Watching Rich evans streaming

>watching Rich evans streaming
>aids moby with him
>rich asks him what he thought about the new plinkett (force awakens)
>aids moby literally says he didn't watch it, because he got triggered at the start by plinkett bashing other people's shitty reviews
>aids moby literally shut off the video because he got tirggered
why is that huge bald faggot even getting payed by RLM

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/5JQDASAr
youtube.com/watch?v=miwOmyvBqF4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>ITT: Some fat permavirgin /reddit9k/ poster gets triggered by the fact that Jack has a hot wife, kids that love him, a dream job of playing videogames and hanging out with his friends, and a huge dick so he makes up stories about Jack being triggered to cover for the fact he himself is in fact the triggered one

It's called satire dummy

oof ma'donne

OP looks terrible

>trying this hard
fuck off aidsmoby

How do they get away with using Simpsons clips in their review? I would think someone would be all over that.

post pics of hos wife can't find

Hit him with the ether.

He says while replying. People who hate Jack are legit autistic bro. That's a fact.

>payed

>How do they get away with using Simpsons clips in their review? I would think someone would be all over that.
Is this bait or have you never heard of fair use?

He must work for YouTube.

Cool source.

I have but isn't youtube pretty stingy about these kind of things? I seem to recall some kind of fuss about this.

>Entire review is filled with clips from Star Wars
>Hurr durr, how did they use a clip from the Simpsons?

>hot wife

Gonna need some proof for that assessment.

ITT people Jelly of Jack

Big
Baldy
Cock

what does the simpsons have to do with a star wars review? i've just sent an email to fox's copyright agent, kiss your boyfriend's video goodbye

It's a legitimate question, since they're not reviewing the Simpsons. This shouldn't be "fair use", it's simply stealing because you're not criticizing it, parodying it, etc. You're just ripping off a clip to commend on something entirely unrelated.

I didn't save any of the pics where you can see her well but I've seen some and she's a legit Wisconsin 10 that has retained a hot body after having two kids and is so far out of that goofy fuck's league it's not even funny. It gives me hope for the future 12bh.

prerec, last stream on twitch
somewhere at the beginning
/previouslyrecorded_live/v/93230132

Link?

Looks like Jack's on patrol tonight.

next re:view is Jay and SJWizard on some lame 80s movie
next BotW is a "so bad it's good" movie lineup

I wish Jack and Wizard would die in a car accident together while listening to mainstream jazz music on their way to a hipster bar.

pastebin.com/5JQDASAr

mfw 2.50$ per hit

>Anyone who disagwees with me about my least favowite fwiend from my fwiend simulator is that fwiend!

Take your risperdal mantits.

What is this?

Oh no, someone's getting paid for doing a job. Someone call down to the gloryhole and contact OP's mother, I think I need an adult.

>Literally playing videogames and making movies with your bros for a living

You're seriously going to act like you aren't jelly as fuck? I know I am.

>get so triggered by the word "triggered" that you post about it on an anonymous Burmese haberdashery board

when I started watching RLM a couple years ago he still had the aids moby nickname and I thought he legit had aids and people made fun of him and I kinda felt it made him less insufferable because in the back of my head he'll die soon anyway but then I found out it was just a nickname and he will be there forever probably even outliving the fatboys

I am jelly as fuck. but that does not negate the fact that he's the worst member of RLM

It doesn't have to be related. And I wanna say there is a court precedent where 15 seconds is some sort of magic number for this stuff. If you use less than a 15 second cut and it's part of a larger work, you're probably untouchable. Don't hold me to that, but that is in my mind for some reason.

Congratulations on being retarded?

What is risperdal mantits?

Is that an insect?

Yes, if you get bitten by it you catch autism.

We need to alert the public.

>I watched half hour
>it was boring debunking of some obviously bullshit theories
>why should I care, I already hear all arguments in previous reviews
fuck you OP, aidsmoby is based, I felt the same way

>aidsmoby is based

implying mike doesn't get drunk every night and talk everyone's ear off about how fucking bullshit ring theory is

>I didn't like it so no one can like it

uh oh the rlm chatbot is broken

>teacher teacher!

>chatbot

That reminds me, will they ever bring back Fuck-Bot?

youtube.com/watch?v=miwOmyvBqF4

ha ha fuck bot so funny

>Watching people play video games

This is why you'll die alone.

YOU

JUST

KNOW