5>4>6>1>7>3>2

5>4>6>1>7>3>2

this is the definitive order. anything else is meme tier

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yg2u_De8j5o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hello?

>1,2,3

What did he mean by this? There are only 4 Star Wars movies.

I've seen so many of these threads but never have they matched with my own personal ranking. I'll buy you a beer sometime

good taste, fampai

Power gap

Major Power Gap

Dog shit

FTFY

All the Star Wars movies are shit.

7 is the only good one
1-3 had good lightsabre fights
4-6 are old grandpa movies

THIS RIGHT HERE!!!

1 and 7 better than 3

it has to be bait

>episode 1 that high
5>4=6>7>3>2=1 is the objective, patrician order.

Here is the objective ranking:

5 > 4 > 3 > 6 > 2 > 1 > all animated TV spin-offs > The Clone Wars movie > The Holiday Special > 7

Anyone who disagrees is a blue-pilled nostalgia faggot unable to think objectively about movies

5>4>6>3>7>1>2

>blue-pilled nostalgia faggot unable to think objectively about movies
>3 > 6

ha

>not 5 >= 4 > 6 >= 7 > 3 > 1 > 2, and the last two can be switched if you care.

Yes, you heard correctly

4 > 3 > 2 > 1 > WE ARE V R TROOPERS

Empire is all that really matters. ANH is charming. Jedi had it's moments. prequels are pretty embarrassing and the sequels will all be pandering but watchable.

Sequel loving, prequel hating faggots are the worst.

i hope this is bait. anybody who puts 7 before 6 is a fucking pleb.

wrong again user. why is OP always a faggot?

5 > 4 > 6 > > 1 > 7 > 2

But 4>5

Dont bring Clonekino and Rebelkino into your bullshit rating systems bitch

The only watchable order is the following. If you do not agree, you are simply wrong.

4>2>3>5>6>7

Post this bullshit ranking in Cred Forums. This is Cred Forums we discuss movies not meme them.

KOTOR>Thrawn>Bane>NJO>Legacy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sun Crusher

>2
>watchable

>This is Cred Forums we discuss movies not meme them.

First day on Cred Forums huh kid?

>defending power rankings on a television board
>defending company wars bullshit
You're cancer. Fuck off back to Cred Forums

TRIPS OF TRUTH

What prequels?

6=/>5>7>4=3>1>2 imo desu

RotJ and ESB are the absolute best. The only reason I would consider RotJ better is because of the final Luke vs Vader fight, and this being the only film where it feels like there's a Jedi doing Jedi things. Plus Vader, always love Vader.
TFA is basically ANH but newer
ANH and RotS weren't very good, and I'm really surprised that ANH spawned the whole series, and that they made sequels after RotS. That being said, RotS has the second best fight (Vader vs Obi), and ANH is still fun to watch, whiny Luke is great.
PM and AotC shouldn't have happened, or should have happened differently. Why didn't PM revolve around a newly promoted Obi-wan and Anakin when he first joins the order? They could have still had Qui-gon and he dies at the end, which makes Anakin stay with the order for Obi-wan. Could have alluded to Dooku more before he appears. AotC should have been called Clone Wars, and just been the tv show but live action.

1=2=3=4=5=6>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

This thread is meme tier

>3 > 6
Terrible.

this, except 6>7

prequel defenders are just contrarian swine

2>3>5>6>7>4>1

lucas, go to bed.

Considering TFA an actual Star Wars movie.

6 > 5 > 1 > 7 > 4 > 3 > 2

Nope.

4>5>6>3>2>7>1

5>4>6=3>1>7>2

Your image contradicts your ratings.

Retard.

5 > 4 > 6 who cares after that
oldfag here, btw

>can't read

I don't think you know how the image scale works

just about definitive. I might put 1 before 3 just because I can manage some emotional involvement with obi and qui-gon, but that's a personal preference. good job user

>calls someone a retard
>didn't read

guess who's the retard now

7>6>5>4>3>2>1

>tfw you will never play KotOR3
Why even live?

You know how to translate roman numerals to arabic, right?

correct ranking

4>5>6>3>1>2=7

pic related are all the TFA turds that disagree.

love it

Correct rating is as follows:

3=1
Power gap

Swap seven and three and you've got it right.

This is a near perfect list. although 7 could be ranked over 2, it's arguable.

This, except with 1 = 7

I'd swap 3 and 7's reactions.

>5>4>6>1>7>3>2
Faggot

True list 5>4>6>7>3>Holiday Special>2>1

Definitive Ranking

3>6>5>2>4>1>>>>>>>

Empire will always be an inferior sequel to the original Star Wars.

5 > 4 > 6 > 7 > 3 > 2 > 1

7>5>4>6>3>1>2

Episodes 1-6 can be genuinely debated but anyone who puts Episode 7 anything but last is completely retarded

Actually the correct order is

5 > 4 > 6 > 7 = 3 > 1 > 2

Essentially this, any of these lists that put 7 above the original 6 is a numale beta

OK, look you fags:

From a purely objective storytelling and filmmaking perspective, V is the best. Everyone seems to agree on this, it's not in dispute.

The next best as far as cinematography, direction, design, etc, is clearly the original, IV. There's a reason it's praised as a classic.

Next up, again purely from the standpoint of what makes a film good, is VII. Now wait a moment, before you say that VI is a great film--I agree. However, VI suffers from some notable issues with acting, dialogue, direction, and script. The major criticism for VII is that it's a retread. That's true. but in a vacuum, VII is a better made film. Now, if you want to personally add points for originality, that's fine, but from an OBJECTIVE filmmaking standpoint, VII is better made.

That leaves VI in the fourth spot, as despite it's flaws, it is still an all-around very good movie, a solid 8/10.

Then there is a power gap between those which are objectively well-made films and those that aren't.

After that power gap, the next best is I. Anyone who tells you it's III is a memeing faggot. If you examine both III and I side by side, I is just a better made film overall. It is not overly reliant on CGI, has interesting characters with clear motivations (for the most part) and features far better dialogue and acting.

Then there is III. It's OK. There are good things to say about it, but the bad outweighs the good here by a wide margin. There are glaring plotholes, abysmal acting and writing, poor direction, over-reliance on technology when props would have looked better, etc.

And then dead last is II. There is virtually nothing redeeming about this. It is possibly the worst film that I've actually sat down and watched in a movie theater. Complete trash.

Why is II the worst on every single list?

I hate Attack of the Clones so much.

I love Attack of the Clones. The action scenes are spectacular and the cinematography is pretty great throughout. And it has the comfiest world building out of all 7 movies for me.

Someone screencap this because it is absolute.

There are no arguments here.

Anakins characterisation in Clones is fantastic. I'm not even kidding, I think the writing for him is genius.

Except the romance dialogue between him and Padme. That stuff is pretty shitty.

Yeah, but Across the Stars is a beautiful track

This. Episode 2 also has one of the best scores in the saga

acceptable

Personally im
5>6>7>4>3>1>2, but i can dig this too

7 is better than one of the original trilogy?

youtube.com/watch?v=yg2u_De8j5o

If you put anything before the OT, you're mentally retarded

1>2>3>4>5>6>7

No discuss.

Are you fucking retarded?

He's portrayed as awkward and angsty, like most teens are. If you were raised in a cult that tried to suppress your emotions I think you'd come across as awkward sometimes as well. He wasn't meant to be a smooth operator like Han Solo, he was a conflicted teen who had a crush on a senator.

He tries his best to say the right things, but he doesn't even know what the right things are so it's awkward and uncomfortable at times. But he's always earnest, which Padme finds endearing in a world where everyone is a phoney senator trying to appease their funding bodies. The scene where he finds his dying mum is heartbreaking. And the scene where he breaks down in front of Padme is so raw and honest. He's genuinely written and very well performed.

George plz

>1 better than 7
>6 above 3

VII is better assembled than VI, but it isn't better written or even better acted. I consider VI to ultimately be a significantly better movie for this reason.

>liking 3 the best after the OT
>the one with the most forgettable toy-bait villain ever
>the one with nonsense dialogue ( I have the higher ground)
>The one with the fucking retarded ten minute cgi lava fight that could have been 30 seconds long
>the one where the strongest warriors in the galaxy are suddenly easy pickings to nameless/faceless cunts
>The one where Anakin needed to be completely fucking retarded and gullible for the plot to work at any sort of capacity

Admit it dawg, you just liked that OT shit was shoehorned into everything and Palpatine. You didn't actually like the movie

5>4>6>3>>1>2

>ranking 1 anything other than last
What the fuck is wrong with you?

Exchange positions between 3 and 1 and you're correct.

5>4>7>6>3>1>2

I hope the next one is good like the last one

Anyone putting 7 before 6 is deluded
>best space battle in the saga
>no moment in TFA is anywhere near 'a sister...'
Even the ewok scenes have a certain originality and cheesy comedy to them that makes them far more watchable than the completely uninspired, dull, annoying Maz Kanata and the baffling Rathtar sequence.

This is correct

No, 7 is objectively the worst and can barely be called a Star Wars film.

The best one is the one with the iconic and exciting beginning. Star Wars (1977)

3>1>2>5>4>7>6

Any list with 6 or 7 NOT in last place is wrong and will be ignored.

4 > 5 > 3 > 6 > 1 > 7 > 2

Interesting image.

Anakin role, his situations and dilemmas - both as protagonist and how he fits within the story- is simply under rated.

>Anyone putting 7 before 6 is deluded
7 was poor, but at least it was consistent and didn't really dip below that threshold. 6 was pure dogshit for like 4/5ths of it's running time.

Swap 3 and 7 and this is the objectively correct tier list.

This is the correct rating

I agree whole heartedly. My biggest complaint about tfa is not really that its a retread, but that it feels souless