from this show.

Yeah but she's hot.

can i skip season 4 because it literally hurts to keep watching?

yeah man, all you need to know is olly becomes mayor and the bad guy dies

Arrow will never have another white male join his team.

He's actually a ghost of one of the thousands of men she killed

>I called nerdy guy joining the team

Yeah, you were such a trailblazer to call mr. terrific joining up

whoa

hey you don't see this very often on Cred Forums, but kudos to you complimenting our fellow user on his precogniscience

>Felicity has fucked more people than Ollie
>this is the whore the fandom worships
Thanks Guggenheim

Don't forget about Black Canary.

More like Blacked Canary am I right or am I right hahaha.

Felicity is the final boss of the arrow series

She will defeat Ollie in hand to hand combat

She already did technically.

awe man I forgot about that, she coming back tho

BRUH

>they will never do anything with the Solomon Grundy hint

Feels fucking bad

I stopped halfway through season 3. What's going on here?

I also called Felicity getting powers. I really need to start getting these notarized.

You know what I recalled about Guggenheim? He wrote a series called Manhunter (Eh eh?) about a lawyer using a supersuit to first kill then arrest criminals, and when it ended it flashforward to the future where she and her son (who was now gay of course, just like the author) casually chatting about cute boys as they proceed to knock heads.

just started season 3, why do people hate felicity?

Found the perfect analogy

S3 and S4 in a nutshell

>arrow team are eating cookies
>oliver eats the last cookie
>felicity looks at oliver incredilously
>"w-why would you do that?"
>"I'm sorry felicity, this is just how it goes. I couldn't help myself."
>"You couldn't-- you couldn't HELP yourself? Oliver that was the last cookie and you took it without anyone else's consent."
>"I lived on an island Felicity, the island changed me. I'm not a good person."
>"Yes you are Oliver. I know it. Deep down inside you are a good person. You just-- you just need to believe in yourself again."
>Felicity walks off, tears streaming down her cheeks.
>Diggle shakes his head dejectedly and throws a comment at Oliver: "You're better than this."
>Diggle walks off.
>Oliver chews thoughtfully, alone.

fuck lmao, does it get worse?

It doesn't get better

The best scene, the BEST scene is from season 4 where Felicity was crippled by an attack but had a prototype chip installed in her that had the chance of letting her walk again, and she confront oliver about hiding the fact he had a son whose existence he was keeping secret from EVERYBODY to keep him safe as per the orders of the mother who said he would never be able to see him if they found out.

At that moment the chip kicks in and she regains the ability to walk and casually takes off her engagement ring and walks out of the room.

FANS ACTUALLY SIDED WITH HER

>arrow is still on
I actually never stopped hating felicity. Not one thing she said or did amused me and she isn't even cute. Her RL boyfriend doesn't still lurk does he?

at least I can look forward to the flash

Cisco, Joe and Wells are at least good

BAN ASSAULT CONDIMENTS

>no webm

Except Joe is to be more of an asshole this season, Wells isn't around, and Cisco.. you sick fuck..

I don't even watch this shit but:

Do you got more photos of her in that dress?

Shit taste to be expected of someone who watches the CW.

CORRECTION, the tumblr fans sided with her, I wanted Oliver to fucking shoot arrows through her legs and cripple her for good. That fucking scene, reading it made me laugh and get pissed off at the same time!

I forgot that they resolved everything with Wells, makes me sad. What's up with Cisco?
wouldn't that mean you have shit taste too?

Looks like they're going back to S1 basic
Oliver's killing people left and right

>letting Stevie do his own stunts again

Huh.

>thea and oliver have the best chemistry yet again

I realize incest is disgusting and should never happen irl, but these two need to be a couple on screen.

She was always a slut