Avoid

Fuck Amy (kinky as shit)
Marry Clara
Avoid Rose

already in correct order

Fuck Amy
Mary Clara
Avoid Rose

F: Amy Pond. She's probably be a tiger in bed.

M: Clara.

A: Rose.

Those glasses look just silly. Vivian looks like a early 80's prostitute and why is only part of that sherpa lined jacket inside out?
Same.

That's a good thing. Everyone's repping Fady, but I've got my eyes on Sophie.

Anyone watching this? Is it decent? Or only worth it for the waifu?

youtube.com/watch?v=6U-sptHyfgc

>that is the muffin man
>the muffin man?
>the muffin man
was not expecting a Shrek reference

>The Time of the Doctor
DOCTOR: It's okay, Barnable, don't worry. I have got a plan. Off you pop.
(The young man leaves to the sounds of explosions outside.)
DOCTOR: I haven't got a plan, but people love it when I say that.

How did he lie inside the truth field?

Truth field doesn't work on crusty old people with dementia

His plan was to ruse Barnable

Same reason this was forgotten:

"On the Fields of Trenzalore, at the fall of the Eleventh, when no living creature can speak falsely, or fail to answer"

>or fail to answer

Either Moffat made it up as he went along and forgot his own rules, cos 11 fails to answer a few things a few times or we're meant to assume 11 found a way around it I guess

>was getting skinned part of your plan?

>Moffat's writing
>Making it up as he goes along

No shit.

ANTHOLOGY SOON
N
Trash Talks when?
H
O
L
O
G
Y

They're ashamed of Nardole so they left him in Cardiff

>yfw Matt Lucas shows up in the panel, hiding under the table. Just watching. Not saying a word. But just watching, and smiling.

>yfw he's revealed as the next actor to play the Doctor

Reminder

That's a Unicorn and the Wasp reference, you dip.

It's still funny, though.

>Logo

Wow, that was a terrible photoshop that I did.

Scarlet waifu!

m8 pls

>it's a "Amadeus comes back to /who/ for seven seconds to Clarapost and then promptly leaves again" episode

>It's an "Amadeus comes to /who/ to specifically take the piss out of immigrant" episode.

>Clarapost
it's Jennaposting buddy. Should I go back to Colin? Like the good ol' days?

What's /who/ with everybody? I gotta buy Agents of Chaos and I'm super upset that I didn't before it came out.

BRING BACK SIXIE

kek yup. How's things, Cloi.

will do. for a bit at least.

>What's /who/ with everybody?
Nothing. I've avoided going to the bathroom for several days in anticipation of "Shit trips vol 1" so I can read it in the appropriate setting and immigrant has yet to release it. Now my tum tum hurts. Just joshing. my tum tum is fine.
As far as sixie, i personally long for the days when we would have colin baker generals on Cred Forums.

>tfw jenna's not your gf

Hello, Cloister. Still waiting on Trash Talks user to deliver.

Relistening to the Destiny of the Doctor range.
Shame it didn't get more attention. Much better than the '11 Doctors, 11 Stories.'

That was one of my favorite Jenna looks from Victoria.

This show is for losers

Meh. We have no idea how good her sandwich or lawn care game is.
I know, I've been following, just giving you trouble. ;)
N-no y-you!

>going out with jenna
>feasting on anything but her pancakes

>mfw he disappears like Toby Jones audio user

YO /WHO/ GUESS WHO'S BACK ON FUNCTIONING WIFI CUZ THERE'S A MOTHERFUCKING HURRICANE

THIS GUYYYYYYY

How dare you remind me.

I didn't actually mention what I've infosorbed recently. The Emerald Tiger and The Macros were both p gud and interesting. How did BF make almost every Lost story for Sixie so gud. We all know they wouldn't have been that gud if they were tele stories as intended. Emerald Tiger featured some great angry Fivey. and RABIES

I've only heard the last one of those, which explicitly refers to the events of the previous 10. so I blew that a bit.

JennaWag

N8?

YASSS QUEEEN

OR SOMETHING

Did someone say they found a copy of Mysterious Silo a few weeks ago, or did I hallucinate that?

They're all worth it. Definitely the best we'll ever get in terms of an every Doctor story, if it it only loosely fits that description.

I love that even message boards about Doctor Who have lost stories. It's a curse.

I have it. I'll edit it, and send it over.

>tfw Foreman audio also failed because /who/ couldn't manage to find a single fucking girl to voice Nirvi

I'm so excited i'm putting on my fucking trip

When are we just gonna call it and publish? Nice to see you back here on the home base!

Anus! How's life?

Cloi! Friends! Glad to see you here and back!

How's everyone been, what've we been infosorbing lately, have I missed any great /who/ fun?

Also ! Tardybox! Hello!

user, one can't subsist on pancakes alone. If you add syrup to that diet, it's like asking for the diabeetus. I'll have to see some spectacular bread cheese and veg assembly and if she can keep a mower straight before I could be saddened by the potential lack of her.

Hello Cousin N8! I'm good, thanks for asking. Hope all is well with you!

I do a pretty good Teen Girl Squad impression, if that's any consolation.

How you been, man?

Hello, N8? Where'd you get that photo from?

>it's an all the trips come out of the woodwork episode

Eh, you haven't missed that much desu.Gareth changed his twitter pic, we're allegedly getting con trailers tomorrow, someone else turned up and Factionposted for a bit, and you-know-who has pissed off to McGann and is currently posting entire threads of smug commentary on what happens in main /who/. It's very odd.

I can have belle do it, but she couldnt affect a reasonable accent and she maybe a terrible actress /who/ nose. Did anyone ever try going to ,/fsa/ and asking one of the girls there to do it? Surely one of those voice sluts could do a london accent.

user asked me not to jennapost so I was emoting instead. I was casually tut tutting your joke. and 2bh that sandvich looks fine.

Life is definitely happening. in some sort of direction. So you could call that gud but christ if I'm not a mess about everything.

>tfw still no Baker's Bakery sitcom starring former Basils.
Get on it, Davison. fuck

Nah, the biggest problem is that it's a shit ton of dialogue, so whoever is doing it would need to be really into it

Fuck Clara, Marry Amy and avoid Rose

>BRING BACK SIXIE
Why does Short Trips range hates Sixie all of a sudden too?

>limp thin generic bread that comes in a plastic sleeve
>what the fuck, is that romaine?
>wack ass beefsteak tomatoes, couldnt be bothered to find an heirloom variety
>processed and shape formed mystery meat.
What exactly about that sandwich is fine? Fine for some dock working domestic violence statistic who's wife hates him, maybe.
I didn't want to say that, but this too desu. Not only is there a ton, It's physically hard to get out in someplaces. It doesn't sound or feel natural in the little i've skimmed over while making mouth noises.

>"You're a bald guy" Fady says to Greg
>"For you" Greg replies

Yeah, I can just imagine some poor sod showing up on /soc/ and trying to explain that we want this heap of tumblresque stuff recited so we can take the piss out of another gang of Doctor Who fans. Maybe if there were a really good text-to-speech thing out there...

Colin's been rehearsing for decades.

Thanks! Not drowned (yet). Depends on whether it decides to take the loop-de-loop. But no school is best school!

Fantastic! College and shit.

Tumblr. I've been tumblrposting a lot lately; it fills a lot of the Classic Who holes in my heart that /r/gallifrey doesn't rub. But yeah doctornolonger.tumblr.com hmu Seriously sucks that Cred Forums is blocked on campus wifi (as well as seemingly all proxy shit) (and torrenting) (fml)

I MISSED FACTIONPOSTING?!? time to go 4plebs diving. Good to see you btw think i upvoted you on /r/doctorwho the other day

I feel that @mess. Well, glad to see everyone's still bopping around

>spoiler
Just checked out the thread and it looks like a new counter-meme has been developed.

N8, you've motivated me to finish my Doctor Who "Westworld" riff I was working on. (Faction Paradox gets involved.)

>Talking to yourself again Mongo? Fucking daftie. Oh, now he's hitting himself. Stop hitting yourself, stop hitting yourself
>Now give me your fucking (crisp)'s you stow-eyed todger

Good to see you too m8, hope Matthew buggers off without too much trouble. It was something about Andrew Hickey and the Seven Heads of Severance iirc

Kek

Glad they went with the long sleeves instead.

Should I watch the new Westworld show?

Ahh, the classic Heads of Severence. Yknow they've been hinting there's more than 7? So my Dorium etc fantheory completely works :)

Yeah, you should. It's pretty intriguing, though it's an HBO show, so don't watch with kiddies.

Try to watch unspoiled.

I'll try and start it with my gf after we finish Luke Cage.

On a side note, I just called Hillary Clinton's cell phone number from the leaks and I'm suddenly feeling paranoid. If I disappear from here and leddit, the FBI got me.

I don't know anything about the show, but the original movie is rad. Don't forget about it.

We need to cleanse these threads of namefags.

I'm reading your writing, and I'm starting to feel...you know when you writing a piece you're starting, and it's alright, and then you reads someone's finished piece, and it's awesome.

Yeah, it's that kind of thing. Doesn't help that the story seemed much better at 2:00 AM last night when I was thinking of it.

That reminds me. Anyone pick up the new War Doctor audios? They any good?
Still not sure how I feel about the last two

Ahh, so that one was you. Nardole fits neatly into head(less)canon too.

S-sorry senpai. I only trip about half the time for this very reason.

Trash Talks user...where are you?

>yfw hes dead like dream lord user

Just give up lad

GOAT TEAM

Matt Lucas will be there (somewhere).

bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-37572332

Damn. I'm trying to write fic, and I feel like all my dialogue is crap today. All of it.

>That reminds me. Anyone pick up the new War Doctor audios? They any good?
>Still not sure how I feel about the last two

Good germans, evil soviets/russians who want to ally with daleks and give them nuclear weapons just 'cause. Doctor saves gernab teacher from KGB in east Berlin and compares people there with daleks.
I'm thoroughtly triggered.

which Doctor are you writing for?

I'm writing an original Doctor...but the nature of the premise (that this story takes place in a world where Doctor Who is a fictional TV show, and it's a Westworld riff set in an amusement park for the Whonisverse) means I can throw in as many different characters from the Whonisverse as I want (as robots). Once the main character met the Brigadier, Liz Shaw, and Mickey Smith, it's coming together.

And I just realized that this story might be better if it's from the OC Doctor's point of view. But that might require a rewrite of my projected ending...Damnit

Eh, Klein balances it out.

I'm seriously considering just submitting the anthology.

What is this?

That's a pic from the album art of Klein's Story, I think. Klein is a Nazi who meets the Seventh Doctor in the Big Finish audios, and that's all I'm going to see.

I like to put eggs up my bum

Sounds painful desu.

HYPE
Y
P
E

I just sent the Small Beginnings' Mysterious Dread of Dreadly Dread audios.

It's not the same if it's made by people outside of /who/

Trash Talks user, you have about 10 minutes or so. After that, I'm putting up the Shit Trips anthology. If it's done tomorrow, give it to me, and I might add it to the anthology and re-submit it.

But I might not. So talk to me now, or you'll just have to be in Vol 2.

True, but one person not in /who/ might make it funnier.

Who here saw Westworld episode 1? I liked it.

My internet cut out. I will finish this morning.

Not lying btw. I am literally knucklig down to finish it now, it was just extremelt unfortunate because TalkTalk decided to fuck me over all night so I went to sleep.

>Shit Trips took submissions outside of /who/
Fuck that senpai. That's fucking gay.

What? When?

There's no submissions outside of /who/.

We were discussing using someone outside of Who to finish the Foreman audio.

Alright. I'll extend it. Thanks for letting me know.

And sorry to hear about your Internet.

And again, as someone who can basically account for every single entry in the anthology, I can confirm we got no entries outside of /who/.

That must require a good deal of care.

HIPPITY-HYPE.

>3.1 The Shadow Vortex by David Llewellyn
>3.2 The Eternity Cage by Andrew Smith
>3.3 Eye of Harmony by Ken Bentley
Guess what just dropped.

>old news
>not posting the individual covers

>old news

eruditorumpress.com/blog/the-eruditorum-press-doctor-who-poll-results-100-51/
Surprised by how high some of these are.

It's done, sending it over on google shortly.

It's now in the 5th Doctor folder. Phew.

Most of it seems about right to me. However
>mfw four people put The Talons of Weng-Chiang in last place

>mfw my first place vote for Timewyrm Revelation bumped it up like 10 spots

White people are triggered by its yellowface while chinks like me are pretty cool with it.

I'm so glad we have colored people to tell us they don't mind racism, that makes my life so much easier. :^)

When you get picked on and beat up for being Asian, seeing some British actor tape his eyes to make them slanty is far from the most offensive thing you can get.

So uhhh

What's the ETA on this premiere footage supposedly being shown?

When the panel at NYCC ends I suppose. I don't even know when it's starting. But I guess 6pm UK time should be a safe guess.

IT'S LIKE METAMORPHOSIS

Time Lord, Trakenite, Cheetah, Deathworm from skaro, Human
>mfw Eric Roberts was the Hybrid all along

never knew Peter with a snapchat filter could brighten my day

Here's another. Peter can brighten anyone's day. Have a great day, user.

Sent where? I haven't been following this conversation. I wrote the script though.

>Fuck Amy like there's no tomorrow
>Marry Clala and eat souffle with her like a happy couple
>Avoid Rose because I don't need a woman that's too independent and will leave me when she notice there's someone better

Fight me

>because I don't need a woman that's too independent
creepy

I never thought /who/ would agree together in such a decision, I'm impressed

twitter.com/digitalspy/status/784343015426883584

>yfw Nardole will have more screen time in BOTH trailers than Capalkino and the whole Class cast

So besides Tom Baker, Troughton, Tennant Pertwee, who was perfectly okay with their tenure and didn't want another season?

Yes, it's usually more like this.

Tom might have stayed even longer.
Davison, on the other hand, said he always wanted to do three years.

Clickbait headline. He didn't actually say he wished he'd stayed, just that his greatest regret of leaving when he did was he'd have liked to do a full season with Jenna.

He also mentioned on this panel that if he had stayed 11 was supposed to go darker, a 'bit Breaking Bad'. Not sure if that would have worked out well for him.

My oh my. Doesn't time fly?
Doesn't it fly? It flies so high.
It flaps its wings.
And I say "my".
Time is a bird in the sky.
But why, oh why, can't I fly?
My Christmas wish, to be like time.
To be like time and fly so high.
Make me brave is all I pray.
And grant my wish on Christmas day.
Oh what I'd give to be like time.

What is this shit?

Pure autism.

Agreed. I think he's off his meds.

>class's first episode is a fucking prom

not a good start
Do brits even have proms? I thought that was an american thing

Class is the Americanised Dr Who/Buffy clone shitfest no one asked for.

Surely you mean the Britishised Buffy clone?

Except BBC America which is struggling to sell subscriptions and needs original content to survive.

This probably won't help much and neither will Joey Gear. They're fucked.

No.

Doctor Who's been inspired by Buffy since that show came out, yo. RTD, Cornell, Gatiss, said as much.

Yup. That's why it's often so shit.

>skinned corpses
>dragon-like creatures
>PNess says it's YA level dark

Whedonesque female lead with superpowers/special destiny who always ends up leaving in tragedy.
Yes, Buffy ruined Dr Who.

It is traditionally more of an american thing but some brit schools do it now. They never go as full out on it as the americans though

>YA level dark
Kiddy level melodrama confirmed

Full version of this pasta when? There must be enough information to do it now.

Why bother its crap.

BINGO
I
N
G
O

Bingo likes candy!

I hope Class fans will be referred to as Classholes for all eternity.

Can we call them Classists and then stage a proletarian uprising?

The font is Heroic Condensed Regular if anyone wants to add to it
hopefully we have a full bingo card by the time it airs in 3 weeks

No.

Life and soul, you are.

Ok, Phil.

No, because there is nothing remotely funny about this. Not a damn thing.

twitter.com/bbcdoctorwho/status/784377885456990208

Fuck they're seriously gong all the way with this superhero bullshit
moff gimmick episodes are the worst

I hope it is the Deadpool pastiche but i'm starting to fear it won't be as clever as that.

>twitter.com/bbcdoctorwho/status/784377885456990208
GARETH

But most of his best episodes are gimmick based.

It stands for Gayman.

Don't be stupid. If Doctor Who is going to parody superheroes in 2016 it makes no sense to do a parody of something that is already a pisstake of superheroes.

Explain this in detail so you sound like less of a retard or just some pissy baiting.

A Moffat parody of a loudmouthed, bisexual, 4th wall breaking superhero psychopath who turns out to be a coward, for example, is not remotely stupid.

twitter.com/bbcdoctorwho/status/784348674214207488

TRAILER SOON

GET FUCKING HYPE

CHOO CHOO

It'll be a Red Tool pastiche

come the fuck on
it's like they don't even care

Vivian teasing her head game.

The logo looks shit but I don't see what's wrong with the lines here.

That looks more like a symbol on a plaque than on a bloke's chest.

She's 14. You sick fuck.
Holy shit...They're teasing that Gareth is coming back?

Symmetry and simplicity is a fundamental design principle. You should try and be consistent with the angles and lines you use to make it neater and more aesthetically pleasing

The G's outer lines should match the angle of the backing (the green line), and the angle should be the same on both sides (the right side's angle is steeper than the left side right now). The end of the top bit of the G is far too close to the change in angle on the left side (yellow line), it should either match up exactly or be more distinctly different

The pink angles are identical, but the actual logo positioning isn't centered at the top despite being centered at the bottom since the inconsistent angles resulted in a slant

Shitty intern work all round

Congrats on being the only person in the universe who cares about this

When you work in design, this shit is textbook

The photograph is not a proper plan view taken from a perpendicular position.

He's almost certainly the 'colours' cunt with some new shit to troll.

It's probably a CGI model. Perspective is skewed.

The differing angles are far too strong to be disregarded as a bad camera angle, user
The fact that the badge backing is properly symmetrical and not on an angle should be enough to give that away

And a wide angle closeup lens distorting the shape too.

Photography 101

Brit here. Most secondary schools here now have a big prom night for year 11s after their GCSEs.

Now now that's me and I don't appreciate your allegations. I don't care about a shit logo. But you can be 100% sure it'll look shittier and dark and edgy with a blueish filter.

Fuck off mate you're a bore.

If you really believe that, explain how the badge backing can be non-distorted while the G, which is no more than a cm raised from the backing, can be so distorted

Reckon Class' first episode is the guys going from Year 11 to Sixth Form, handily explaining why Coal Hill is changed from a school to more of an Academy.

>it's a 54 year old writer tries to be current episode

>ends with 11
>11 picture

No. And you are now making up dimensions. Troll off.

ty Immigrant, should be up for /who/'s enjoyment in about a half hour

>Dead Romance #91
Could be worse I suppose, bit surprised that's the "highest rated Faction Paradox book" though

twitter.com/doctorwhotv/status/784385269671849986

CHRISTMAS TITLE

>yup it's ex-cats alright no surprise

check my 12

Jealous, kiddo?

Marry Amy because it means I get to have sex with her more than once before divorce, and she's the most sexually appealing of the three.

Fuck Clara because I would prefer to have sex with her than Rose, ONLY IF she kept her horrendous pancake tits covered up.

Avoid Rose because she's not really wife material, and because only S1 Rose was fuck material.

Was that really that difficult

>68

Take off that mask, McGann.

You just wanted to post that confused 12 pic didn't you?

>12
REEEEEE

Plus it just looks like a fire department badge

*possibly a full hour

ONE HOUR

twitter.com/DoctorWho_BBCA/status/784386297951621120

Why did you have to point it out...

>TRODM

The Revenge Of...

>shopfag thinks he's being le cute ebin autismo
Millions of people know how to use Photoshop. You're not special.

The Revenge/Return of Doctor M-something.
I bet the Doctor is going to play the role of the villain in the superhero story, except the roles will be subverted.

All his trips and memes and trolling on cue.

Who cares? It looks shit anyway.

So why didn't the prop designer use it when drawing a stencil?

You only had to post McCoy

The rod of deadly mollusc.

He doesn't even know who McCoy is. He's just a little bored kiddo.

Why would I post one of his diversionary memes?

>/who/ woke up

HELP BINGO OUT

>his

The Christmas special is going to be terrible, isn't it?

>twitter.com/doctorwhotv/status/784385269671849986
The Return of Doctor McGann

who cares, I'm not going to watch it anyway

Say the shitposter just out of school, flooding us with shit.

>Golden Wonder
>Not based Walkers

>us

The Revelation of ...

>Fuck the hotel drunk
>Marry pancakes for syrupy goodness
>Avoid the horse cos she likes drugs

OF A MADMAN

THE DOCTOR AND NARDOLE

WILL RETURN

THIS CHRISTMAS

IN

THE REVENGE OF DORIUM MALDOVAR

>not even moff and RTD are safe

how horrifying

DELETE THIS

THIS IS TOO BAD TO BE POSSIBLE

MISSY IS BACK

FUCK YOU

HAHAHA

twitter.com/DoctorWho_BBCA/status/784389600412364800

We knew this already user

HAPPENING

I don't care if it's shit, will still be watching. It's been so long since a new episode it will seem like Christmas again!

Thorough Rimming of the Doctor's Mother

>The Return of Da Mostah

kek

I think you actually love Adam. Your obsession is fucking creepy.

And I think you love cats. Your obsession is fucking creepy.

Yeah, same. Can't get off this wild ride.

The Reposting of Dank Memes?

Want to know what's my true obsession?

KILL THE MOON IS SHIT, SHIT!

The Resignation of Da Moff

Repeating a phrase someone just said. Except it makes no sense.
You are the one flooding and shitposting. We would really prefer you to be dead.

Are you hype user?

>We
>you

Why did you say cats, there?

The Racnoss Ovulates, Doctor-Man!

What is that, a pill for giants?

>talking to yourself

Fuck me, how is cats still the subject of every other reply after all this time?

Thank you for ask kind user.

Well I am because I really miss the opening, I love to get chills from it. And I think this will be a nice season, even with Nardole. Of course will be more confy than the other because no one will die in this season, of course we have the chance of seeing Capaldi leaving but will be all fresh and new, just like Season 1.

I love to see Rose, 9th and jack together, even Mickey, it was good to see a friendship between them, Boom Town was really confy for me

Because the true problem wasn't cats, it was the anti-cats shitposters

Yeah he's actually 165your4 now, cats.

This. But we can fight him off easily cause it's just one person.

Simply because the parasite once known as cats has never gone and still infects the threads every day.

>25 minutes before the trailer

>we
Kek

Bored, kiddo?

Is there a livestream or do we have to wait for camrips?

Presumably @bbcdoctorwho will upload a video just after they show the guys at Comic Con

The Riddle of_______

Do we know for sure? In the past they've had trailers that were intended to be exclusive for comicon attenders that they didn't upload and got mad when people leaked them

>20 minutes before the trailer

So if they're that badly "infected" go somewhere else... none of the people or memes you whinge endlessly about are on Gallifrey Base, the official DW Facebook group, Reddit, Tumblr, Sandifer's comments section, Mondas, Kemble, etc.

This.

How satly is /who/ gonna be if the trailer turn out to be exclusive to Comic Con attendees?

It'll get leaked, it always does

I wish Jenna Coleman would leak

all over me

That is true.

Who remembers the End of Time trailer leak?

Because he's banned from most of those.

twitter.com/doctorwhotv/status/784394934954500096

Moffat has lost it

Fuck it, I'll be doing the school run then. Will have to be patient.

I think they learned their mistake from doing that. Pretty sure the Series 9 trailer was on the official Twitter before it was at comic-con.

>tfw Marcelo Camargo sidles into the audience with a high-quality miniature camera

I know, I can't believe he would approve such shitty design work

>The Return of Doctor Mysterio

kek

So his name is Dr. Basil Mysterio?

Whut

Hi Connor.

Do you think chubby Jenna had a different period viscosity?

This sounds like the title of a fucking /who/ audio.

sounds GOAT

So it's literally a Doctor Strange parody.

Capaldi would always mention Doctor Who is called Doctor Mysterio in Mexico in interviews a lot.

Mexico episode confirmed.

I'm getting worried we aren't getting a Series 10 "A Look Ahead" trailer.
Just Christmas bullshit which makes no sense cause they finished filming that last Friday. No time to properly edit something nice and cohesive.

TROD..M.
TROD.
TV COMIC IS CANON

>Doctor Mysterio
we Mexico now?

>mfw I was right

A Christmas Carol
The Doctor, The Widow and the Wardrobe
The Snowmen
The Time of the Doctor
Last Christmas
The Husbands of River Song
The Return of Doctor Mysterio
The Regeneration of Doctor Mysterio ???

that's a GOAT title

what the fuckkkkk

Good one Moffat

Doctor Strange will be in cinemas when this is on.

>Doctor Mysterio

BASED MOFFAT
A
S
E
D

Wait fuck did doctor mysterioso actually just get confirmed?
Where are you guys watching?

soon

See

Where can I find the show to watch from the first season(2005)

Someone saved my oc. Happy day!

shit I glossed over that one because I thought it was just a repost of the insignia from earlier in the thread

What is moffat thinking?

Netflix.

Superheroes! Kids love 'em. And they can sell loads of merch with this! Gunna be GOAT.
And people are saying Chibnall's going to be shit. Jesus. Moff has fucking lost it.

He is probably thinking Marvel's latest film will create hype for his tv show.

yea right

The 50th trailer didn't.

They won't lick themselves user.

Nardole gets fucked in the ass

It was just a warning, it's dumb rule that's only enforced rarely. I think FNA got a ban for something similar.

>not liking Doctor Mysterio

Is this going to be the "teacher skinned alive" scene?

Series 10 is going post-watershed.

yeah except he didn't do a retarded macro image about it

Netflix doesn't have it anymore, try drive.google.com/open?id=107k4dkqOM_G_4p6eZR90y8Nla1NEiKgB1qMkMmv8Yz0 if you're willing to torrent

Thread theme youtube.com/watch?v=Z6o-f8c4S9Q and crossover thread when?
He still could.

Best place for up to date news
twitter.com/DoctorWho_BBCA

It's literally "hey look Doctor Who is back, the Doctor is returning!"

I love it.