Translate a quote from a movie from English to Chinese to Indonesian to English and post results

Translate a quote from a movie from English to Chinese to Indonesian to English and post results.

>You want to know how I got these scars? My father was an alcoholic, vicious. One night, he went crazy than ever. Mother got a kitchen knife to defend herself. He did not like it. No. A. Bit. So, I thought, he took the knife to laugh, and he did. He turned to me and said: knife myself "Why so serious?". "Why so serious?" He insisted the knife in my mouth ...... "Let's put a smile on the face." And ...... Why so serious?

Input:
>Holy Jesus! What is that? What the fuck is that? WHAT IS THAT, PRIVATE PYLE?

Output:
>Holy Jesus! What is that? What's that? What is it, FILE personal?

I was expecting something funny.

Input
>Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.

Output
>Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.

nice

>tfw machine translation has gotten good enough that this isn't funny anymore

why is everything so shit

Just add languages until it becomes funny.

>"If you let go of my daughter now, it is I do not follow you. But, if I do not find you, I you, I'll kill you, I will look for you on, it is going to be the end of it. "

hooded man said nothing. CIA man pulled out a gun.
I just filed a flight plan
The agency provides me, my man,
Dr. Pavel here. But only
You.
CIA man open cargo door. Special Forces Hooded hanging man
1 out into the howling wind - the wind above the CIA call.

I know you're there. Now, I can feel you. ...... We fear I know you're scared. Fear your changes. I do not know the future. This how I ended up not come here to tell you. I came here to tell it how it started. I hung up the phone, then you do not want to see them, suggesting these people. I they will introduce the world without you. Rules and controls, without borders or limits of the world. Everything is possible. In this world. We, I leave you, it takes a long time to have a choice.

>the wind above the CIA call
BASED

Input:
>Let's fuck! I'll fuck anything that moves!

Output:
>Let's make love! I fuck anything!

Again no. 'What to say, I, I double-click on your mother, say what one more goddamn it!

How are you going to burn?!

I do not like sand. It's rude and abrasive and obnoxious, it becomes ubiquitous.

Darth Vader: Luke ...... help me a mask.
Luke: But you will die.
Darth Vader: Nothing can stop now ....... Only this time ...... ...... Let me see your * eyes * my own.
[Luke of 飞达斯维达 mask at the same time. Next, Luke looked pale face, scars, bald, old man - father Anakin. Anakin looked sad Lukas]
Anakin: ...... now gone, my son. Leave me.
Luke: no. You come with me. I will not leave here, I have saved you.
Anakin: Do you have ..., Luke. You are right. You told me. Tell your sister ...... you're right.
[Anakin's death plunge downward]
Luke: I ...... I will not leave you.

>You are a big man

Whipped boyfriend (Parks / Longbaugh): Hey! Hey! Yes, you, wake up. What are you people retarded? Get off the damn car!
Raving bitch (Parks / Longbaugh): dickless Hey, get off the fucking car! Hey fuck suck and let you slip away from ass fucking car! Listen to me, you fucking ass down the damn car!
Parker: This bastard shut up, or I'll come over there and started to fuck her head!
Raving bitch (with whipped boyfriend): do something! Go!
Raving bitch (Parks / Longbaugh): You will want to get up this morning, you never fucking bastard, because my girlfriend to fuck you! And after that, while her gay uncle fuck fuck you over there I'll fuck your cock off and send it to your mother, you fucking fagot bitch! Gaylord fucking bitch! How are you? Do you like a lot? Fuck you fagot? Do you like fucking ass? Hotel Fontanella babyhead fuck?
Whipping his girlfriend (in raving bitch): honey.
Raving bitch (with whipped boyfriend): Go.
Raving bitch (Parks / Longbaugh): Do you like babyheads damn? Fuck you like boys? He will fuck your ass, how do you like this? He did not even gay, but he would do it just to fuck ...
Whipping his girlfriend (in raving bitch): Dear, dear.
Whipped boyfriend (Parks / Longbaugh): He has a big mouth, but he was not kidding. I want to whip you silly, I want to fuck you silly. You want to do the dance? The first

kek'd at double-click on your mother

people who do not like this movie are not my friends

>input:You're ghostin' us, motherfucker. I don't care who you are back in the world, you give away our position one more time, I'll bleed ya, real quiet. Leave ya here. Got that?
>output:You can reach us ghosting, asshole. I do not care who you are, back in the world, you are our attitude more time, I'll bleed, real quiet. You stay here. Do you understand?

i remember discovering the movie in high school one night at Blockbuster. after watching it i couldn't believe that no one else had seen it. it's not quite a masterpiece, but it's fucking close

I do not think I want to know who was six years old is not a dreamer, or sillyheart. I certainly do not want to know which students need their careers seriously. I do not have a college degree. I do not even have a job. But I know a boy, when I see one. Because they were good, until dry, such as brain death skags dragging you down and convince them that they are not good. If you frown at my nephews, or other children in the school, I heard it, I come to you! Take this quarter, go downtown, and rats gnaw that thing on your face! Hello, ma'am.

HAL: I'm afraid. I'm afraid, Dave. Dave, my mind is how it is. I can feel it. I can feel it. My heart is how it is. There is no doubt about it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I'm afraid. Good afternoon, gentlemen. My computer HAL9000. I plant began operations in H.A.L. Campus, Illinois in January 1992 my coach on the 12th was Mr. Langley, and he taught me to sing a song. If you want to hear it, I can sing it for you.
Dave Bowman: Yes, I want to hear it, HAL. Sing to me.
HAL: It's called "Daisy."
[Singing slowdown]
HAL: Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer do. I'm half crazy all for the love you. It will not be a stylish marriage, I can not afford the train. But you look at the two seat bike built sweet.

Bruce: I'm not all right job mediocre. I'm not all apartments are just mediocre. I'm not all that true life is mediocre!
Grace: Is that what you think that we can obtain? Mediocre life?
Bruce: Have not you.
Grace: On me? It's not mine. It's about you. It will always be yours!
Bruce: perfect. Perfection! I had my life to the worst days of the violation, please order parts!

>it's not quite a masterpiece, but it's fucking close

the ending is pure kino, them feels mane

will fade away now and let you anons enjoy your thread without derailing it into other territory, just wanted to compliment your taste in film, faggot :)

>Visible Richie. Do you know why Richie did Baobilubo?

>I would seize every mother birthday

You do not vacation? You do not vacation? Is not that why you're here?

>Mongolia is only a pawn in the game

>CIA: If i take that off will you die?
>Bane: It would be extremely painful--
>CIA: You're a big guy.
>Bane: For you.

-----------

>CIA: I took your death, why?
>Bane: It will be very painful--
>CIA: You're a big man.
>Bane: For you.

>yfw translating it through 8 languages still wont fuck up the "big guy for you"

>CIA:It took his death, and why?
>BANE:This is sadness greatly
>CIA:You are a great man
>BANE:Because

Input:
>That's how it starts, sir. The fever, the rage, the feeling of powerlessness that turns good men... cruel.

Output:
>That's how it started, sir. Fever, anger, helplessness, being a good person feels ... cruel.

>I want to whip you silly, I want to fuck you silly

>tfw i read this in a Mexican accent

He did not fall? Outstanding!

>Among them, is another drug to go!

>I do not like sand. The coarse and rough and irritating, it becomes ubiquitous.

>Secondly, as we are both back in the old days, I was riding a horse through the mountains the night away '. Goin 'through this pass in the mountains. It was cold and there was snow on the ground, he rode past me and never go '. Never say anything "Brian." He just climbed in the past ... he had a blanket wrapped around him and his head, as he rode past, I saw he was' speakers people used fire way to do it, I could see the light from the speakers in the bar. 'Bout the color of the moon. And in the dream I knew he was goin 'to the front, he Fixin' to make fire places out there in all the darkness and all the cold, I knew that whenever I got there, he would be there. then I woke up ...

Welp, that was pretty boring

Do you know what are you to me, the shoes of his bag, and have sex with you it may be well with thee, and wait for it seem to you a petri. A scrubbed enough, in a Rube par flavor. Good nutrition is much the mouth of Thy commands, and one that you are not is the generation of a poor man, more than a dunghill, a fair complexion, you are the agent Starling? You're trying so desperately to shed, and the accent - West Virgin pure. What is your Father, your God, for to see? And in the calculation uh? And odious lamp? If we had been as soon as the young men have found you. All these long aimless fumbling the back seats of cars, while only dream of going. Getting anywhere. Getting all the F.B.I.

>being a good person feels ... cruel.
deep

I love my peeps party
Cruise and creep
Play Three Card Monte on this evaluation the crazy streets
Liar straight, I'll pull a scam, in one minute
So take the pygmy pocket low to the ground

lel

>Now, let me see your war face!

Disappointing.

>Start 'for their lives, tell you the whole story. And you, in this story in general. And when I know I am, I have children, Baton Rouge blooded killer nigga, I know me, I'm going to have fun! It was cold the day I killed your son. And I do not mean in Wyoming colder than the cold snow ....... On a cold day, your child barrel at the close of business ...... I let him take me. Until the bare buttocks. Then I told him to start walking. "I went into the bare butt for two hours ......" before the collapse of the cold. Then he promised to start 'trial. But this time, he did not start 'home. He knew he would never see his home. He did not start 'for his life, not because he knew it was long gone. He wanted was a blanket. Now, do not judge your child too hard, generally. You never cold as your child that day. You'd be surprised what kind of people, cold, a blanket will do. You want to know what your children? I put my big black woodpecker leaving my pants. I let him crawl crawling snow. Then I took a handful of black hair on his head back ...... I keep my big black Johnson on the right side of his fucking throat! And Fulla "blood ...... so it was warm. Oh, you bet your sweet ass very warm. Adams and Charles 切斯特史密瑟 suction heritage as warm black, because he can long ha ha ha ha ha ha! startin 'to look at the picture, is not it?

I have seen the horror… terror, you have seen. But you have no right to call me a murderer. You killed my rights. You have to make a right ... but you have no right to judge me. It is impossible to describe words that are necessary for those who do not know what fear is. Horror has a face of terror. You must make a friend of horror. Moral horror and fear is your friend. If not, then they are a terrible enemy. They are the real enemy! I remember when I was with Special Forces seems a thousand years ago. We went to a camp of several children vaccinated. After we left the camp, our children have been vaccinated against polio, and this old man came back, we ran, he cried. He could not see. We go back there, to cut off every inoculated arm them. There they were in a stack. A pile of small arms. I remember… I… I… I cried, I wept like some grandmother. I want to tear my teeth out, I do not know what I want to do! I want to remember. I never want… I never want to forget. Then I realized that I love like I was shot with a diamond right through my forehead hit the bullet… Diamond. I think God… genius! Genius! This will do! Perfect, genuine, complete, crystalline, pure. Then I realized they were stronger than us, because they can not blame these people survive, this is the people trained cadres. They are people with their hearts, who's family, the children, who are filled with love to play but they have the power to force do. If I had ten divisions of the people, where we end up in trouble very quickly. You have to have people who are moral and at the same time to use their primitive instincts to kill without feeling any passion there is no judgment judgment! Because assessed to beat us.

CIA: Three prisoners] I just filed my flight plan registered organizations, not a man, Dr. Pavel here, but it's you! The first to speak was to stay in my plane!
[Take cover]
CIA agent: Who pays to take Dr. Pavel?
[Answer No, the client fires the gun at the head of the prisoner]
CIA agent: He does not fly well!
[Pull the cover back on the plane]
CIA agent: Who wants to try next?
[Win other prisoners]
CIA Agent: Tell condemned! Why wear a mask? Many loyal Gunners!
Bain: You may not know why someone would shoot a man, threw him to the plane?
CIA Agent: At least you can talk. Who are you?
Bain: No matter who we are, it is important that we plan.
[Agent Remove hood]
Cursing, no one cared who I was, until I put the mask.
CIA Agent: If I do that, you will die?
Bain: It will be painful.
CIA Agent: You're great!
Bain: You.
CIA agent: take part in the plan?
Bain: Of course ... Dr. Pavel refused to offer your support, we need to find him to tell you.
Dr. Pavel: No! I say no!
CIA Agent: a, congratulations! You make it into! So what is the next step in the plan?
Bain: Crash survivor ...... no!