Least favorite Breaking Bad character?

This arrogant little twerp

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6iu8JkOWn1w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dude the show ended years ago wanna tell us who this guy even was? nobody remembers NPCs anymore

I hated Tuco's cousins. Every scene they were in felt stupid and cartoonish. I kept asking do these guys have hobbies? To they keep making those stupid serious faces when they take a dump? They showed absolutely no personality at all. The other cartel characters still had some character and depth, but those two were just stupid.

OP should've said aside from Skylar, because this thread is going to quickly devolve into people arguing about her.

Yeah, I get that they were trying to present it all surreal and stuff but it's hard to be scared of anyone who blows up a truck of illegals for no reason.

Maybe I was projecting, but in all the scenes where they're stomping around doing whatever it was they were doing, and it kept cutting back to reaction shots from onlookers I didn't think they looked scared. I thought they had a look of "What are those autismos doing?"

There are plenty of mexicans in real life who act like that, at least with the not ever smiling thing.

Jesse. He always screwed up the plans. If it weren't for him I never would've gotten into any trouble.

Literally fedora tier

>To they keep making those stupid serious faces when they take a dump?
Do you smile when you take a dump?

>Pork Pie hat ≠ Fedora

No, but I don't look like someone just pissed in my oatmeal either. Even in scenes where they're alone together, like when they were walking in the desert, they're making those stupid faces. Are they trying to impress each other? Are they playing a game of who can scowl the longest?

What do they have to be happy about? They're mexicans.

Can't argue with that.

Obligatory Cred Forums tier joke here

hated these guys. felt like something out of 90s television

There was this one white kid in my college calculus class that was always scowling. He wore all black, always had Audio Technica headphones around his neck/on his ears, and he even wore a black hat/beanie like Eric and Dylan.

I tried making conversation with him one time but he just kept scowling at me. Maybe he was upset that I was talking about my superior Sennheiser HD280 pro headphones

Such a shit actor too

Yeah, the cousins were dogshit villains. In fact, pretty much the entire arc/subplot that started in Season 2 with Hank's visit to Mexico trying to set up how "dangerous" Tuco's family are felt very tryhard and wonky for this show. I did like the episode where Hank got in the shootout with them at least, but otherwise I don't like the cousins at all and wasn't happy to see them back in BCS.

Thank god for Gus Fring, because Vince has always said he wasn't supposed to become a big character until Giancarlo Esposito came in and impressed them so much. The original idea was that Gus would disappear after Season 2 and the Cartel was going to be the endgame villain and while Tuco, Hector and Don Eladio were pretty alright, the Cousins clearly illustrate how much the show would have nosedived in quality if this was the direction they took.

Because the Cartel subplot from the beginning was less about character development or a battle of wits and more about explosions and making the audience anxious about how much danger Walt, Jessie and Hank were in and it felt somewhat superficial and cartoony to me. Admittedly they did abuse this to an extent with Gus as well (especiallt his death scene), but his characterization and depth outweighed all of that in a way that scary brown terminators or even someone like Tuco whose schtick is how "crazy" he is couldn't have achieved over that stretch of episodes.

He reminded me of high school age kids who try to act tough. Like they're trying so hard it's cute.

Yeah he reminds me of low level weed dealers who think they're Scarface.

Marie and Wult juyer
didn't even know that they were minerals

On reflection that was such a fucking average show.

I never think about, Mad Men and Sopranos I think about all the time.

you must realize that smiling and exaggerated scowls arent the only 2 facial expressions, right?

I don't know, they were basically spooky unstoppable evil meme, kind of like an Anton Chigurh if he had two selves. When you examine those kinds of characters you have to wonder how or if they even get laid, what they do for recreation etc. Maybe it's even scarier to think a cold-blooded killer unwinds by playing GTA on his couch at night, shops at your grocery store, and generally appears normal when he's not executing dudes.

That dog Jesse killed. It had it coming.

>If it weren't for him I never
>I never
What's up, ketchup?

Chigurh had legitimate depth and motive, in the scene at the gas station or with Woody Harrilson he was a mysterious character but not a mindless killing machine bot

>I never think about it therefore it's an average show

Get off the internet, Walt. You're dead.

>blows up a truck of illegals for no reason
They got recognized and couldn't have any witnesses.
Though it was there fault for wearing those skull shoes.

Every character became pretty much unlikeable after the third season or so

Donuts don't wear alligator shoes

youtube.com/watch?v=6iu8JkOWn1w

I agree with you but only up to a point. He is a much better developed character. He's still a pretty cold dude and it's hard to answer questions like

>I kept asking do these guys have hobbies? To they keep making those stupid serious faces when they take a dump?

Which aren't really the best questions but. When Anton isn't killing dudes, what was he doing? It's hard to imagine him laughing at a sitcom, making love to someone, or generally doing anything but tending to a job of some sort. Once he gets paid, what does he do with the money besides basic necessities? He seemed so repulsed by humans I can't even imagine him going on a vacation. He was just so impossibly stoic that he had no right to exist other than to be a terrifying villain.

But I guess I'm drifting further off the topic here.

Gus literally seemed untouchable, like he was so god damn smart and forward thinking there was no way to beat him and it felt genuine and not "o man we need to just write him as unbeatable and he is!" like the twins were.
Hector was his 1 and only weakness that Walt could exploit.

Opinions on why Gus did a live, small-audience unboxing video of his trachea?

All of them, specifically when they do really dumb shit.

>meeting strangers in secluded areas
>killing people unnecessarily
>not having a cohesive plan

Fuck Walter for not quitting after the first few millions, fuck his wife for being a bitch, fuck Jesse for being a dumbass, fuck Todd, and fuck the aryans. Sloppy motherfuckers.

>Thank god for Gus Fring

This fucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's right though. After the show finished, BB threads dried up completely. Sopranos gets threads daily.

But Walt himself said he did it more for the power. All his friends and family became more successful than him, and Walt taught at a High school.

Dare I say that The Shield >>> BrBa?

There is litterally nothing to talk about in Brba. Its an entirely surface level show.

Sopranos has a ton to talk about but all anyone cares about is the memes. Which just goes to show the Sopranos was right, American Culture is on the downslide