Goes to New York, wanting to kill John Lennon

>Goes to New York, wanting to kill John Lennon
>Actually does it
THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN!

If it were 2016 John Lennon would have been with some big dumb Irish bodyguard all of the time.

Plus Champan would have posted his entire plan on reddit and been v& before he could kill Lennon just like that faggot who didn't get to beat Cho's high score.

Why did he do it?

I heard a rumor that Chapman believed he was the real John Lennon and he shot at John because of that. It's some weird theory about them switching lives.

>Mark David Chapman kills John Lennon in 1980
>John Hinckley nearly kills Ronald Reagan in 1981
Jesus, the 80s weren't too kind to white folks huh?

He actually was a big Beatles fan. But developed inner demons which tormented him and demanded he kill Lennon or some shit.

Well it was the Cold War. Violent times call for voilent nature.

The guy on the right is the killer.

>The last autograph that Lennon ever signed

1. MDC was OBSSESED with the book Catcher in the Rye...and the books main character Holden Caufeild

2. He was an huge Lennon fan. He went there for an Autograph which he got...he DID NOT go there with intent to kill.... that developed. .durung his saty at NYC

3. Chapter 27 is a direct reference to the boiks chapter.... also the first words of the film are directly lifted frm Catcher

>Jared Leto undergoes a starting transformation
>gains 100 lbs
I've undergone a 'startling transformation' too, where's my oscar?

How is Jared Leto not covered in stretchmarks and loose skin after gaining and losing a bunch of weight so quickly?

This sounds edgy as fuck but honestly would anyone want to see Lennon in this day and age? I doubt he'd be like Ringo or Paul, living a quiet yet successful life making music or playing shows.

Makeup/CGI

Because he wanted to be part of john lennon's lifestory.

Don't you mean...
>THE ABSOLUTE FATMAN!

Because he is a God

Baths in human blood

Seriously what the fuck.
I went from 280 to 220 and i have a bunch of stretch marks and my lower belly is hard as fuck to tighten.
Fuck this guy.

>Jesus,
>huh
stop posting like this

Skin is elastic. He had that weight just long enough for the role. So his skin was able to retain its look once he lost weight. Genetics have a little to.do with but its mainly just what skin does for short term weight gain. The vast majority of women exit preggo with no stretch marks.

How.long where you overweight befioe you lost that extra weight.

Because it was gained and lost relatively quickly so his skin probably wasn't strained as long. Add those expensive creams and ointments that celebrities use when they get pregnant and there you go.