Real nigga here

fakest motherfucker ever

eject yourself from this world

>not real

Got shot 5 times, got sentenced for rape the next day

Come on nigga that shit is real

>got shot
Yeah, that's a qualifier alright

I guess the kids at Sandy Hook were real niggas as well?

>rape
Pussy crime, he never ran with any turf

He's real alright

Real sweet

Look at this sweet looking motherfucker right here always actin' and shit

He was being a sissy that's why Suge shot him and collected the money

That's gonna be hard to top. Bitch has a murder on her sleeve. Sorry the body she dropped was out of 'self defense'

You sheltered fat white losers could never hang anywhere near the kind of shit Pac was in. He lived in gentrified Harlem and REAL BALTIMORE. Been in and out of jail and had strong ties to the Black Panthers. Turf? The entire United States was this nigga's turf. Anywhere you turn to a nigger it was this nigga's turf. You kids have no idea.

How 'bout that Kramer?

You sorry sad sack loser

I've been in the hip hop scene since the early 90's and every motherfucker out there know pac wasn't shit

He was a musician, but he wasn't a gangster by a long shot you dumb fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=-Ktwdred3Sg

Real nigga, right?
Come the fuck on, this ballerina nigga wasn't shit.

His momma was someone, and her friends were hot shit but he himself was a little bitch

This guy is a true nigga, a slab of fine mahogany in a world of plywood niggas: m.youtube.com/watch?v=ApKEpWNMU9M

literally shot up off-duty cops hassling people and got away with it

just because he was into the performing arts as a kid doesn't mean he didn't do real shit once his ass got shipped to the LA slums

Don't fucking put out words you can't eat back up nigga

And that video is fucking real, my nigga was hustling.

>sheltered fat white losers
projecting

>REAL BALTIMORE
>talking about "real baltimore" on a Wire thread
what a fucking cuck

>had strong ties to the Black Panthers
this isn't the 60s

>The entire United States was this nigga's turf
>you said nigga, you're probably white
>the entire modern US is probably Drakes turf right now, is he a real nigger? nigger lover?

>You kids have no idea.
no one cares, old man. Tupac was a stripper and background dancer, he was a sincere poet who went to far up his own ass and got killed because he couldn't seperate artistry and real life, horrible influence on a culture and horrible influence on music
>name a rapper who grew up listening to 2pac who is worth while besides Kendrick

>i..it's all an act!
>he was just like ... super committed, even on his death bed

youtube.com/watch?v=6MLCm_ttMIE

>horrible influence on a culture and horrible influence on music

kill yourself

Gregory Hines, Sir Trevor MacDonald, Lenny Henry, Carlton Palmer, Spencer from Balamory

he was like a method actor who took it so far that he forgot that he was acting
he was smart enough to know what he was doing was wrong, I'm pretty sure he thought it was helping sell records too which it was

YUH
HERRRRRRD

He a crunkle crinkle azz nigga be tendin crops in dis overgrown bitch garden

>kill yourself

how is he not?
he preached Thug Life to children, he made a shitty excuse for what Thug Life meant, but if a kid just hears that shit then hears/likes one of his songs, he's going to run with what he thinks Thug Life means

now his legacy is that he went out on top as a legend that destroyed all competiton, and went out in a shoot out, if the Tupac/Biggie beef wasn't the biggest cultural influence on black on black crime of all time, then I will suck a bbc. It was basically like how Kurt Cobain killed himself and all the children who idolized killed themselves.
and his beats were trash, with decent lyrics on Me Against the World, and everything after that is the most nigger trash ever produced, making for a shit musician

Dis b the life down here folding up in dese bigass granny knickers straight pimp in dis luggage compartment nigga

>2016
>muh sandy balls
sandy hook doesn't real anonkun

>He listens to Kendrick but not Tupac

my drug dealing friend who I was good friends with in high school invited me over the other day and we watched this
he was dying laughing and I was having an existential crisis about whether I want to live in this world surrounded by these people anymore

>implying I listen to Kendrick
I literally only said he was the only worthwhile artist influenced by Tupac, doesn't mean he's good

Dark Man X Baby

I've have those moments before when I'm high but it's still a funny show.

So who do you listen to?

How yall gon represent cooped up in this piece. Nigga hunker down see gon b vegetables rollin round the way. Gangsters on top o dis soup. he a regular saucepan nigga

youtube.com/watch?v=2sHEw6f-Uy8

>If you lost your hoe to T.I, I be like ay, that's T.I.

You love to push 2pac and Biggie as the greatest MCs, because in your mind they have artistic integrity, clever rhymes, and catchy beats.
When in reality, rap is basically scripture for niggers and nigger babies, the more records the modern day niggers like Young Thug and Lil Yachty and 21 Savage sell because privileged white burb boiz want to feel the edge that only black men feel, meanwhile the jews end up pushing these artists harder to everyone, only ending up continuing the brainwashing of the modern day negro to a higher degree.
good job, you fucked up the nation, and it all started with Michael Jackson

You have no idea what you're talking about do you? Your tinfoil hat is adjusted to lifetime channel or some shit

I've honestly transcended music, but if I had to pick a rapper I would say Nas and Outkast, maybe some classic houston stuff like Big Moe, basic white people stuff.
I really don't listen to "deep" rap because it's probably the preachiest shit in the world, and honestly meant as life advice for 13 yr olds living in the hood

Does anyone better embody the totality of what being a real nigga is?

>You have no idea what you're talking about
finally you admit it, now be gone

>Cred Forums tourist going full spastic

agree pac a shit, but jesus man, you're not even being a little subtle about your real problems here, why can't you faggot ever handle the quips without losing your shit and going on some white nationalist-tier blog post shit? it's like your one collective board in dire need of a ritalin script or something

sad

>Outkast

>toss her groupie ass out the window and let that ho stargaze outside
Genius

is andre 3000 a closet homo or something

I don't even give a fuck about Biggie. And sure Pac was a little homo. But he was the only nigger that was as open and compassionate about his emotions as he was, maybe someone that comes close is Mos Def. I don't even listen to today's rap. What differentiates Tupac from the rest of the niggers you've mentioned throughout this thread is that he was the only bridge between niggers and white folks communicating with each other. Given the time he really could have changed the world, and that is why him being taken away was tragic, even beyond all the marketing hype.

He's not from the earth

>I really don't listen to "deep" rap because it's probably the preachiest shit in the world, and honestly meant as life advice for 13 yr olds living in the hood
>can't relate
>thinks he's above something that would be of any value to a sheltered little bitch

but you're not, you're just feigning indifference because it's outside of your realm of experience (not that you should be ashamed of this, like so many are and try to compensate by doing shit they shouldn't and embarrassing themselves along the way)

highly likely

big boi is better anyway

Closet?

There was some homo undertones in his song How do u want it
m.youtube.com/watch?v=w9KWYwczHEw

mah nigga, he's in my top 10 list of all time best rappers

1. Eminem
2. Riffraff
3. big l
4. mf doom
5. wutang clan
6. kanye west
7. immortal technique
8. outkast
9. chance the rapper
10. childish gambino

t. white teen in the suburbs

>1. Eminem

When will this meme end?

if this isn't bait i feel sorry for you

mos def is a decent enough lyricist but he's dumb as fuck in the real world, as he showed everyone when he tried to talk politics on bill maher

also, pac's loss was not a tragedy at all, he wouldn't have changed shit for furthering tensions where there didn't need to be any

also, this thread has officially become some Cred Forums dogshit pileup, so i'm up and away, see you after the prune ladies

>POST REAL NIGGAS ITT

Not for a while

remember how long Elvis meme lasted

Eminem changed the landscape of rap, nobody can deny this

I don't see any of you posting your top 10s nigger

Haha holy shit please be bait

Alright you Kendrick Young Thug Lil Yachty and 21 Savage (I've never even heard of these niggas) listening lil nigga rest easy

why do whites have to take part in 'hip hop' culture, pretending it's not just a subculture of all around 'black culture', it's obvious this music isn't for you, these rappers aren't meant to impress YOU of all people, and even if they were, they shouldn't because half of them dropped out of 8th grade and their life experience is literally standing on a corner. These are basically slaves songs, and you fucking cucks enjoy this shit and take part in it like you want to be a slave.
it's embarassing that I share a country with people who fantasize about trapping for a living, basically out of pure irony or even laziness for the ones who actually do it.
You fucks probably go out everyday thinking "I wonder if I'll meet a black man today and make friends with him?" but in reality the niggers you meet are thinking "this white boi probably is only talking to me because I'm black" or even "I should rob this white boi"

there's so much implicating here, I feel like theres something psychology wrong here, maybe you're projecting yourself on to me or maybe you're projecting someone else on to me. I'm going to leave it on that, thanks for the (You)

>implying
>implying 60% of rap sales aren't from white suburban kids

but that wasn't me at all, you are confused user
this is who you're looking foryou can tell by how upset he is

a gook?
they sent a gook?

>I share a website with these people

Why is it so hard to find millenial kids with good taste in music?

I don't even care that you are young, you all just seem to have an aversion to music made before 2000.

Eminem has been complete garbage since 2002, nobody can deny this.

Who gives a shit, just let whitey enjoyed it. Do you negroes also bitch when hispanics and some asians enjoy hip hop/rap? Hell half of black twitter jokes are made by white suburban kids.

>if only the actor was less well-spoken

That was the entire point.

Chris didn't act, speak, or look like a nigger. He had no piercings or identifiable marks and looked like any old normal guy going out about his business.

The most terrifying part about Chris is he was quite capable of killing you in a heartbeat and you'd never suspect it from looking at him. I mean I'm fairly Cred Forums but even I'd let my guard down a bit around him.

also the most handsome one

My thoughts exactly, have you been to Cred Forums recently? It's all Indie EDM house music shit nobody listens to kick ass good ol American rock and roll shit anymore. Fucking kids.

they're the modern day Tupacs', if any of them died then any message they have possibly spewed from their crusty lips would be scripture, and I'm not even exaggerating, children love these men because people like 2pac and Biggie changed the face and influence that celebrity can have on the world.
one word from a modern day popular rapper and there can be a riot in LA, Atlanta, Houston, any prominently black major cities

Slim Shady 1997-2000 was GOD tier rap though

youtube.com/watch?v=Nb3hjBEgprA

Cred Forums is the kinoest. Just right now I see threads about Star Wars, Becker, and Blade Runner. Like actual shit that was good (along with all the cancer)

boards like/v/ Cred Forums and /fa/ are infested with little boys. Once these threads are gone from this board too I will really leave this website for good.

Black could be anywhere

>Cred Forums
Why is that board so fucking pretentious? Probably more than /lit/.

liveleak.com/view?i=84f_1364837588

youtu.be/J7oy7jEc0vI

youtu.be/lqbDlr4K-X8

I just want to say that these are all me, and I didn't exaggerate or attempt bait or troll once, and that I won.
Count up the (You)'s, and you will see
that I am the man who you want to be

I also had more posts than just those, but I went neutral a few times and you guys were less hostile.

anyways, have fun listening to music meant for the impoverished black man, you great white oppressors

They pretty much accepted Kanye West as their new Jesus. I hate this meme. I mean of all places you would think.

>star wars threads on Cred Forums
>not cancer
pick only one newfag

>Houston
>prominently black major city

>thinking this guy is anything other than a nggerpop singer

He's trying to label grunge as his own style, he literally married and impregnated a woman that has been through both the NFL and NBA locker rooms and to top it off Adidas is using him to sell their shoes and gives no shits about his retarded "Vision." It's why he had to make those crepe boots on his own since they look retarded

But at least nobody's unironically saying prequels are the best franchise

That's basically what you're saying when you say Kanye west is the best rapper alive, it's like saying Phantom Menace was and is the best Star Wars film.

IM SHUTTIN THE STUDIO DOWN

THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN GET STUDIO TIME IS IF YOU GET ME A Cred Forums PASS

I know, my son.
It is a shame, but we must overcome.

This so much, there's an imbalance of value between boards.

>could never hang anywhere near the kind of shit Pac was in.

>2pac was in art school
>2pac was a backup dancer for music videos

>A Cred Forums pass man, this is ridiculous, I didn't come to New York to be a Cred Forums pass getter you know I'm a rapper,

HONKA! HONKA!

So? He also dealt crack on the side and ran with a bunch of thugs but you don't hear about that shit now do you

Now that's a real nigga

he damaged

I know it's bad, but it still made me angry

>OP Says post real niggers
>Shitposts 'real' niggers (doa)
>Fights that they were not real

???

>implying Kanye isn't the Beethoven of this generation

Kanye has produced the best albums consistently through time. You can't deny the man's talent

I've been to Houston, I love the food.

I also find it hilarious that most of the Californians are migrating to Houston lol

Welcome to Cred Forums mi piny tine

>image.jpg

real niggaRs indeed

Wa da tah

All I'm saying is if he's real, then so is Tupac.

It's cheaper here but majority of them go to Austin since it's more California friendly I guess.

Houston turned shittier after Hurricane Katrina happened. Those blacks from New Orleans never left.

He is pretty right desu desu senpai its not much of a secret that jews own most rap artists in one way or the other. Also its pretty well known that artist are playing roles because they are told it will profit better

No, the reason why Tupac used to sell is not the same reason why Young Thug and Lil Yachty sells.