This show was ruined by ninjas

This show was ruined by ninjas.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dKCnrgVGgYw
theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2016/10/luke-cage-and-netflixs-slow-storytelling-style/503108/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah but at least they got it out of the way early so people won't be crying about it later.

Elodie Yung is still hot as fuck though and better than horseface msgee.

More like Nonjas.

worst part of the show is this guy

elektra was hot tho

yep, along with anything related to the ninjas, it was so badly done

>elodie yung
>ELODIE YUNG
>HOT

jesus christ

It's a shame what passes for a ninja these days.

This is now a Speed Racer thread.

>mfw one of the minibosses was literally a Flaming Ninja

I never though I'd say I hate ninjas suddenly coming into a storyline

Kind of glad they went this route, wasn't at all expecting it. But it is still the worst part of the series. Shame it'll continue on into The Defenders too. Fucking bullshit.

When's the Defenders due? After Spiderman or w/e's coming next?

The ninjas, the blind guy and the dumb ninja bitch that everyone knew was going to die, were terrible and the fight scenes were laughably bad.

Daredevil S2 (Punisher stuff)
Daredevil S1
Luke Cage
Jessica Jones
Daredevil S2 (ninja shit)

Don't know if Daredevil S3, Punisher or Jessica Jone S2 got release dates, but Iron Fist and The Defenders are dropping in 2017. Expect it to be similar to when DD S2 and Luke Cage came out.

They won't move past the ninja stuff , will they?

I hoped it would conclude by episode 12 but here I am on ep. 13

>start watching a show based on a comic book with a blind martial arts master as the protagonist who has been fighting ninjas since the early 80's
>get upset when he fights ninjas
Okay man. S2 was nowhere near as bad as you memesters pretend it was, Elektra was a cute and the whole "Fisk takes over the prison" thing was a nice reminder that he's down but not out.

best part of DD s2

I liked the ninjas more than punisher

i really feel like i'm the only one who liked the mystical aspect of the hand contrasting the grit of real human violence in the punisher aspects.

>they actually made took the entire plot out of a comic book based on a blind martial arts master and his ninjas instead of the more grounded-to-reality parts that would enrich the superhero parts
what were they thinking

>not being ashamed of your source material
Yeah, I can't imagine. They should remove the magical parts of Iron Fist too and make him just a kid who knows karate.

You're not alone, I'm with you on this.

Please don't ruin the next Marvel show for me.
I actually enjoy the first 3-6 episodes of these series before the voodoo nonsense kicks in.

....... said NO ONE, EVER

Norman, I would like you to kindly please leave this flat four cornered object with immediacy

This ranking is nothing but fact.

i'll give you that the mystical contrasted nicely with the grit of Punisher but the ninja arc certainly was not as entertaining as the Punisher one

Nah it goes like this
Daredevil S2
Daredevil S1
Luke Cage
Jessica Jones

nah
DD S2 Punisher
Luke Cage = Jessica Jones
DD S1
DD S2 Ninja shit

No it's
DDS1
Luke Cage, DDS2 Punisher stuff
Jessica Jones
Ninjas

>Ninjas
Ok I agree. They were bad in season 1 too and shouldn't exclusively be tied to season 2.

The ninja shit was a chore for me to get through tbqh famalam. I'll admit I haven't seen Jessica Jones, though.

JJ > LC

I like how everyone picked up on the drop in DD quality, as the shows creator left after the first six eps to do a movie that still hasn't been made. If the show kept going like that, we're looking at 5-star all-time kino.

As it is, it's fine. It's the Iron Man to JJ+LC's Thor and Captain America.

I like your ranking too, actually.

I didn't dislike the ninjas but Elektra was kind of boring and not enough of a crazy murder woman. If talked less about shit nobody gives a fuck about and just fought people for more of her scenes I think it would have been a lot better.

Nobu in his pajamas in S1 wasn't too bad though since it ended quickly.

How can anyone say the ninjas are terrible when we were given this from ninja is S1

youtube.com/watch?v=dKCnrgVGgYw

DD S1 > Luke > DD S2 > Jessica Jones

Burning ninja man was hilarious and short but I think we're talking about too.

Nah. I mean, yeah, but. The ninja shit is a part of DD. It always has been and they could have done it right.

The problem is, they lead the series in with Punisher, which is fucking GOAT, and then they drop him for the ninja shit - and on top of that, the ninja shit never gets to Punisher level good because Elektra is a giant insufferable cunt and I don't know how anyone is supposed to like her.

It wasn't the ninjas. You think of the ninjas because they show up near the end, but all 5 seasons of marvel on netflix have really sucked near the end.

They really need to cut it down to 10 episodes instead of 13

There's nothing wrong with Stick. I like Stick. He's a hard-ass jerk who I just want to hug.

>but all 5 seasons of marvel on netflix have really sucked near the end.

Are you insane?

The first half of Jessica Jones is tedious boring garbage, only the second half is any good.

Either that or add a third plot and have four episodes for each.

>and then they drop him for the ninja shit
But that's not true, Frank is very much a part of S2 until the end. Sure it doesn't make him the main focus, but to say he was dropped implies he just disappears, which he doesn't. He keeps Franking.

>the ninjas are ACTUALLY using bows and arrows
l m a o
m
a
o
where does it end

The second half is worse than the start wtf are you talking about, needless life and death lesbian drama thrown in. The killgrave victims forming a possy and going after Jessica only so Jessica could rescue them again

everything after Killgrave gets caught and put on that makeshift jail sucks

Yeah, it's almost like if we had goddamn SUPERHEROES using a bow and arrows.

ain't nobody watching that CW garbage

Hawkeye. From Avengers?

You are out of your mind, the lesbian shit is absolute garbage throughout, and Killgrave gets the vast majority of his screentime in the second half.

The first half is replete with almost nothing of value, even saying half isn't fair, it takes until about episode 6-7 for anything good to show up.

>wants ninjas using guns

fuck outta here senpai, the problem was that we got no leader aside from nobu who was never really that interesting aside from that surprise fight in season 1

he's also pretty retarded for not using a rifle

But he's so good at archery.

JJS2 is starting filming right after Defenders. Think they want to let another show get a S2 before DD gets a S3.

as opposed to Hawkeye from M*A*S*H?

Or Hawkeye from One Piece, who uses a big sword.

Isn't it enough that they're using katanas?

Killgrave is only really doing stuff before he gets Jessica in her home house, after that he's just reacting to things

The whole am i being chased by Killgrave and where is he, is the most interesting part of the show

Lol why did you write mash like a fag?

No, the only interesting part of the show is when kilgrave and jessica team up

That was the single and only redeeming moment in the entire show, and they fucked it up. It could have been SO fucking good, but they fucked it up.

I blame liberals

>I blame liberals
did comic Jessica get "forced" into hot lesbian sex but they took it out because radical feminists cry objectification?

Nice argument cockface.

You smell your own farts, don't you?

There is objectively nothing wrong with ninjas, especially in this. That's a face you meme lords.
What's fucking wrong is that they made it so boring and fucking gay. Not to mention Stick having the biggest fucking stick up his own ass so far up there he can't even act and drags down every fucking single scene he is in.
Elektra is good, she provided Matt with a challenge in his personal and daredevil life, the ninjas are good when they remember they're fucking ninjas, and the contrast to Frank's balls to wall, more realistic outing is good. But they made it feel like two different seasons got cut and stitched together.

Matt ruining his own life ruined this show.

I liked how the Punisher just shot 3 ninjas.
Really shows you how unrealistic they are, even in a setting with superheroes.

Am I the only one who liked Jessica Jones?

Yeah it took forever to start, and the extension was fucking dumb, but Tennant was so much fun.

>Am I the only one who liked Jessica Jones?
Kilgrave was great but that was it.
Shit acting from Ritter, shit action scenes, & shit pacing. The side arc weren't that interesting either, why the fuck would I give a shit about an old lesbians affair

>Stick having the biggest fucking stick up his own ass so far
That's why they call him "Stick", dipshit

I can't wait for the punisher. No stupid ass ninjas ruining the show in there.

But who will Frank be franking?
A) More bikers
B) More Irishmen (with Maginty and Finn from Ennis' run)
C) More Cartel people (think Frank in California)
D) All of the above

iirc the irish guy who fucks him up with the drill in dd s2 is finn, or at least shares the name.

Jessica Jones, Daredevil S2 and Luke Cage tend to fall apart in the last third of their seasons for whatever reason.

The Ninja shit was poorly done, but honestly, I was already skipping over the boring lawyer Froggy being a bitchy housewife shit by like 3 episodes in.

Elektra shit falls apart later on, I found her interesting to begin with, she was great eye candy as well.

But it's the same problem with say Luke Cage. Becomes boring after Cottonmouth died out of nowhere, Jessica Jones becomes boring because the only interesting character is purple man and Jessica is awful.

Not to mention, all these netflix shows have massive pacing issues.

theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2016/10/luke-cage-and-netflixs-slow-storytelling-style/503108/

nuke

The second season needed more Punisher and less everybody else. The first two thirds of the season that focused on his story and his contrast with DD was 10/10.

The ninja shit wasnt as annoying as Foggy bitching about something new every five minutes.

I agree.

I WANT MORE PUNISHER AND DAREDEVIL. Elektra was cool but her sub plots were shit. I heard DD might be in Punisher, so I am pumped.

>You smell your own farts, don't you?
It's kind of difficult to avoid that unless you fart into a pillow or some kind of seat cushion

All the Netflix MCU shows are ruined by being 13 episodes instead of 10 or something. Everything gets dragged out too long.

Why was the hallway fight against the Dog's of Hell based as fuck?

Purple Man was the best part of that show

Then they had to fucking kill him. Not even hyped for S2 now

Punisher and Fisk saved season 2 from being a total waste, the weeabo shit ruined the show.

Agree, the show takes a nosedive in quality whenever that ridiculous edgelord is around.

This, so much this.

>Murdock has Elektra and Castle do all the killing for him.

>Waa, Frank you gotta stop all the killing, man!
>Go home Red
They're working together, but they don't have to like it!

Ruined is a strong word, but it was definitely the weakest part of the second season. My main gripe was how poorly everything was explained though, and I'm fairly sure they are allowed to delve deeper into mysticism after Doctor Strange.

>it's a Karen being nosy as shit episode

Is Luke Cage actually good?
Haven't watched it because he seems like such a boring character.

Ninja Lives clearly don't matter.
"OH NO YOU'RE GOING TO KILL A MOBSTER PLZ STOP FRANK"
"THANK YOU FRANK FOR KILLING THOSE NINJAS"
Plus with the whole "struggle with taking a life shit" was thrown aside when he set that one ninja on fire in the first season, him surviving not withstanding.

No homo, but Berthanal is too alpha as an actor.

>it's a "we're totally at the Bugle but we can't call it that and there's no JK Simmons as Jameson" episode
It hurts every time.

>This show was ruined by ninjas
What ninjas? Sorry, I skipped all daredevil scenes, because they are boring and literally worst part of season.

I skipped any part of season 2 that didn't involve The Punisher

Its better than Jessica Jones, aside from the "villain". Plot is really fucking weak though.

It's fucking retarded. Not even in a cheesy blaxploitation way or a semi-fun CW way, but in a bland, inoffensive, "I want to use this character as my mouthpiece" kind of way.

The actor is bland as fuck. He has almost no personality or motivation aside from a generic "I want to help people" which supposed to be a lazy reflection of his community in the most obvious fucking metaphor you can make about an ethnic superhero. His voice always comes across as flat and monotone and his expressions range from dead-faced bored to baring his teeth like he's getting fucked in the ass.

Fight choreography is shit. Like actual shit. It's just him throwing dipshits around without any actual weight or consequence because he's bulletproof. I actually prefer Jessica Jones, because that was the same Star Trek-tier goofy shit of badly edited throws and punches, JJ was a detective story first, with action scenes being secondary. Luke Cage is just an action show with shit action.

Main villain is retarded, secondary villain is double retarded, tertiary villain is so retarded that it makes a Silver Age comic book on drugs look nuanced.

Also the show thinks it's really edgy because it gets to say nigger.

They really need to trim episodes down to at least 45 minutes in my opinion.

Hour episodes are fine, but the seasons should be like 8-10 episodes at most. The plots just fucking drag on.

This show was ruined by the producers not taking it seriously. Cheap actors, cheap writing, cheap everything.

This isn't stranger things Asshole, Daredevil works as a network TV series.

>download all of S2
>skip every minute with Elektra in it

It was great with the fast forward on hand.

Yeah, I'm feeling that way with season 1 I'm trying to get through. So much is just a bore.

Your face was ruined by ninjas.

Poor brits. Netflix UK will censor every ninja footage.

You all just hate women.

TEENAGE MUTANT HERO TURTLES

Your mom's face was ruined by ninjas.

Also, her vagina.

Im a ninja and i agree with OP

For me, I'd say..
DD S2 (Frank)
DD S1
DD S2 (Ninja)
Luke Cage
JJ

I agree with some of the other anons saying the Netflix shows really should be about 10 episodes. The shows start strong and then start to falter towards the end because it feels like they're stretching what could have been resolved in one or two episodes into an additional three or four.
I love Daredevil either way though, so I'm not complaining, but each show could easily trim off a few episodes here and there and it would greatly help the pacing. Cutting back on a few episodes would also increase the budget for other things. Cutting Luke Cage down by two or three episodes would have made the Diamondback fight less pathetic, for example, or could have been used for more action elsewhere. Hell, Cottonmouth should have just gotten an entire season to himself and then having all of the other shit (plus additional content) happening in a different season. I was expecting Diamondback to be teased and left to get his own season.

first episode was so bad i wasn't able to watch it complete.
clichee fights, dialoges, characters, everything has been there a 1000 times before this shit show.
how can people like this crap ? there is nothing special about it.

>The shows start strong

clichee shit show like the spiderman movies
>strong start

the whole defenders show will be about fighting ninjas and weird stuff (the hand) so yeah if you didnt like the ninja shit then you are fucked

I'd put JJ above Luke Cage just because of Purple Man and Rytter was good as JJ. Luke Cage started out very good but as soon as Cotton Mouth dies and Diamond back shows up, the show quickly deteriorates.
Diamond back in his final boss mode looked like something out of the 80's Ferriggino Hulk show.

I'd put JJ above Luke Cage just because of Purple Man and Rytter was good as JJ. Luke Cage started out very good but as soon as Cotton Mouth dies and Diamond back shows up, the show quickly deteriorates.
Diamond back in his final boss mode looked like something out of the 80's Ferriggino Hulk show. As far as DD, first half with Frank was fucking awesome but Immortal Ninjas were annoying as fuck. DD S3 should really take a step back from all the ninja shit. However, seeing how s2 ended we'll be getting EVEN MORE ninja shit.

I'm amazed that there are people who actually watch this garbage.

>it's a Karen pretends she's a lawyer episode
>it's a Karen pretends she's a journalist episode

why is she so self-aggrandizing?

>NOT THEY....HIM...IT'S ONE MAN
Absolute capekino

yep

>A show about a ninja
>ruined by ninjas

Yeah, OK, OP. Faggot.

Ninja stuff defines Daredevil's character and Season 3 is set up to have Black Sky as the villain. You all are retarded, the ninja stuff is fine.

No. It fucking sucks. It's retarded and you're retarded.

I really don't get the hate. Yeah, the first few Frank episodes were really cool but then it goes full on courtroom drama and MUH PTSD. The ninjas were a refreshing return to some action for me.

They should have retconned it for the show desu.

1st half of Season 2 > 1st season > 2nd half of season two

Prove me wrong

I thought he was the good part of the "ninja" aspect of the season

I don't know but I could honestly watch her reading the newspaper for an hour and call it quality television. She's ridiculously beautiful.

Grow up weeb.

>see marvelshow thread
>click it
>read through discussion
>finally decide to reply just to tell people he, some random anonymooz shitposter on a Marshall-islandese cavepainting forum, doesn't actually watch show in discussion