So my main hobby is toy collecting besides wasting time here. I had a really odd interaction with a girl

So my main hobby is toy collecting besides wasting time here. I had a really odd interaction with a girl.
>at target today
>head to toy section
>girl about my age stocking average looking female neckbeard vibe as she sort of half stares at me
>uncomfortable i head next aisle over to look at marvel legends toys until she finishes
>she walks into marvel aisle shortly behind and starts fidling with stuff and rearranging while half glancing
>I turn and smile a bit annoyed as i fiddle through the peg warmers
>she asks If i see anything good. I shrug and say not really. I look over the rest of the aisle quickly and move back over to star wars.
>she follows me again as I pick up my head from deep in a line of shitty pegwarmers from TFA
>Is a new star wars movie coming out?? She asks
>uhhh yeah rogue one in December, im looking for some of the new toys i say as i gesture to the black series, the ones i want are all gone but motion to the other stuff like the jumbo figs, thats all new merchandise from the movie i say
>Oooh wow! Ok i thought I didnt recognize the droid she says. You know i have never seen Star Wars?? I collect the toys too she says
>Oh, really? Never seen star wars? Well I guess you should... I reply
>yeah never seen it, i like the toys though, im hoping they will be worth something some day she chuckles
>im sort of disgusted but I chuckle with her, I ask if she was the one that bought the new rogue one stuff
>she laughs no some other collectors were here earlier, youre too late she sort of playfully teases
>y-yeah, guess so... Ok have a good one as i leave

What did she mean by this? What the fuck was even this interaction?
>why wouldnt she leave me alone
>why do girls pretend to like star wars
>why would she buy the toys
>is she just like a beanie baby fad buyer trying a get rich quick scheme?
>was she just hiding her power level and claiming to not be actually obsessed with star wars?
>Do you think she could be my gf?

Pls respond

fuck off

There's an r9k board for this shit faggot.

user what possessed you to think anyone would care about any of that

She was thirsty and flirting with you and hoping you would invite her to your house for star wars and chill

Go get em Tiger

>So my main hobby is toy collecting
Stopped reading there. kys

Best thread on Cred Forums

got any interesting bowel movement stories you could share? you're a fascinating guy

You probably give off the "shop lifter" vibe as well.

>You know i have never seen Star Wars
this means she wants you to invite her to watch it with you

She wanted the dick. You blew it with your betacuck responses.

i seriously thought i was on r9k for a moment when i saw this thread

also, wanting to watch a movie with you means she wants to suck your cock. she doesn't care about the movie at all.

>you didn't offer to watch it with her

Congrats, retards. You fell for the r9k shitpost.

>This thread again
>Same image and everything

>People falling for the pasta again

>shitposting in reply to a shitpost is "falling for" something
Get out reddit

>mfw its me and always has been and just reposting for (you)'s and a few giggles.

>t. easily rused assmad tourist

Its overused. But you are supremely autistic.

Im sorry guys i didnt think that fast enough. I didnt expect to be accosted by a female wageslave! She was 4.5. On a good day and I just wanted to be left to shop in peace. Fucking retailshitter harlot trying to steal my lifegiving milk. Now i know a little bit why SJWs get triggered when you micro agression or thought rape them.

>this post again
>not posted on /toy
>trying to meme this