American Idiot movie reportedly coming to HBO

Seriously, who approved this irrelevant garbage? It's already 10 years too late

vulture.com/2016/10/green-days-american-idiot-movie-reportedly-a-go-at-hbo.html?mid=twitter_vulture

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZV9KzADgkpE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They already did a play about it though.

Green day has always been terrible. Also the food fighters

i've always hated green day too. i don't care for the fool fighters' music, but i DO like david grohl's outlook on music.

i like nirvana, foo fighters and them crooked vultures but grohl has said some ignorant shit about electronic music requiring no skill

So why do they need to do a movie? Seems Billie Joe is really milking this album

they could be getting a head start on 00s nostalgia

There are two types of people in this world:
People who like Green Day and people who lie about not liking Green Day

Isn't this faggot like 40 or something?

>grohl has said some ignorant shit about electronic music requiring no skill
really? huh, i never saw or read that.

Too true.

44 years old

I-I just like to listen to Dookie and Insomniac sometimes

that's it I swear

Can Billie Joe Armstrong even act? I've never heard of him taking up any roles in TV or film

I've been a huge green day fan since Nimrod guilty pleasure and all

I used to like them, but I stopped listening to them when they released that triple album a few years ago

DONT WANNA BE A

SOMETIMES I GIVE MYSELF THE CREEPS

it's just so comfy

Everything about warmongering in American Idiot also applies to Obama.

Yeah. He's one of those old rocker types that believes rock songs with no power chords are "lame" and that anyone who plays genres like Electronic isn't actually a musician because "the person only presses buttons on a board and the computer does everything".

this

billie jo armstrong is a manlet faggot

Skill? yes. Talent? No.

I enjoyed the musical. Should be fun.

He is. It's crazy to think that the guys in these late 90s/early 00s bands are all in their mid forties now. Those dudes in Slipknot, for example, are in their fucking late forties and still jumping around the stage wearing those goofy ass masks unironically.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZV9KzADgkpE

inb4 Jamie Bell as Jesus/Johnny and Evan Rachel Wood as Whatsername

Jesus I hate this fag so much. My sister has been obsessed since she was 13 and now she's fucking 26, still trying to get me into Green Day every single day without respite, I shit you not. Years if hearing how amazing they are and yellowed posters on the walls.

What's worse is that she's attracted to Billie Joe and thinks he's the greatest man who ever lived.

I'd listen to Green Day in exchange for sisterly hugs. It's not even a bad band user.

>not liking GD

They are still legit.

I agree, user

>tfw no sister to hug you

I get tacked glomped and butt pinched daily, that's not the issue. Constantly blasting their shit and trying to get me to like it at 26 is.

They haven't been good since 2002.

UNO DOS TRES

That's where they lost me. I remember quietly rocking out to Holiday on the bus at 6:20am every damn day. In a way, it was my silent and pitiful rebellion against my Glenn Beckish parents