We called heem... Gaba Yaba

We called heem... Gaba Yaba

just another movie Cred Forums tricked me into watching

Gabagool mother fucker

you gonna post this in every single thread now?

you're not funny

At their first meeting, the first words Iosef hears John Wick speak is "'69," in relation to what year his Ford Mustang was produced. If the IMDb kill count on the movie is accurate at 77, and the first SUV in the final fight scene has the same number of people in it as the second SUV (four), then Iosef is the 69th person John Wick kills in the movie.

I thought the dialogue in that scene was cheesy and over the top. I really only liked the movie because of its god tier action sequences like the night club scene.

>those cgi blood effects

Remember the scene where Alfies friend plays that Halo looking game before he got sniped.

There is 2 movie references hidden in this picture

i only watched it for kino reeves

To be fair the movie had a pretty strict production budget: $15-18 Million

it was baya gaga

Is one Alien (from the radar)?

yo gabba gabba

I loved this movie, but why amerikans keep thinkint that Baba Jaga means "boogeyman". It literaly means Witch...
Female, with a broom (or a flying mortar), living in the forest in a house on a chikens leg....
John Wick resembles her in no way

>Neo
>Pointbreak
>hidden

not when it's a blatant screenshot, but kind of cool i guess

Squibs aren't all that expensive.

I mean its literally on screen for half a second, theres no way anybody could spot it

Remember that scene with the CGI dog poop. It costed $5000

I'm pretty sure making it practical would be costed more. I mean sure Squibs might be cheap, but maybe it would look faker than the CGI

I think you just gave me an aneurysm.

You spend over $5000 every time you take a shit?

Would you rather preffered blood like from Django?

I know this makes me looks just as pathetic, but I've been seeing some really retarded bait/troll posts in the last few days that are just complete nonsense like that

Yes.

that witch is what the boogeyman is in russia, she would kidnap bad children at night. eat them or something like that. more of a demon than a witch to be honest

and he didn't say john wick IS the boogeyman he explains after that john is the man you send to kill the boogeyman