I could use a l-little more mo-morphine

I could use a l-little more mo-morphine

walk it off, you'll be fine, it's just a flesh wound bro

M-MUMMA M-MUMMA m-m-mum m-mumma.....mum-............................

I don't exactly remember how he got shot but I bet it was all Upham's fault

He played a literal retard.

literally cuck

OHHH MY LIVER

dude wtf spoilers yara hasn't died on got yet!

reddit.

American "fighting spirit". They act all macho until they get beaten and start crying for their mothers. Happens in every war they think they can win. But let's face it. The USA has not won a single war in its excistence. It was the Russians who beat the Nazis, but because of films like this Hollywood is trying to change history. It's disgusting.

Well he's a Scientologist after all

>be only team medic
>get shot
>it doesn't feel that bad, maybe i can coach the squad through patching me up
>before I can say anything they rip open everything in my bag and dump it over my chest
>and then wipe it all away with my blood

why.jpg

this scene made me want to kill germans

>wasting sweet numbing drugs on the mommas boy that is obviously gonna die in 30 seconds

never, I got a habit to maintain

hello achmed

What amazing acting. This movie is pure kino. Spielberg is a genius.

Everything is Upham's fault, forever.

The based BAR gunner lived; that surprised me.

The actor who played Wade also played the crazy ass drunk in the The Rum Diaries who threatened to burn the place down if he didn't get his check.

based

Was it rape?

Nope.

He literally asked for it when he stood in front of the marching POWs and flashed his Star of David and kept saying Juden to all of them.

They where just regular Wehrmacht.

Mellish got exactly what he had coming.

>sensually slips a long hard pointed object into him while both gasp and sweat
Bravo Spielberg

I love the comforting sweet nothings he whispered while he sunk Mellishs' own bayonet into his heart.

"Shhh, don't fight it; it's easier this way."

Mellish was a retard for trying to over power someone who has a good 30+ pounds and 5+ inches taller than you.

Remember in the beginning when Miller was picking out which men he was going to bring with him?

He guy he wanted died earlier so he's like "Eh, then I guess Mellish will do then."

Sub-par Jewish Ranger looses CQC to a superior Aryan SS soldaten.

Look, I washed for supper!

This movie has Bryan Cranston in it; didn't notice him until my second viewing.

Fury was bettter.

>it's an Upham lets everybody die and then commits cold blooded murder episode

Shut up, Britcuck. Just because your country hasn't been relevant in over 200 years doesn't mean you need to get all passive aggressive about it.

>inb4 "I'm Australian"

That's even worse.

Kek.
>doesn't want to kill german POW
>gets his captain killed
>kills the german anyway

I literally always have to skip this scene everytime i watch this movie due to how angry it makes me, i could honestly slam my fist through his face if i were ever to meet him just because of this scene

>if only Raylan hadn't messed up my leg I could easily climb those stairs and deliver the ammo

>watching this in a high school history class
>every is all pumped up because fuck yeah war movie
>this scene comes up
>everyone goes silent, some girls leave the room
>ruined the rest of my day
I dont know why either, the opening beach scene is way more graphic and gory but something about this part just makes me uncomfortable

>Fury was better

Please fall down a bottomless pit

Reminder he killed that german prisoner not becaise of anger but because he was afraid of Reiben finding out 'steam boat willy' was there thus beating the shit out of Upham or probably frag him.

I think its because how subtly disturbing it is. the opening scene is obviously more over the top action mixed with gore, but here its not that much but the 4 or five tiny holes in his tosro that keep oozing blood they keep wiping away, and how theyre all panicking before relizing hes fucked is disturbing
like seeing somebody get disemboweled in a horror movie vs loosing an eye or fingernail

Are being a medic in either WWI or II literally the worst jobs ever?

>tfw you get to decide which one of your friends gets to suffer the least before taking their last breath

wew

Yeah but you get that sweet M4 as the starter weapon.

>girls leave the room

Women just don't understand

SPR threads always excite me because the film is so good and worth talking about, and then someone inevitably starts coming up with pro-nazi conspiracies.

I don't know how to feel about the way Upham's character was handled. The film makes him look like a despicable coward, and his unwillingness to kill is a peculiar aberration and character flaw. In reality the majority of US soldiers didn't fire at the enemy when in combat. Sending a clerk with no combat training aside from the quick stint in basic into close-range combat, it's not surprising he was paralysed by fear.

Fucking loved this guy

Its because you knew Wade, the hundreds of soldiers on that beach were there for you to see die. But not Wade, Wade was named, you knew Wade.