"NFL ratings decline surprises networks, advertisers"

"NFL ratings decline surprises networks, advertisers"

"So far this season, viewership on major networks is down about 10% from last season, according to Nielsen, with steeper declines for prime-time games on Sunday, Monday and Thursday. The drop has caught advertisers and rights holders off guard and left them scrambling to find a cause."

THEY CAN'T GET AWAY WITH THIS, CAN THEY?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XK0cR0PkQWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=lXFTiP-DSTg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>and left them scrambling to find a cause
Calling it now, there's going to be a dozen and a half "WHY AREN'T MILLENNIALS WATCHING FOOTBALL ANYMORE" articles on all the major "news" sites by monday morning

Someone really needs to beat this man to within an inch of his talentless fuckin life.

this guy knows what's up

>surprise

Also 10% doesn't seem that bad

>niggerball
Good.
People can finally start reading some books and start going to the gym.

He would still play better than Gabbert i bet.

It fucking sucks donkey nuts when you just paid 2 BILLION dollars for tv rights based on the assumption of 20% y/y GROWTH.

Too many fucking commercials

Crimegrass

The prime-time games have all been shit desu

I could play better than Gabbert.

Lots of people boycotting the NFL. I know several co workers who are.

You expect to just have your product endorse a blatant hateful racist like Kaepernick and not have any consequences?

Did that nigger turn his last name into a verb?

And the answer to that is that they'real fucking faggots that don't understand competition because they grew up in a society that tells everybody they're a winner.

They are actually saying on the radio it's due to the BLM kneeling bullshit, I'm laughing my ass off as these liberal POS cannibalize their own career because niggers are that stupid. See how much you care about BLM when you can't afford to shit on 100 dollar bills NIGGER

>every conservative is mad about that SJW in football
>they all still watch

Are fat middle aged white guys the biggest cucks?

>And the answer to that is that they'real fucking faggots that don't understand competition because they grew up in a society that tells everybody they're a winner.

> be millenial
> don't know the pain of losing
> don't understand the work and will it takes to win
> only know how to "participate"

Millennials are still watching football considering college ratings have been steady.

Why would they watch? There are no stories. No Manning anymore. Brady is suspended. The Packers, Giants and Cowboys suck.

It's like the NBA post-Jordan. Add in all the commercials, penalties, game stoppages and general poor play quality and it's no surprise.

>oh no, it's not growing which means it's failing
>durr civil rights movement is literally the same as a hate movement

can't wait for basketball season to start tbqh

also >>

>>they all still watch

do you not understand the thread is about the loss of NFL viewers? many of them, due to that faggot?

are you illiterate or retarded?

>they all still watch
>"NFL ratings decline surprises networks, advertisers"

???

Why would I stop watching because of a few giga-niggers?

>major networks

What are the different ways to watch it other than major networks? I know there are other options for other major sports, so I wonder if that's causing the drop. I would be curious to see how the numbers match up to drops in cable subscribers.

>mass media sports
>muh competition, muh manliness

wow way to reveal yourself a complete goy

actually it's a terrorist organization, not a hate movement
get it right

BLM is a hate movement and has nothing to do with civil rights.

>civil rights movement
>niggers whining movement
Ftfy

>introduce new rules every single year
>fine players for so much as breathing on the quarterback wrong or making tackles
>fill in all the boring parts of football with commercials and instant replays
>NFL players act like thugs both on and off the field
>everyone wants to make a political statement now rather than just playing the fucking game

Good fucking riddance. I quit watching this sport like 5 years ago.

>You expect to just have your product endorse a blatant hateful racist like Kaepernick and not have any consequences?

Did you not read the title? the point is that they're losing customers.

you are aware that for the majority of the fanbase, the team that guy is on is the enemy, right? Do you know how sports work?

Do you really think the average person gives a single shit about some progressive bullshit? Not everyone spends their free time lamenting the woes of the world on a sengalese cross-stitching site

Every time I see NFL I remember those Key&Peele sketches.

It's not like streaming was just invented this season. It doesn't account for there being such a big drop last season to this one.

>commercial
>one minute play planning
>15 second play
>one minute replay
>commercial
>play review called
>one minute review
>player, coach and fan reactions to play decision
>commercial
Rinse and repeat.

Why do people watch this stuff?

I'm black, and BLM is an embarrassment to the community.

They're more like your OWS types.

Don't lump all of us with them. Just like most of you whites aren't all Occupy types.

thats it lad, tap dance for those cacs

>3 & out, call timeout before punting
>cut to commercial
>kick, fair catch
>cut to commercial
>run one play, end of quarter
>cut to commercial
>next play, player gets injured
>cut to commercial

WHY AREN'T MILLENNIALS WATCHING FOOTBALL ANYMORE

Surprise surprise, people are getting tired of niggers after all the shit they pull

Just look at the 49ers ratings, they are way down because of that wigger copperdick

Do you not understand his post? He's saying what does the NFL expect to happen when their players constantly chimpout

I took a quick look and it seems most cable providers have had slight losses since last year, about double the losses than the previous year. Probably not accounting for 10%, but I wouldn't be surprised if it had a significant impact.

watching other people play a game on tv is the plebest thing you can do. why dont you just go play real footbal with your friends, instead of watching millionaires do the same on tv, you humongous faggot

because people that actually played it know it's about willpower

Obviously not considering he is now the backup.

because their parents did and they don't know any different

You have to go back, Crisoforo

>BLM is an embarrassment to the community.

WSJ Article:The Black Body Count Rises as Chicago Police Step Back

"Chicago is the country’s most-glaring example of what is called the “Ferguson effect.” Chicago officers have cut back drastically on proactive policing under the onslaught of criticism from the Black Lives Matter movement and its political and media enablers."

> "By Sept. 8, nearly 3,000 people had been shot in Chicago in 2016, an average of one shooting victim every two hours. Five hundred and sixteen people had been murdered. Gun homicides and non-fatal shootings were up 47% over the same period of 2015, which had seen a significant rise in crime over 2014."

>mfw it continues to decline so much that they have to start cutting players salaries, causing players to strike or quit, cutting revenue even more till finally it all collapses
>nfl dies, other sports leagues soon follow suit
>MLB, NHL, all of them
>all sports finally fucking die
Oh what a day. what a lovley day

I don't give a fuck enough to watch NFL

I just watch college football now and then.

Nigger
Felon
League

>2016
>Gun homicides and non-fatal shootings were up 47% over the same period of 2015

If I were a cop, I would not risk my career to protect these blacks, much less give up my life.

Let BLM take the responsibility.

10% is a lot. If you lost 10% of your money, you'd be pissed. Advertisers got less than what they expected so they're pissed.

This. It's at best background noise while I'm doing something else. I don't give a fuck about any of the professional teams. College football I can see people getting involved in even with the same shennanigans because maybe they went there or know people who went there or it has a major State-affiliated loyalty.

Fuck professional Football. I couldn't care less. I'd rather have fucking Weather Channel on in the background if I'm looking for background television chatter. That or a fucking podcast.

>Literaly the same shit they said about MLK and his movement

This is how change comes about.

>watching the sport jew

Good goy, cheer for other powerful dark men.

No, the answer is that modern professional football is fucking boring. Its too streamlined. Only a few major teams dominate. There's no more heart. There's no more grit. The owners try too hard to be relevant in pop culture. It's filled with trashy thugs, theives and murderers.

Back in the 40s, you could expect a pretty respectable game from two teams that had an equal chance of winning.

Back in the 70s, all those old WW2 vets and boomers loved it.

Nowadays?
>MILEY CYRUS HALF TIME SHOW!
>NATIONWIDE IS ON YOUR SIDE
>WASSUP NIGGA?!? WHAT HOOD U FROM?

Nobody likes that shit. Fuck it. All the boomers are dying and the millenials don't give a fuck about Snoop Dogg's halftime show sponsored by Gatorade

And it is still more fun to watch than soccer.

because television is literally 1/4th boomer lifealert and meme food commercials.

I had to stay in a motel room for a week and the tv is just the same rotation of syndicated bullshit playing 24/7

NFL programing is just a hosting space for ads.

yes goy, let's stop watching sports and switch to esports where powerful yellow men rule

Cord cutters + streamers

Why the fuck would I pay to watch my awful team play when I can just watch it via tv antenna or internet stream?

Cable companies cant count that.

for not standing for the anthem?
did you ever consider that the bile with which you are overflowing has totally clogged your brain?

> MLK would be ashamed of what a joke BLM has become.

most blacks are

this

>"Chicago is the country’s most-glaring example of what is called the “Ferguson effect.” Chicago officers have cut back drastically on proactive policing under the onslaught of criticism from the Black Lives Matter movement and its political and media enablers."
>Gun homicides and non-fatal shootings were up 47% over the same period of 2015

Good

I don't get it either. I watch Browns highlights on youtube for laughs and that's it.

I don't think you know any actual black people.

>Chicago officers have cut back drastically on proactive policing under the onslaught of criticism from the Black Lives Matter movement and its political and media enablers."

And now, the niggers will complain the cops don't come around enough. lol fucking pathetic niggers.

100 commercials for this:

An average professional football game lasts 3 hours and 12 minutes, but if you tally up the time when the ball is actually in play, the action amounts to a mere 11 minutes.

Too many damn commercials, instead people just record it and watch a later.

Doesn't football cause brain damage? Maybe people don't want brain damage. Should have thought of that. Oh wait, you can't, brain damage.

>commercials
I haven't watched cable in fucking years, and when I go to my brothers, i'm always surprised by how many commercials are on regular tv.
Its like a string of fucking ads every 10 minutes. Theres just no way.
Thank god for netflix, youtube, hulu, and everywhere else that does shit ad-free. (I use adblocker on youtube, haven't seen an ad there in years either)
Its no wonder cable is dying

Crime was on the rise in Chicago (despite being down in pretty much every other major city) well before BLM was ever a thing. The corrupt ass cops in Chicago are just making excuses since they were ineffectual before

is that the actual length, fuckning ridiculous

>Chicago officers have cut back drastically on proactive policing under the onslaught of criticism from the Black Lives Matter movement and its political and media enablers.

Black on black murder is going to come back in style like it's the 1980's.

Who the fuck wants to watch rootless, pumped up niggers run with balls? State teams don't mean anything except as a brand. Every team consists of a group of beefy nogs with no connection to anything.

If you used your brain and thought about how each quarter is 15 minutes you would realize that that stat is total bullshit

Commercials have stayed constant in the past few years and NFL viewership has been trending way way up in that time

If I had to guess the decline, at least for primetime gamee, are because the matchups have been awful

They were right about MLK too. He was an uppity negro that ultimately did jackshit to actually help black people get ahead. They've only regressed since the "success" of the civil rights movement.

Honestly, there had been a football bubble. Ratings had been increasing to an unsustainable point, and this is coupled with the fact that football the product has gotten worse in the past few years. Honestly, football is kind of shit now

Top that off with streaming, and it was always going to fall off

>caring about boner pill commercial ft. The Niggers
who boreball + ice fight master race here?

Sports has degenerated into "our" imported niggers vs "your" imported niggers. Who wants to watch that? You're not rooting for your city, state or country. You're rooting for the niggers they imported and hope they win over the niggers the other guys imported.

neither do you, nigger apologist

maybe police would stop shooting them if they stopped committing crimes for like 15 minutes

>football
>played with hands and the ball is an oval

My grandma and grandpa were loggers living in the country and had just a high school education. They obviously didnt goto college and didn't know anyone who had gone to college in their community either and really didn't have many options either. They started having kids right around the time of the civil rights movement and after

They had 8 kids and all of them graduated from college, with half going on to finishing grad/law school. All of their kids, including me who are old enough have gone to and graduated from college.

Yea fuck you

this is, amazingly, nowhere near the worst post itt

>Honestly, there had been a football bubble.

This. I remember my grandfather (born in the 1930s) loved to spend all fucking Sunday and Monday watching football. Ever since he was a boy, he watched football. Millions of fans just like him died within the past 20 years.

Then my father's generation was just as eager to watch. Now he has a hard time sitting through endless advertisements and shitty pop music.

I think people nowadays just don't give a shit about football. Recent anti-American and thuggish publicity isn't helping

>crime is on the rise since the cutback
>they were ineffectual before

>ice fight

Do you mean furpuck?

>it's a negro posts in a white supremacy site episode

>actually being a nigger

Why?

A nigger that does tricks it is still a nigger for life.

And none of that will matter once the rope starts coming out really makes me think

>mfw he tries to report you and nothing happens

>My grandma and grandpa were loggers
>They had 8 kids
>All of their kids, including me

strange post, fellow poster

Monday night's game was fun just to watch Eli and Odell Faggot Jr. get BTFO by the Vikings.

nfl is dead american parents dont want their kids to be retarded punchdrunk fags

third world countries dont give a fuck about hug ball

they dont have a bunch of dominicans picking it up

it'll die in 40 years

BLM is going to turn into more of a Black Panther style movement before long.

The peaceful protest shtick is bound to end as the media hypes all these individual black shooting cases. I'm not saying they're shouldn't be some outrage about some of them, not all of them, but it's just adding fuel to fire.

Only a matter of time before it gets more serious. It's Occupy-tier at this point. Give it say 5 more real headline focused shooting where the guy literally did nothing wrong and we're going to see a lot more mass shootings and I think the media wants it for "talks about gun control" horseshit.

Fuck your faggot shit cock sucker viqueens

>my whole family benefitted from affirmative action

dumb negro

You realize if the crime was increasing before the cutback then it proves the cops were ineffectual, right

This is assuming the crime actually was increasing, which user has not shown stats for

>8 kids
>all of THEIR kids, including me

You don't know what words mean, do you

It's this essentially. I like college football because you at least have some legit people from that state that really wanted to get in and you can kind of get hype if you went to that college or are just from that state in general. A sort of pride thing.

What is the NFL other than just importing people from every college around the US to just play because they're good? It's boring.

I don't care about some multi-millionaire's personal sports team that just so happens to be planted in that state. Hell, they've proven they'll move if it doesn't go their way. Just look at the Titans.

Isn't it like when computer game addicts get a "nerf" to their favorite class then use that as an excuse to quit?

Maybe the kneeling for the anthem made 10-20% of hardcore fans quit, they knew the NFL was pretty much junk but couldn't quit now they have a at least quasi-valid excuse "b-but the NFL players are unamerican and I won't watch that shit anymore"

NFL probably should be worried because I am pretty sure a lot of hardcores left because they saw their chance. The sad thing is like everything millennials touch it is never as awesome again, likely nobody will come back even if the harambe's get their justice its just never going to be so popular.

If the entire Super Bowl halftime show kneels, the NFL and possibly the USA is done.

Kill yourself, Fudgepacker.

I only like football for the 'bantz and I can harness my Autism to win money playing in fantasy leagues.

The meta-game is 100x more interesting than the actual games themselves.

Good man

I read it as
>ALL of their kids

no need to be mean

I fucking hate people like you. Retards chimping out about how the backup QB couldn't possibly be worse are the reason the team put Kaep in instead of Alex Smith in the first place. He is not good. He will never be good. Tim fucking Tebow would play better than Kaepernick. Kill yourself.

good taste

When are you gonna start doing those things?

You know what generation told millenials theyr'e all special snowflakes and invented participation awards? Fucking Gen x and boomers.

>hurrr millennials are weak
>ignores that previous generations are the teachers, parents, bosses, etc for millennials

>ratings only drop 10%

Try reading dumb dumb

We have purposely trained them wrong, as a joke.

Is this the Cred Forums general/tv/ so desperately needs??

This is why.

Eleven fucking minutes of game. They literally show more replays than actual game.

how the fuck can people subject themselves to the literal fucking brainwashing of capitalism advertising bullshit, fucking hell TV needs to die already

+1 for triggering these autists

yes because millennials raised millennials, really makes you think :^)

I still can't believe Goodell managed to actually ADD commercials to the broadcasts. That's fucking insane.

people are getting tired of watching this shit

White people are furious and voting for Trump because they no longer have an inherent advantage so the mediocre and dumb shit white people aren't automatically getting jobs that deserve to go to other people

Want to know why it's down?

Tom Brady was suspended
Peyton Manning retired

That is why.

>doesnt know what the supreme court is

Am I reading satire?

kek

>mfw ratings jump 20% next week just to see Tim Bradley play the Browns

ITT: fa/tv/irgins try to discuss sports

fake.

>deserve to go to other people

just remember the only reason you had the chance to attend college was to fill a diversity quota

>niggers are trying to destroy one of the few places where they can actually get work

If you where born '85+, you're a millennial.

People in their 20's are now being realized as the new cancer on society, and rightfully so.

I dare you to argue this.

You have the reading comprehension of a millennial.

Or maybe cause NFL is now a pussy league

>watching sports
Lmao literally the same thing as watching Youtubers play video games.

NFL ratings declined because of boring-as-fuck matchups.

You know diversity quotas are illegal and affirmative action only comes in for people on the cusp. I went to one of those top high schools in the country but honestly I wish I had been mediocre like you and edged you out since you're obviously a piece of shit

That and them turning the game into a shell of its former self.

most team sports are gay anyways. football and baseball are boring as fuck. same with soccer. Basketball and Hockey at least has pretty constant stream of action with little downtime. The real sport coming up is MMA. Boxing will always be cool too.

It's funny how you think you're insulting him, but you're still admitting that people get into colleges based on their race.

Back at ya, bub.

The white guy who was an idiot that only got any because of his daddy does not deserve the job over a black or asian person that actually got the education.

The only people that this makes angry are the mediocre white people that didn't get in. Once you're in college you still have to take all the same classes as everyone else

>n-no u
You argue like a millennial, too. can you read and use context clues to understand the post you originally replied to?

I.e.: who raised millennials that they turned out as such?

Are you implying that millennials raised eachother? That the ones born in 1985 started having kids and raising them by the time they were 7 years old, you stupid fucking memelord?

>wasting money on a tv when a computer does everything better
>wasting money on cable
>wasting 4 hours of your life watching niggers run with a ball

>The only people that this makes angry are the mediocre white people that didn't get in.

Why shouldn't anyone be angry at the idea of people being admitted based on their race and not their academics?

>Once you're in college you still have to take all the same classes as everyone else

That doesn't excuse letting people in based on their race. Stop making excuses for such institutional racism.

i love watching these nigs that beat whiteys at the tryouts run the ball and make millions

Why should the white guy with the same grades as the black guy get in over the black guy?

I never said he should.

Whoever has better grades should get in; their race should play zero factor, period.

ITT: People who give everyone they come into contact with in real life headaches

>football viewers are by and large extremely patriotic beer drinking tailgating rednecks
>let a player get away with not kneeling for the Anthem
>continue giving him attention enough and constant screen time to spout his bullshit reasoning
>hurrrrrrr why is no one watching???/
10% is huge for something worth as much as the NFL. These people can simply find out the score the next day on their way to work or something. If you believe in something have some convictions. If I see a show/movie/game/etc pushing an agenda I don't agree with, I don't buy it or watch it.

Because the system is still heavily disadvantaged toward anyone not white, so you're an idiot to not take advantage of the couple times in life affirmative action can benefit you.

Theres numerous studies now where researchers have sent out the same recipe, just with half the resumes changed to include a typically black name. The white names got 50%+ more call backs for interviews. This is just for entry level jobs.

Once in whites are promoted way more, this is something the Asian community is awakening to because they as a whole dominate white people when it comes to education but they still get passed over when it comes to moving up the ladder

>Once you're in college you still have to take all the same classes as everyone else
not true at all, some people, mainly asians and whites, take STEM classes, others, mainly blacks and women, take liberal arts degrees that a 10 year old could pass .

>take grad level comp sci
>never see a brown person (except Indians) or woman in any of your classes ever again

It's based on an actual stat that was tracked. Football has most of the time on the clock used for planning. 40s to plan for a play that lasts like 5-7s.

Wrong. Even when the game is compressed to just show snaps of the football like the NFL Network does it adds up to around an hour to an hour and a half.

>Because the system is still heavily disadvantaged toward anyone not white, so you're an idiot to not take advantage of the couple times in life affirmative action can benefit you.

Again: you're still promoting a system that favors race over merit. No matter how many times you try to weasel out of admitting it, you're still in favor of it.

>Theres numerous studies now where researchers have sent out the same recipe, just with half the resumes changed to include a typically black name. The white names got 50%+ more call backs for interviews. This is just for entry level jobs.

Cool.

>Once in whites are promoted way more, this is something the Asian community is awakening to because they as a whole dominate white people when it comes to education but they still get passed over when it comes to moving up the ladder

Good for them.

who cares? If some redneck could play as good kap, he wouldn't be kneeling for that team in the first place

Baseball is better desu senpai

it was only a matter of time that football would begin to contract.

Yes I'm in favor of tipping the scale back to help eliminate 300 years of bias. Especially when it only helps about twice in life. When you're applying for college and when you're getting your first entry level job.

1) Conservative audience pissed off about "unpatriotic" players; casual audience just kind of turned off in general about hearing about the issue one way or the other

2) constant rule changes, plus personal foul penalties increase every year

3) referees are more and more incompetent and technology to solve officiating problems has not been implemented well

4) game is oversaturated - it's on Sunday, Monday, Thursday and then a few Saturdays

5) people feel guilty rooting for concussions and it's no longer just a few old timers in wheelchairs to make you feel guilty about how brutal the game is

>Yes I'm in favor of tipping the scale back to help eliminate 300 years of bias.

Finally, you admit it's OK to favor someone due to their race.

So, you shouldn't have any issue when people favor whites over non-whites.

And >muh past is one of the poorest arguments ever.

>luckswing
>good

just have to make people forget about the years of PEDs related to it

You realize that favoring one race over the other because of the past is the whole fucking reason affirmative action was enacted in to law right.

Yes if you totally discount the reasons and pretend that history started today theres no reason to enact into law at that moment

NFL has been growing steadily every year for well over a decade I think. A 10% drop is a major loss.

I know this isn't Cred Forums but since this is here, I've been wondering something:

All these NFL guys are protesting the anthem but does this happen in MLB? I wondered with the MLB having so many Hispanics who weren't born here they had a greater appreciation for what they have here. Was just a theory based on nothing.

>You realize that favoring one race over the other because of the past is the whole fucking reason affirmative action was enacted in to law right.

If you're worth a fuck, you'll get hired.

That seemed to have worked for the Irish, Italians, Jews, and Asians, and it would work for niggers too, without the need for mandated "diversity".

>Watching millionaire niggers complain about how whitey keeps them down before every game
>Ratings decline

Gee I wonder why.

>I had to stay in a motel room for a week and the tv is just the same rotation of syndicated bullshit playing 24/7
NFL programing is just a hosting space for ads.

So you finally learned that cable TV has commercials? Riveting, thank you for sharing.

Hi boy
I see you now and I think that you are so cute, I like your pic and I love my biceps as you. Do you want to meet me ;) ?

I gave up on nigger con-ball years ago when they finally decided that the character of a player doesn't mean shit anymore...

And hopefully that chewing gum you like will as well

i actually don't know anyone who still watches nig-push. the NFL is lame. full of rape apes who are being paid tens of millions of dollars to pretend to be oppressed.

>If you're worth a fuck, you'll get hired.

Thats the WHOLE fucking point you retard. That is not true.

If you want i can talk about NFL. its not problem for me

>You realize that favoring one race over the other because of the past is the whole fucking reason affirmative action was enacted in to law right.

Yeah and it's a stupid idea then as well as now. Ironically, it's the very incarnation of institutional racism that people rally against.

>Yes if you totally discount the reasons and pretend that history started today theres no reason to enact into law at that moment

What's past is past; if you live in the past you'll always be behind.

Where did you get the idea that the world is fair?

I'm not seeing a single reason why anyone should be favored due to their race over their ability. You, however, seem to think that past actions make it OK to promote such thinking.

Sorry, I'm not into guilt and kowtowing to blacks because >muh slavery. You seem OK with perpetuating their victimhood culture.

The rise of soccer is inevitable.

EY MAN DONT IGNORE ME
IM RED SKIN YIAAAAAAAAA

Americans will go to hockey long before they go to soccer

t. American

Arguably worse because the video game watchers are sitting in a chair regardless of what they choose, while sportsmen are sitting instead of being active

Did you ever consider that American nationalism is coming back in a big way you tremendous fucking faggot?

Bullshit, you crying faggot.

Niggers, women, faggots, have all had jobs and achieved wealth LONG before you pussies cried to congress about mandating "diversity" in the work force.

The only thing that shit has done is made shit WORSE for EVERYONE.

soccer is primarily a female sport in america

poleddit will never escape the triggering

There are also many hispanic and latino players who come from countries who they fled and disagree with the governments...most notably cuba and venezuela.

But they stand for anthems of all countries and still love their new and old countries.

Baseball is the only one of the major three sports whose product got better over the last 10 years.

Is he /our guy/?

Running for balls thrown by whitey :^)

This nigger is what finally killed my interest in football.

Please be hockey instead

Pretty much all of those people that did during Jim Crow are famous because they were exceptions to the rule and used their wealth and power to help the others by supporting Civil Rights

handegg is for sissy cunts

t. rugby player

Just quit

Affirmative action was put in place because in a situation of "equality", niggers can't compete

Fuck off, nigger.

Hokkie

NFL = millionaire niggers that want you to know that hate America

>inevitable

As a non english speaker, I just fucking LOVE this word I would have sex with it if I could, when a villian says it fast I cum in cat she hiss at penis.

>always thinking about niggers

Funny how the Irish, Chinks, Jews, Catholics, and every other non-nigger ethnic group managed to get by and create their own successful communities without the need for daddy government to pass special snowflake laws for them.

less hikes and more snap(chat) between plays.

JYUST SHUT UPPP AND PLAY THE GAIME

At least half of the front page is Cred Forumsbait.

I can't wait for this site to die.

We have to keep supporting blacks -- forever. We must be their white saviors.

If you DARE try and stop it, slavery happened and don't you forget it.

Rugby is superior but there is just something uninteresting about the pros.

And the international matchups are rarely close. Us Eagles v Canada and US Eagles v Japan are good rivalries.

We just cant hang with top 10 rugby nations.

>At least half of the front page is typically Cred Forums

ftfy

The NBA is vastly more appealing than it was in the early to mid 2000s. Even if you hate 3 pointers, level of play is objectively much better than it was. Those Nets/Spurs Finals of the 2000s were basically the worst in the history of the league.

Feel free to go back to R-ddit at any time.

redditcuck's first day on Cred Forums?

Cred Forums is a counterculutral website. the more openly anti-white society and media become, the more anti-shitskin Cred Forums will become.

YOU ARE SO CUTE
YOU SPEAK WITH ME
IM VERY ALONE, IM VERY SAD
LISTEN youtube.com/watch?v=XK0cR0PkQWQ

Daly reminder that the NFL is run by out-of-touch SJW retards that are blinded by money.

The same organization that said Avery Williams couldn't wear American-flag style cleats on the 9/11 anniversary is totally fine with that cuck Kaepernick wearing socks with "pig cops" on them and Che Guevara t-shirts.

Fuck the NFL and fuck limousine-liberals and their double-standards.

Ain't it funny how niggers have a whole fucking continent to themselves but we still need to provide everything for them

All nigger areas are disasters, but thats white peoples fault, and we must suffer for it

jesus christ I hate liberals, I hate cucks, and I hate niggers

It wasn't like this before r/redpill was shut down and they invaded Cred Forums

It wasn't even this bad when it was just /new/ before that closed the first time.

But you weren't here for any of that.

/r/redpill is still there.

Yep.

>nig
>goy
>jew
>ctrl-ff
>more than 100

What the fuck happened to Cred Forums?

This.

The ONLY time I watch football is when my family is doing the same and I want to participate.

On a practical level it is a MASSIVE waste of time and basically just a rodeo of commercials with some ball-kicking thrown in.

dumb google

change from 15min to 12min quarters, would that help?

Good. I'm black and I approve. I expect absolutley no support for my position but I am 100% content with Micah X killing those 5 cops in Dallas.

The black community is just a micro cosm of whats to come to mainstream White America. The destruction of the Nuclear family etc.

All of America is on the cusp of rebellion and rebellion is the most patriotic thinhlg any American van yake part in.

We celebrate it every July, the replacement government is just the new Redcoat.

No, IMO, what we HAVE to do is shitcan this piece of shit "nation" and start over with a new white nation so all the shitskins can govern themselves with their own fucking tax base instead of leeching off of ours.

I'm sick of these fuckers constantly bitching and shitting about this nation despite the fact they make up less than 15% of the total population. Fuck them all, and the scum that support them.

Retards couldnt understand ironic humor and thought it was serious.

youtube.com/watch?v=lXFTiP-DSTg
good play nfl!!!! see that men

>NFL ratings reported down slightly from last year
>LE FUCKING MILLENNIALS THEY DON'T APPRECIATE COMPETITION REEEEEEEE

I know this is an old post, but it deserves to be mocked.

>American nationalism
Shit sounds so ridiculous to me.

When will you nigger fags finally submit to hockey? You need balance, speed, stamina, strength and brains to play it. Inb4 I can't track the puck. Shut the fuck up, you're just letting your own inferiority leak

Is that why basically ever other sport is up?