So what's your opinion of this guy?

So what's your opinion of this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

nerdist.com/nerdist-podcast-tom-cruise/
youtube.com/watch?v=9C4UvvHMoZs
youtube.com/watch?v=9D7WzCDT_0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He sure is great at KSW

brilliant actor. always stars in great movies. Eyes Wide Shut is easily Kubrick's best.

Legitimately passionate actor and supposedly great guy whose weird ideology unfortunately paints him as a zealot.

Tooth

Incredible catalog of work, hardly put a foot wrong in his entire career. Has charisma and dedication turned up to 11, and I've never heard a word said against him from people he's worked with. Reputedly the nicest and most hard-working guy in the industry. Not to mention he just gets better as an actor with each performance, many of which include some pretty awesome stunts.

I recommend his Nerdist interview if you want a peek into what he's like to chat with:
nerdist.com/nerdist-podcast-tom-cruise/

He comes off as very likeable and down to earth, despite being one of the biggest movie stars of all time. Can't fault him at all.

tl;dr: CAN'T BRUISE THE CRUISE

Are we supporting scientology when we are watching his movies?

What's his secret? Why is he such a great guy where others falter?

These are correct

I wish Cruise played more villains like in Collareral

He's got this honest intensity about him that makes him a great protagonist, but an even more intimidating antagonist

Very down to earth guy who is really naive but with a god given talent to act.

I'd like to think that Minority Report was re-made just 10 years later because of how diametrically opposite Scientology/L. Ron Hubbard is from Philip K Dick

>dude dont take drugs or have sex outside of marriage oh btw give me all your money and help the rest of these plebs renovate my junker ship

vs

>life is an illusion and a prison, bang foxy women and take drugs or do whatever the fuck you want I don't care

That's why he is a perfect man to represent scientology. Literally everyone likes him.

have we seen him since he got JUST'd?

I'm worried bros

Maybe the only reason he agrees to go on stage is that Miscavige is head shorter than him.

Daily reminder that this is the last we ever saw of Tom ;_;

eheh
check 'em my dudes

Some one gives this man a glass of water

Is it just me or does he look a little chubbier

all he needs to do is admit he's a faggot and he can then liberate thousands of scientology mental prisoners, but no

This. He cant be that good of a guy.

he's a chach

>He cant be that good of a guy.

t.papparazzi

Put away your supersoaker you ambulance chasing fuck

a class act. look how well he responds to this situation
youtube.com/watch?v=9C4UvvHMoZs

The life enhancement procedure has not been perfected

I keep on saying it over and over again

we need(ed) a Philip K Dick religion

middle tooth

>you will never have one giant tooth in the center of your face

Actually he kind of comes across as an egomaniac in this video

He loves money more than I love anything in the world

not really. how would you react if you had water sprayed in your face in front of thousands of people?

I'm seeing a psychiatrist do you think I'd be better off with Scientology like Mr.cruise says?

>Actually he kind of comes across as an egomaniac in this video

I suppose a more natural response would be to chimp out and get physically violent?

wait a minute, that's Neville's mouth

yes

He's a jerk.

Hi Tom!

N

He either struck luck with having both genuine charisma and acting talent, or he is a highly intelligent sociopath who knows how to pander to everyone he meets.

He's nothing but actor, there's no reason person left beneath

In English, Doc!

Look at his teeth!

Nucking Futs.
Pure Charisma.

youtube.com/watch?v=9D7WzCDT_0s

Can't bruise the cruise