Why is it so hard for me to Netflix and chill?

>This hottie came to my place to binge watch Luke Cage with me.

>Didn't get any ass at the end of the show.

>Should I kill myself?

>literal redditfag doesn't know how to greentext
Please kill yourself

yes, because she came over to binge luke cage, not netflix and chill. You probably invited her over to watch luke cage, and not netflix. There's a difference

She wants the BBC

the fuck would you choose luke cage you cuck

Because you were probably too scared to make a move

I thought I was smart because it's the hotest show around.

>Get it?

because you're in the hospital

That's not how you greentext and girls don't like capeshit. You're mentally challenged and that alone is why you didn't get any ass. Otherwise if you picked some romcom or The Notebook you would've had it in the bag.

I didn't want to be too obvious about it, she loved Luke Cage tho... I didn't want her to know I wanted to get in her pants. I was trying to play it cool.

>I'll definitely try your strategy IF there's a next time.

I didn't want to be too obvious about it you fuck...

protip: if you're not, then she thinks you're gay and don't want it you beta cuck nu-male

she can know you want to get into her pants and play it cool. Only retards who believe in the friendzone think otherwise.

>>didn't want her to know I wanted to get in her pants

There's your first mistake

A quick test to know if you're wasting your time; you make a sexual joke or innuendo and she doesn't laugh or play along then she doesn't want the dick

Don't let her waste your time bruh

Ok so this actually happened to me recently

Girl I used to go to uni with and still speak to sometime starts speaking to me again. We live in the same city and I occasionally see her. Shes really nice and I would say we are friends pretty much. So she starts speaking to me and asks if I have Netflix cause shes been wanting to watch Stranger Things. I've already seen it but didnt say that cause Im thinking she wants to come round for the netflix and chill. So I tell her I have it and shes like cool, can I have your password for it? So of course I just gave it to her.

How badly did I fuck up?

Give her the wrong password

I already gave it to her lol

>asking Cred Forums for dating advice/feedback

jesus christ

Be direct. Tell her you thought she wanted to wat h it WITH YOU. Then tell her to fuckoff. Its not like pirating a gay show is difficult. And change your password, fuck.

You only have one chance. Seriously go ahead and try she won't even respond to you, I'm sure of it.
Eventually you will have a long list of girls that this shit happened with and you both never ever talk anymore after you used to a lot.

>have black girlfriend over to Amazon Video and chill
>She wants to watch some horror movie that just came out
>wew lad that's too expensive
>Watch Dawn of the Planet of the Apes instead

It didn't go well.

Glad we have you here ITT oh wise outsider.

>I didn't want her to know I wanted to get in her pants

This is why you will never get in her pants

She should've known you wanted in there within the first 20 minutes you guys ever met.

Literally how the fuck are you supposed to fuck a girl without her EVER finding out? She knows you want to fuck, you're a man. It's already implied with the two of you hanging out together, alone, in a private area. Seriously man, I know you don't want to come off super obvious and hard but you have to make it known at least at some point, hopefully the right moment

Seems like a bit of an overreaction lad

Yeah I should probably do that at least I will have a good reason to speak to her again now

For you.