What are some movies to watch on a first date?

What are some movies to watch on a first date?

if srs, none unless it is in your/her apartment. go with lion king or some shit. bitches love disney.

this

never go to the theatre on a first date

whatever shows up on netflix recommendations, and then you pretend you care about it before making a move

>using Netflix

What kind of a sucker are you?

>implying women ever see your movie collection
>not having movies you don't care about so you can take focus off of it and focus on her

I saw Eraserhead at the cinema on a first date long ago.
She hated it but she let me do sex to her that night so I mean like you know whatever

Just made a big mistake of going to a movie after a dinner on a first date. It wouldn't have been so bad if we hadn't seen Sully and weren't both practically falling asleep in the theater. Plus it was packed as fuck with old people.

>implying you shouldn't always base your choices on a shared interest

no wonder you guys are virgins

>woman
>having interests
>not wanting them man to drag them everywhere and take lead

kek

don't take her to the movies. Take her somewhere dynamic in the sense that you can walk around and not be bored.

If you have to watch a movie, make it a Wes Anderson one. All the bright colors keep their attention.

sounds gross

>implying I have any shared interests with plebs which is what 99% of girls are

>shared interest
my interest is her vagina

yeah i guess in retrospect it kinda was

i fingered my first girlfriend to poltergeist lol

Entry-level critically acclaimed arthouse/indie films. Prefererably ones with a bit of relationshit drama and tasteful nudity, bitches love that shit.

>Amelie
>Me, Earl and the Dying Girl
>Submarine
>Mullholland Drive (if you are feeling adventurous and she seems interested)

Also Wes Anderson films are usually a good mix of quirky comfy.

tree of life
I see her reaction. If she either falls sleep or thinks its boring I drop her.
So far its been a great filter , it filtered out 2 sluts and brought me a lovely gf.
2 years and going strong, tonight we are watching satatango

is that the toothless kid form stranger things? How'd he get a 10/10?

Movies are a shite first d8 m8. It should be something where you can interact with her and get to know her, not sitting quietly next to each other in a dark room and looking at a screen.

Usually Drive is pretty good, Boogie Nights is pretty fun, Moonrise Kingdom if she's a weirdo, the Master if she's REALLY a weirdo.

cool story, Gramps

Irréversible

Are you being a retard on purpose?

People rescreen cult classics every year

Master and Commander

Room

Riley reid,
(of course)

>long ago

a horror movie, my dude, so you can show her how manly you are when you are unfraid of everything

I took a girl to see the second pirates of the carribean movie (i never saw the first one)
The date was awful.

what movie is that

agreed but make shure u watch the flick before so you know about them jumpscares & shit. you dont wanna pee yourself while sitting on her couch

Human Centipede

something lighthearted like Amélie
or something really scary like the shining so she'll snuggle up to you

Amelie is a great choice, I also recommend 500 days of summer.

It would be. You took her to see pirates of the carribean two

nah it was just awkward as fuck and I had no idea what the fuck i was doing.

this just happened

>meet girl on tinder
>we take my car to go to the beach
>stop by and get food, i paid for the food
>there's no chemistry and it's not going well
>start touching her leg and try to force a kiss
>doesn't work, she tells me to chill
>i told her to take a cab back to her car (20 minute drive)

that was the first and last date with her

Just no, Like 95% of women would probably get bored. I wouldn't be able to stand it if a date got bored of my treasured kino.

sounds like you did everything right don't worry

What a bitch, you deserve at least a handjob for the food. Was it some cheap shit like MCDonalds?

Sounds like a standard bad date. Shit happens, senpai.

Neither did anyone that was involved in the making of pirates of the carribean two.
:)

Well I guess that post can't be topped. Peace

fucking newfag

spent $10 on hipster vegan food

If she likes you, any movie shouldn't matter. If she doesn't, don't waste your time going at all.

Blue Valentine

That is a TERRIBLE choice for a first date
please don't do this

TDKR

Make sure you sit close enough so you can whisper all the opening dialogue into her ear. Then when it gets to "Your a big guy", unzip your pants and whip out your dong, then scream "FOR YOU" while cramming it forcefully into her mouthhole.

not using Netflix

Seconding this.

It's from the movie Deep End my friends it's from 1970 it's a pretty good movie too

>watching movies ever on any occasion

>took a girl to watch "how to be single" on a first date
>only date with her, guess she learned how to be single

>first date
>what movies to watch

Movies are literally the worst idea for a first date. Take they somewhere where you can actually talk and not be seated next to them awkwardly for 90 minutes.

A Serbian Film

idk taking girls to a horror movie is always a good idea because they always get scared and touch you . They use the scary movie as an excuse to do this.

It's also a good way to gauge how much a girl likes you. Took a girl to Blair witch two weeks ago and it worked out pretty well.

Your lack of greentext formatting is disturbing.