What did this roastie bitch mean by this?

What did this roastie bitch mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0uWX_3era2g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i really hate it when women quote dr seuss or some old disney movie or stupid shit like that

what she means is that picture of the cartoon dog that tells you to read books because you are stupid

>that fucking smug ass look on the dog's face

Please don't bully the doggo

What an ugly cunt

Read a book faggot.

/thread

That dog is such a piece of shit it's not even fit to be strung up in a Chinese kitchen.

I probably had read more books by the age of 14 than this bitch will ever read in her entire life.

Spare me the Seuss quotes, vapid whore.

She is trying to project herself as someone who reads.

someone edit this so it reads as dr suess rhyming about how being a big tittied whore will get you everywhere

She is right tho, stupid bitchass punk.

reading genre fiction doesn't count you little pleb faggot

Why do women pretend to read?

And they all namedrop nothing but gay ass novels, as if reading those makes you smart or some shit.

>Woman reads a YA-trash novel after not opening a book since high school
>Will never stop posting pictures of books and quotes about reading on social meda

how often do you think that dog gets to see her perfect body naked? also, do you think she has ever at least thought about getting the jar of peanut butter out of the cupboard, spreading it on her pussy lips and letting the dog go to town? shes at least considered it right?

I've read fucking millions of words on this site and haven't left the house in weeks

>mfw I get to sniff dmammario's butt anytime I want and she thinks its cute and funny

Like you wouldn't look smug as fuck if you got to snuggle up to Alex's tits whenever you wanted

>also, do you think she has ever at least thought about getting the jar of peanut butter out of the cupboard, spreading it on her pussy lips and letting the dog go to town?

I think she'd worry too much that doggo might mistake it for cold cuts and start biting

THIS

Fucking this. Mammario BTFO

Is there a woman in Hollywood more beautiful than Alexandra?

Nope

I just fund it refreshing to see an actress post something that's not a statement about Trump, Hillary, Black Lives Matter or feminism

shes the most based actress

kek

>sees her naked regularly
>snuggles on her godly tits
>falls asleep on her ass when she's laying down

i'd be a smug motherfucker too

YOU JUST KNOW

she is special in the best possible meaning of the word :3

>roastie bitch
i'd say that i hope you get hit by a bus and dragged a few miles before lying in a ditch dying for 24 hours but Alex wouldn't like that.

She really is. Love her tweets.

>roastie

Know how I know you're a virgin who hates women and spends most of your time on /r9k/?

>it's roastie knows her time is toastie episode
Cathartic, really.

Back to Cred Forumsmblr with you

it means women are on the same mental wavelength as children

>being angry because he hates a particular website
>being angry because he believes a particular poster from this website is frequently visiting the aforementioned website

Here's how it is, friendo. You're not going to like it, but all I offer is the truth.

You can not stop the oncoming tide of what you perceive to be "le randum post-millennial newfag summercancer tourists" from coming to this site. Or any site. Or any nation. Ever. Our numbers are too strong.

What you CAN do, however, is this. You can take a giant step back from yourself and ask, "all this crying about the past, all this whining about the present and all this despair for the future - does it make me a genuinely happy person? Does my knowledge of the idiocracy enlighten me? Does it hold me and reassure me on a cold night?"

Chances are, everyone who desperately clings to the "good old days", the answers to these questions probably aren't what you would refer to as "positive". Chances are, you probably fucking HATE yourself. Why don't you do something that distracts you from your smug, arrogant self-righteousness, for a change?

Take up a hobby. Take a walk. Lift. Oh, you'd be surprised how much better you feel, after a few weeks of doing a nice, light weights program to get those joints and muscles moving.

Maybe then there'd be less of you insipid, whining cunts making posts like this.

We are memes. We are fun. We are the NEW Cred Forums.

>someone will reply to this unironically

i hate you, whoever you are

Pretty decent pasta; will use it in future threads

>tfw no famous autist actress gf

what the fuck is she doing absolute madwoman

What did she mean by this?

>have a college diploma
>have a university degree
>still live at home as a NEET

What a fascinating journey it had bern

She's astroturfing to help obscure the fact that the NSA killed a problematic South American coder with a train crash.
youtube.com/watch?v=0uWX_3era2g

>What a fascinating journey it had bern

>i really hate it when women quote dr seuss or some old disney movie or stupid shit like that
it feels like that all they have ever read

I blame Dr Seuss for rap.

Fuck that fucker.

Seuss wrote war propaganda.

They are. I've seen countless slags piss in the streets with no fuss. If I had to piss in public I guarantee I'd go on the registry.

No

jdimsa

>kek she quoted a child's book look how dumb she is
Seriously, Cred Forums? Do you actually enjoy to be this intolerant?