Will it be good?

Will it be good?

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/ridley-scott-alien-covenant-is-844051
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ayy

Yeh

>female main character

Why does Hollywood have to force this PC bullshit down our throats?

> >female main character
>Alien 1

Not an argument.

>implying not PC bullshit back then too

Next you're going to tell me that Sarah Conner isn't just an appearl to "grrl power"

she shouldnt be cause she was fucking useless in both movies really and had to be saved by a buff (male) robot

Would you rather a white female lead or a black male lead?

I thought Neil Blomkamp was making the next Alien sequel? Did Chappie kill his career?

Fuck no. Scott is done. He's been done since before prometheus.

Bad b8

No.

After the dumpster fire that was Prometheus, I doubt that doing what looks like a re-hash of of parts of the rest of the franchise will be worth a crap.

Blomkamp's Alien sequel got cancelled because Ridley Scott decided he wanted to make Prometheus 2 instead.

Which is like replacing a bad idea with a worse one.

Holy shit....What the fuck Hollywood?!!? I was actually excited about the idea of a sequel to Cameron's film.

Prometheus wasn't bad, it just wasn't an Alien movie. It sounds like they're trying to force the franchise cliches in this sequel, based on the article.

Woa woa Sarah Conner wasnt gurl power. She was a grade A badass. She wasnt some useless girl that could magically be perfect at everything. She trained and put in work to be a badass. She was even willing to kill a man in front of his family. Also she got fucked up at the end. Present day PC roles have massive plot armor.

Completely counter to her character shown in T1. It was pure "yes, girls too!", which has only gotten worse. Only reason you're pretending otherwise is because it's older.

Because T1 her character was a regular ass chick. T2 is post finding out her son will save the world and seeing a robot from the future. Which made her go crazy and train like a beast. The actress even went through a massive amount of training to look the part. Present day is regular ass chicks that are magically flawless and good at everything and the actresses hardly even change their image for the part.

I really hope so.

I can't stand any more superhero shit

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/ridley-scott-alien-covenant-is-844051

c i n e m a t i c u n i v e r s e

Your article has a quote of Scott talking about how much easier it is to make movies because of Green Screen:

>With green screen I now can’t tell what was studio and what was shot in Wadi Rum,” Scott said.

It'll be better because Lindelof is not involved.

It's not cancelled, that user is full of shit. It's just on hold until Alien: Covenant releases, because Scott is going to be producer(IIRC).

HEY FAGGOTS

should i buy alien isolation

will it spook me good, or should i waste my dollary doos on something else

Cred Forums is ass and you should all be embarrassed to be here.

Just go rewatch alien you Cred Forumsaggot

the screencap looks good

but i don't browse Cred Forums because they're all cancerous there, and rewatching alien isn't scary to me anymore, because the last time it scared me was the first time i watched it, and that was when i was like 8, you astronomically impaired, useless faggot

NEXT

Yeah, it's rad, play on a higher difficulty.

Do you enjoy opening doors, Do also like back tracking to get new items to open more doors? Then that is the game for you

>good
Looks like shit you can see the stars when they should be washed out by the planets brightness but normies wouldn't understand. Still good movie though.

do what I'm doing and wait until Christmas sales.

>Do you enjoy opening doors, Do also like back tracking to get new items to open more doors? Then that is the game for you

i want to be scared, that is literally my only requirement at this point

did it scare you?

>not getting all comfy and boo bothered right around halloween for maximum afraid

do you even autumn user

No but I'm dead on the inside.

well shit

i guess it's not for me then, because my interior is also deceased, thanks anyway though user, you fucking faggot

Terminator 2 is a bag of shit. Cameron peaked with The Abyss.

Aliens was a piece of shit. Newt is the worst fucking character ever and David Fincher, David Fincher has to be secretly a meaningful based man to my heart for coming out of the gate and killing that useless bitch (who should have died in the fucking sewer).

He's right that Prometheus is dropping the bag. Katerin Waterstone or whatever simply is nit lead material. Her acting is one note and just crankly fucking weird and not lead material. You need a man to lead, not fassy because hes a gay robot. The fucked up.

Ridley, I don't fucking know. The Martian was neutered, nasa propaganda feel good ham fisted and acted bs so its not like he could do anything but turn in the safest movie made since, The Little Mermaid.

Prometheus was kind of good, not actually good, but compared to most things good. Ridley says hes going balls out with the gore and violence. He said Hard R. Should be pretty good we all know it. And it will certainly be better than fucking Aliens.

Not scare more like annoy as in why did i waste money on this when i couldve rewatched alien instead.

Ridley also said prometheus would be scary and look how that turned out

It scares the shit out of me and Ive played it for 10months. Its one of the best games out there.

I'm not even close to finishing it. Alien is the goat film. this game is scary in that you will be a scared little bitch the entire time

Well it was creepy and different at least in some parts. the best scene is the deacon though, shame they couldnt do anything else with it.

>I'm not even close to finishing it.

what
you sound really soft user, i'm actually a little jealous honestly, i don't think a game can scare me like THAT anymore

closest i can get these days is a sense of tension, and that's usually dead by the end of the game because i'm used to everything it's thrown at me

i'm turning this into a shitty Cred Forums thread with my derail though, so i'm sitting it out for now, apologies for the interruption my droogs

Might be ok. I actually liked Prometheus.

Also you should all get Alien Isolation. It's something no Alien fan should be without.

Desu its cool. get it used or something if you want its worth it

its scary because you i die a lot

It was like that in the other films too

The Alien franchise has always been female led. Most Horror movies have female protagonists. It's kind of a thing.

Scream Queens and Final Girls ring a bell?

It goes on a not too long and a Xenomorph should not be invincible to weapons that easily kill them in the movies

yea and most like those you named are shit

So the entire Alien franchise is shit? You're retarded.

only alien is kino

As long as it has that cool title reveal I'll believe the hype (and maybe wee a bit in my pants).

maybe, but blomkamp's film would've been better

OP, no, it will be more trash from Scott who doesn't give a fuck!!!FACT!!!

True never thought of that I don't celebrate halloween where im from.

If director made good movies only, then yeh
If director made bad movies, then neh
ITSS THAT SIMPLE!

nah

I thought they just put it on hold?

They did. That user is full of shit.

Short answer: NO.

Long answer: HEEEEEEEEEELLLLL NO!

Probably but you faggots will hate it anyways because you hate having fun and probably won't even watch it

>no Lindeof
Yes.

>its a another Cred Forums getting triggered thread

That's just all of tv

Every Alien film is garbage except Aliens. This is a fact.

>google it
>its a direct prometheus sequal with noomi rapace as the star

Are you trying to tell me Alien was bad?

the subtitle is throwing me off
is there witchcraft involved?

Are trying not to read my words?

Every Alien film.

*Except Alien

Aliens is dogshit

Could you use a name from now on so I can just skip your retarded posts?

Secure that shit Hudson.

Noomi won't be THE star. She didn't join the production until later and has only 1 week of filming.

Whatever happened to Blomkamp's Alien movie that was in production hell? Was it cancelled in favor of this?

But I'm glad they're finally making a Prometheus sequel. Wonder why they didn't continue using the name Prometheus though.

Blomkamp's film is on hold for now until this film comes out

I guess maybe it's an indicator that it'll be more directly tied into Alien than going off on its own thing.
I'm just interested to see how they work in going to the planet where Shaw and David are as well as the planet where the Deacon is.

its called character development

I'm genuinly curious as to what role Danny McBride has.

I'm guessing an engineer/murder fodder of some kind

He's the pilot.

no, at least Ridley has already prepared us for
disappointment with Prometheus.

I was hoping for a comfy alien thread :(

You guys are just angry man children

Both. A white woman is only complete with a bbc.

nigga it will be fantastic

screencap this

Sleazy spacer obviously
Nothing to do for weeks on end but sit around in padded rooms eating that green pesto + pasta looking stuff that I always wanted to try, you'd turn into a greaseball too

definitely. it's the best alien game and spoopy as hell
just pirate that shit like i did

i wonder what would happen if i stuck my penis in there

i bet it feels good

not much to go on, still

and you're here.. to remind us of this?

thanks! i guess.

THANK FUCK
there's still no hope that it will be good

It looks like the technology style should blend nicely with Alien.

Prometheus looked so different despite being set years before.

exactly what I expected he will probably get cucked by a xenomorph in someway.

It's a brilliant game, yes. Definitely buy it.

same plot as Prometheus with a meme cast

u do the math