Why can't she get more work?

Why can't she get more work?

What does she have to offer that dozens of other pretty girls in Hollywood don't?

based krager

Not sucking the right jew cocks obvs

Why can't we

name?

Ryan Newman, search Bella Thorne as well if you haven't.

>Why
because she isn't pic related

die in a fire you fucking nigger faggots

>ryan newman
VERY average looking. that picture there is obviously her best angle.

>bella thorne
wish you hadnt shown me this. shes not ugly but shes not my type of pretty either.

calm down homo. youre probably the faggot who says every chick is a 10 to hide the fact you like the dick.

>white knighting a tripfaggot
>defending anyone on a cambodian photography lesson forum

this is how i know you are gay

She isn't sucking the right dicks.

cuck

Tripfag samefagging. At least he's not raping children for half an hour.

she messed up her face

She was a faithful girl when she was dating that guy. Now that they're split, expect her to start sucking producer dick left and right. She'll be in plenty of shit in 2 years.

Jews don't have to suck Jew cock.

damn he totally got to smash it

What a weird photo. Neither of them look real.

Also her smile is pretty lousy.

Good thing he's gay.

Act.

do jew nipples produce tastier milkies?

It's not that they look /physically/ unreal as-such, although her stare at left is a bit vacant, mannequin looking. The candid chuckles at right are quite human, and you can even see little hints of crow's feet on each of them,. Her hint of a double chin in the picture, well right in general does much to "humanize" them both, make them believable.

What's really going on is that the average person is so unaccustomed to seeing a literal 10/10 in detail that your brain sort of tricks you out and does "that can't be real". This happens to guys when they are struck dumb IRL by a ~10/10 beautiful woman. The average schlub doesn't actually see such a specimen very often, so it questions reality when it does. "Looking at people isn't supposed to be this pleasant. Reality: Broken."

A photo is a very different thing from RL. I can't quite tell by the pic, but both of them look like 9+ territory to me.

t. bisexual scum

yes

Imagine getting a threesome with her and Bella.

What does the lowercase T followed by a period mean?

An abbreviation for a Finnish word that basically is an analogue for "sincerely" when closing a letter. It was an Cred Forums meme and has since spread to all over Cred Forums.

regards

Kind of what I meant. They look so much like Ken and Barbie that it just throws me off. Like they were handmade by people to have all of their features close to perfect rather than random genes.

And I'm jelly of the guy's chest.

shes just a pretty girl

a diamond dozen in the doggy dog world of Hollywood

Gross

for all intensive purposes she should stop acting like a pre-madonna if she wants success

When bush comes to shrub however, it's all water under the fridge.

why do girls want to look like mannequins?

She looks like a sex doll. I preferred when she was underage

They want to be objectified.

Because she's too busy having sex with me every day. It's tiring for us.

she's had a lot of cosmetic surgery

do you have the pic where she has anime cat ears?

theyre dumb as fuck.

KEK that file name.

i don't but here take this :3

>alot
from that pic it's just a nose job. Probably fake tits too, but that's not in the pic.

she still had her original upper lip in that pic

MK Ultra

I think his bi desu.

it was me, first time I ever seen something like it

sigh :(

How's long until ryry sex bots? I need to cum

natural or enhanced ryrybots?

Why do girls want to pierce their nose
And walk around in torn pantyhose ooh yeah

what would you do with your ryry sex bot?

how can i serve you user

Such immense display of vanity...
A tiny flaw has such a striking impact that you have to undertake surgery for it. fuck this gay earth

Girlfriend Analysis complete: She is too good looking. Would probably cheat on me or break up with me. Not a realistic choice. Aborting GF procedures.

She's not that great looking desu

I'd use her as a foot rest while I enjoy watching drive again.

I blame the Kardashians

Good point it's insane that she's insecure in her looks.

kinda shows a lot about what kinda woman she is. she probably has literally no personality outside of what she looks like

dont blame them. women have been pathetic for centuries before they hit the scene.

Elle is the only natural waifu left

it's not even a flaw. Her old nose looks way better than that ski slope she has now.

VJuice couldn't keep him straight, so he might as well be a fag.

ive never seen a chick that inspired so much "who gives a fuck" in me before. shes average looking with no sex appeal.

she's qt and has a nice personality

>putting so much makeup on your face that it's a completely different shade than your neck/chest

How the fuck are so many women blind to this

ASR would like to disagree.

faggot

god I would rape her so hard

I mean love her tenderly of course

elle has a gross face you tasteless fag

IS THAT A NIPPLE

NO OFFICER THIS IS A BLUE BOARD

science needs to know

WDSMBT