Are you ready for stormkino?

Are you ready for stormkino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z8CR7jaYNsI
twitter.com/weatherchannel/status/784153827012382723
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nothing will ever compare to watching Japan getting hit by that tsunami at 4 am on Cred Forums years ago. I still wonder how many people I watched die on streams that night.

>japan
>small penis-shaped island
>gets wrecked

>florida
>small penis-shaped peninsula
>about to get wrecked

it's like poetry it rhymes

Something beautiful and calming about human race shitting itself in the face of nature.

>small penis-shaped peninsula

Florida has objectively speaking the biggest dick averages in the country

Must be the Publix fried chicken

Does anyone else see a sinister grinning face in the pic? Or just me?!

I just assumed everyone sees it.

Florida fag here . yup

Luckily I am no longer in my hometown daytona. But my friends and some family are. I'm in central. should be snug

That's why it was photoshopped into such sinister colors

>thank mr. skeltal

looks like a chill dino to me

Spoopy

>fuck this spot in particular

Recommended movie for thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z8CR7jaYNsI

Who here /notreallyconcerned/ ? Tampafag here and the stores are out of milk even though winds are only going up to 30mph and it's only going to happen at 3am

I'm not as concerned due to not being on coast or daytona. but you should be a bit. it hasn't hit yet.I'm not one to be scared or give a shit. but this one seems to be Andrew style. But oyu should be fine . I should be too but a ton of rain I hope. I truly hope cable and power doesn't go out. I know it fucking will

Hmmm I know a guy from Florida and he has a 7 inch pecker. Maybe he's lying but idk why he'd lie to the bros.

I used to live a bit north of there, in Largo.
Seems like the majority of people in Florida don't give any fucks about it. There were people chilling on the hill near the beach in chairs, drinking beer as the fucking Gulf came in and engulfed the entire beach and splashed at thier feet.
Shit looked crazy, and it was windy as fuck, but it was pretty neat desu.

Orlando bro here. It's looking nasty out there though and definitely a couple notches above "typical Florida weather" bullshit.

Though we're inland, it's not the middle of the state and closer to the coast. I didn't think there was gonna be much property damage here but with the way its been staying around a Cat 4 and all the weather talk...I dunno.

Pretty damn sure there's gonna be a couple days without power and such though.

Got my booze, got my smokeables, found my wild boyz season 1 and 2 dvds. Ready for comfy

>THERE ARE FEW WHO'D DENY AT WHAT I DO I AM THE BEST FOR MY TALENTS ARE RENOWNED FAR AND WIDE

lol yeah. boozed up and baseball games. thinkpad charged. phone charged. not much else to say

During Charlie my friends and I made sails out bedsheets and pvc pipe and rode down the empty streets on our skateboards. As long as you aren't in the immediate vicinity its just a pretty bad rainstorm.

I filled my bathtub with water and bought some candles and few books. Should be max comfy

I'm in Hollywood. Not much but some rain and a little wind. Don't expect it too bad but the shutters are closed so it's prime movie time. What are you guys watching? I can't find anything.

>Florida
>Penis shaped
You're not American

>The city of Texas

so when are people going to start dying?

West Wing here senpai. I also bought the die hard collection on DVD.

Here's some recs to get you through the storm florida bros

I feel worse for them right now than I do my state..Jesus 10-0

nvm 10-1

I'm in california, its sunny as fuck
wish we would get some rain

part 2

Orlandofag here, Im /prettyconcerned/

Any fights yet? Just checking scores

Tampa bro here, glad I don't really have much to worry about. It's cloudy outside but that's it. Apparently we'll have a tropical storm to deal with but nothing too serious.

I doubt we'll even lose power for more than a couple hours tops

>Live in St Pete
>Have literally never even grazed a hurricane in the past like 100 years because we're protected by Indian burial grounds

get cucked, rest of Florida

People only die because they decide to go out on boats or hang out on their roof. Other people on life support die because the power goes out or they can't get their medications. REally as long as you plan and don't get hit by a tornado you're guaranteed to live.

More people die of heart attacks putting up storm shutters than wind related bullshit

I recommend the addition of Snake Eyes.

This isn't a wussy hurricane like the past 10 years though. this is a beast. niggas gonna die. i hope not since i grew up in daytona an dmost my friends and family are there. but on mainland at least

Tell us about it pls

Tampafag here, driving out to Orlando for a show tomorrow, one of my favorite bands is in town. Hopefully it doesnt get cancelled.

>live in Seattle area
>WINTER STORM WARNING!! on every new station for 72 hour cycle
>it snows 2 inches

Fucking pathetic cuck. It's humanity's destiny to master the laws of nature and become gods.

EPIN!

twitter.com/weatherchannel/status/784153827012382723

Yeah the left side of the state will have some nasty weather and of course by proxy, all the shutdowns/tension that comes with the huge named storm events.

But the actual impact will be very mild beyond a line down the middle of the state...unless something puts a crazy ass spin on things. And even then it dissipates bigtime when making landfall.

Meh. I lived in Port charlotte during Charlie and that was cat5 when it hit and all the damage was on the immediate coast and then like 5 blocks got fuck by tornados. Granted those blocks got FUCKED but even then I think only 4 people died in the whole town.

>mfw Americunts loose their shit over a little cat 5 storm.

Do not come to Australia. I wonder how many of you will die due to pure idiocy and ill-preparedness?

Well we arent living in a desert. It' sliterally coming right to a ton of cities etc

No need to compare shit
anyway. what show should i watch on prime? be lame and do the wire again for 5th time?I am out of shows

That's the face of Kek.

Thank Cred Forums's dark sorcery for this one.

It's the only time floridafags get any relevancy.

Yasi
>Highest winds - 155mph

Hurricane Charley
>Highest winds - 150mph

Hurricane Katrina
>Highest winds - 170mph

Hurricane Andrew
>Highest winds - 175mph

Ausfags confirmed pussies
Hitting deserts a barren wasteland no lives in vs a highly populated jungle state. Why must Ausfags always try to pretend they're cool when all they have is spiders and snakes?

It's only gonna suck if you're still on the central coast. I plan on getting drunk and watching spooky movies the rest of the night. Any suggestions?

>wind speed is all that a storm is
xD Breh, I don't think you understand what it means to be hit by 5 tropical cyclones a season. Also flat out wrong

>Cyclone yasi highest winds
In Mission Beach near where Cyclone Yasi made landfall, wind gusts were estimated to have reached 290 km/h (180 mph)

Why would you bother lying? When you can literally use google.

>ausfailian trying to seem hard
>uses fucking storms to compensate

lol

Daytona resident here, we about to get fucked

To put it into persepctive,.

Yasi caused 3 billion + worth of damages, our most damaging cyclone to date. It killed one single man.

Crap, he actually did he research.

>gets caught out lying
>goes into straight memeposting mode
Like pottery desu.

>Using gust speed as a standard and not superior one minute sustained
wew lad

What part of daytona did you live in?

Haha faggots

WHOOOOOOOO?!

You literally said "highest winds.

Are you actually retarded? They are your words, not mine. Also, your speeds are not sustained per minute. Yasi is, but the rest are highest speeds.

You are a literal retard who cannot even formulate a proper argument.

>Not sustained per minute

ARE

Gusts are also the thing which cause the most damage and deaths. literally have no clue what they are trying to say.

YOU

>storms with one singular stat are accurate.

No, they are not. What are you trying to do, bro? That storm is far weaker, far smaller and far shorter than what Yasi was, yet caused 15 times more deaths. Like, you think you are arguing in your favor, you aren't though.

SURE?

Also I fucked up. Settle in for my next post where I post the last image

I'm just bummed cause I was going to go to a con they were gonna have here and I was gonna meet ST peeps. Also looking forward to great pre halloween cosplay too. Now I'm stuck on /tv with you losers all weekend.

>mfw i just moved away from florida and don't have to deal with this shit anymore

Get fucked. Enjoy living in your shithole. Have fun with your generators and MREs.

>you are actually still going.
Post those wiki pictures all you want. If you think sustained winds and not gusts are what cause the main damage, I am afraid I am done with you. Big strong tough americans going to lose many lives when tiny storm hits.

Watch your triggers next time perhaps. This was actually hilarious.

>niggas gonna die

This is 2016, any house built post andrew is literally hurricane proof.

Don't stay in flood zones and put up storm shutters. it's like you're some northerner that doesn't know that Florida is the best place in the country to have a hurricane.

>ausfailian tries to dick measure on an oriental rice cooker tip forum
>fails
>..y-you guys are still g-going..?! hah..HAHA THIS WAS FUNNY! yeah..funny..

poor little third worlder

i thought it was a raptor at first desu

RIP in pieces user

The Ghost Writer should be on both of these as well as any future /ferry/core or /cunnyhound/core lists

REKT

thats what its meant to be isnt it? just assumed its a shop

Who wins?

Didn't watch in on Cred Forums, but watched it with some friends. We couldn't decide whether to feel sad, excited, or guilty about watching a guy get washed away by one of the aftershock waves after he got out of his car.

>about to lose electricity to power refrigerator
>buy milk and orange juice
I'll never understand this. My parents bought a bunch of perishable shit like this during hurricane sandy and everything was ruined because we lost power for almost two weeks, and when the electricity came back on it blew out the fridge.

You goin ta hail

>when the electricity came back on it blew out the fridge.
Why in the world did they leave all the shit plugged in