Movie when?

movie when?

Only 5 years? Was it in Yurop?

Is he /our guy/?

is he /our guy/?

mivehind

If you go down for any amount of CP they basically have your balls in a vice for life so its not like it really matters what the actual sentence is.

Now imagine if he was black.

Double post
Double dubs

Not everywhere. Most of Yurop has no register.

It was in bongstania, where child prostitution rings are more common than dental offices and the politicians openly fuck kids while the citizens verbally vomit some incomprehensible gibberish.

Mobile posters always win

CHRIS HANSEN WE NEED YOU

>Yurop

Obviously I was talking about America. If they didn't have a register/permanent concentration camps for sex-offenders 'pending release' the minimum sentence would be something like 20 years at least.

can they just admit that this shit isn't even a taboo anymore? you already made the buttfuckers legal , pedo shit will soon be the next "taboo" that people will accept becasue "why the fuck not" sjw logic

fucking humans. wtf is wrong with you?

Why should a man be jailed for other peoples crimes?

At least they're up front about it.

>inb4 all american entrapment fags relocate to pakibong and start their own abduction ring

this must sound like paradise to them

Is he Muslim?

i'd be more worried about those goat fuckers desu

also the muslims

Is anyone concerned that the thread is just a news article and relating it to movies by asking when a movie will be made about it?

2 consenting adults doesn't harm anyone, while fucking kids/animals hurts kids/animals. You sound like an 80s Republican

are you? if so, doesn't that answer your question?

>how do i know youre not a cop lol
>Durr I dunno

treating 13-17 year olds like kids is what causes them to run off and ride every cock they can

Nothing, its been accepted in society for the majorit of recorded history.

>Jaquan "Yeezy" McDaniels spared jail for theft after telling judge he wanted to go for a bike ride

This can't end well.

Well, Salon is already telling us a consenting male child and a consenting male adult doesn't hurt anyone either.

So give it a decade or so until they re-evaluate that position.

Right now we're just coming to terms with the fact that you can magick your chromosomes away and become a woman if you gay hard enough.

>jail time only for pictures pixels
why is this allowed

I understand I might be being trolled, but what the hell. Let's do this.

Many paedophiles do not understand what it means to be a compassionate, worrying parent and a protector of others. They may never know how it feels to raise a child, to love it, to fear that child being taken away from them unjustly. They do not know the discipline and control needed to educate that child, to teach them right from wrong, to instill a sense of morals and ethics. They will not know the joys of something as simple as a smile, or an A+ on their child's report card, or their child proudly displaying their first car.

Thus, many paedophiles cannot be reasoned with. They know only their selfish, sexual gratification. Instead, revel in the knowledge that what you're reading, is the truth.

To any person who defends paedophilia, I respect your right to free-speech and the right to argue what you believe are "merits" of said-practice on a forum board.

Know this, however. Were I to meet you on the street and it was conclusive that you were a paedophile who had offended in some manner, shape or form, I would shoot you. I would shoot 50 of you. It's just a fact. I harbour no hatred toward you, just the knowledge that your demise would help create a safer society for our children to explore their innocence and sexuality among themselves.

Know that I am far from a "crazed, lone wacko" in this opinion. Multitudes of rational people would do exactly the same. Live in fear, or seek help. Adapt or perish. Your choice.

>Judicial Law absolutely crushing any future sentencing for pedophiles
well done. what a stupid bastard

but many adults are pedophiles, how do you explain that?

>Wow, I guess we better stop the whole justice system then!

Demand increases supply you fucking moron.

Many adults also have Down's Syndrome, but that doesn't necessarily mean I'm going to put them in charge of NASA, does it?

are you?

>Many paedophiles do not understand what it means to be a compassionate, worrying parent and a protector of others. They may never know how it feels to raise a child, to love it, to fear that child being taken away from them unjustly. They do not know the discipline and control needed to educate that child, to teach them right from wrong, to instill a sense of morals and ethics. They will not know the joys of something as simple as a smile, or an A+ on their child's report card, or their child proudly displaying their first car.
[citation needed]

You're waifu a shit who can't fucking sing and can't fucking play an instrument well.

A shit.

Even assuming that criminal sentencing was determined via common law and not statute, I hardly think a decision of the Derby Crown Court (a magistrates court, basically) would bind any future court.

I agree this is why we must disallow footage of burglaries and films portraying bank robbing. It only encourages people to rob and burgle and steal from banks. With bank robbing there is always a victim.

You're a fucking moron.

>executing someone with a mental illness

totally not psychopathic behavior

I have no idea what is going on in this reply but i support it with my heart and soul.

you sound like a pedo that's trying too hard to let people online know you arent one

>Were I to meet you on the street and it was conclusive that you were a paedophile who had offended in some manner, shape or form, I would shoot you. I would shoot 50 of you. It's just a fact.

no you wouldn't you little faggot redditer

Still waiting on those sources, I wasn't kidding, v keen to see some data