Hey Cred Forums

Hey Cred Forums,

My kid wants to watch the same thing over and over. This quarter it's Cars. I'd like to introduce him to some varied stuff but I haven't managed to find anything he actually enjoys apart from whatever he picked for that four month period. He's three, so far all I've picked up is he likes talking objects and Bruce Lee's 'Enter the dragon'. What else can I put him onto that he might like? He doesn't watch a shit load of TV but this on loop shit is killing me.

You might want to get your crotchfruit tested for autism

start dragon ball z from episode 1, that will keep the little fuck busy

Inland Empire

Spongebob seasons 1-3.

Start him off right.

Teach him to play board games of skill against you, which is actually engaging quality time with you instead of mindlessly watching not only videos, but the same thing over again.

KANGA WOO SONG! KANGA WOO SONG! KANGA WOO SONG! KANGA WOO SONG! KANGA WOO SONG! KANGA WOO SONG!
KANGA WOO SONG! KANGA WOO SONG! KANGA WOO SONG! KANGA WOO SONG! KANGA WOO SONG! KANGA WOO SONG!

This; Op has cultivated an aspieragus sprout. Time for the herbicide OP

my family has a history of autism but he's my step-son

>he's my step-son

Tell him how fucking annoying he is watching the same grinny quipshit shit over and over. Make him self-conscious about being a dullard. Get him into Tales From The Crypt so he'll understand the problems with being a cuck (like yourself?).

CAPTAIN PUGWASH

5 minute long episodes
Classic bbc
A catchy as fuck song
The dasterdly black pete

Does that mean he's your wife's son. Wow this meme does exist.

Nigger why you gotta derail the thread. OP here, kid's mine, I guess this guy has the same problem. DBZ was a good suggestion, tales of the crypt was a good suggestion, as for board game guy, we already do laser tag and shit like that, the focus here is what to get him watching when he's watching TV. I've tried spongebob and it bores him.

He's just saying 'Lightning mcqueen' over and over. Has been since the thread started.

You're derailing the thread by not telling us you're gonna get your boy tested for autism

>the focus here is what to get him watching when he's watching TV
Oh. I would try various educational shows to see if he like them.

Some examples:

Magic Schoolbus
Word Girl
Super Why
Cyberchase
Bill Nye

I've seen autistic children. He's not autistic, he's just three and kids that age get easily obsessed with movies and television shows. If he was asking to watch the same episode over and over I might get a little worried, but afaik it's fairly normal. It just drives me fucking insane, is all, which is why I'm asking for other suggestions.

Have you tried getting him to watch WakFu? Get him learning heterosexuality and French early on

Yeah he does like the magic schoolbus. Might give bill nye a try.

I would be willing to consider this if I wasn't convinced anime over saturation would turn him into a NEET weeb. I'd prefer he come out of this mostly normal.

Also, I would suggest trying to get him to play vidya over watching television. It's not ideal, but there's no question which more likely to be more atrophying.

He's 3 user, let him watch Cars or whatever the hell he wants to watch. This is how kids develop tastes of their own. I drove my parents mad rewatching Disney over and over.

You could choose some shit knockoffs of cars, which could be amusing, or get something that's 10 minutes or less.

You could also "prepare snacks" and have some beer and leave him enthralled with his movie or something.