*quips*

*quips*

*fasts*

Stop this meme

*Audience erupts in laughter, cheers and a round of applause*

Will he be the worst part of Justice League?

*cutes*

Everyone says Cyborg will be because he doesn't belong there, that and he'll be brooding for at least the first 1/3 because he'll be moody as fuck about his dad not letting him die and remaking him into a toaster with no dick.

I really hope they change his body, he looks almost as bad as Green Lantern, and he's more like his Teen Titan personality.

>and he's more like his Teen Titan personality.

Will never happen.

>there won't be Booyah

Damn you Zack.

>action scene, bad guy takes a hit
*quips*
>good guy takes a hit
*quips*
>tense conflict scene
*quips*
>romantic scene
*quips*
>sad scene
*quips*
>serious scene
*quips*
it's like they cant go 5 minutes without erupting in laughter, cheers and round of applause to escape their sad lives of gobbling entertainment
inb4 le serious = bad meme

The bitches and gays (and me) love him already. I be superman will be the worst part because people will like the terrible cyborg ironically unironically because he's black and "cool."

White audiences are afraid of outrageous boisterous black men.

Unless it's SLJ or Terry Crews but they're supposed to be scary.

"I was a bad long-term choice for Iron Man."

*will IRONICALLY unironically like

>he's responsible for the writing

Are you stupid or just plain dumb?

*fights for freedom*

Cap and Bucky are too good for Marvel

I'm sorry, what does responsible for the writing mean?

this was goat until BvS warehouse fight dethroned it

I dunno, like them both. Different goals with each fight.

BvS warehouse fight was finally giving us the Batman fight we've been waiting for, where he's just blatantly a complete master of his own body and completely owning everyone in the entire place.

WS Cap vs Bucky were two people who were equally good, sort of at a stalemate and being amazing.

is this bait?

that fight was possibly the worst part of BvS, and thats saying something

>a complete master of his own body and completely owning everyone in the entire place
A friend complained to me that Batman got stabbed and didn't react. Pleb.

it was pretty entertaining user. not the movie, but just the fight itself.

The warehouse fight is some of the best choregraphy in literally any movie period. The choreography was very very tight in some spots without appearing "dance-y."

(you). I'm getting tired of your shit.

show that faggot the monk lighting himself on fire.
>he doesn't know batfleck is literally a sage

dark and blurry does not suit cgi-fest battles

this is why marvel gets away with it. they use well illuminated areas, usually daytime, for their battles, resulting in something that is crisp and clear. sometimes this means you notice bad cgi (like the thor webm in AoU), but in general its a more pleasant viewing experience.

the dark asthetic their trying to go for does not translate to cinema. marvel gave the MCU an iron man feel. dc gave their EU a batman feel, when they shouldve gone for superman 2bh desu.

Cyborg dead by the end of the first justice league and will be replaced by Idris Elba as blackie green lanturn.

It's called wit. I know you don't posses enough of it to be calm and cool under pressure, but some of us aren't as primitive.

Quip!

Autism

>BvS warehouse fight dethroned it