Younglings

younglings

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Only a youngling deals in absolutes

MFW I slaughtered all of them like animals

Did he get new clothes after death?

why the fuck did I laugh at this so hard?

because you're a retard. you probably like baneposting too

this can only mean one thing...

younglings

why is he so cute?

They put that line in for the Chinese market.

Cause there's a lot of young Lings over there.

That's a big assumption

young Lings?

FROM MY POINT OF VIEW THE YOUNGLINGS ARE EVIL

BECAUSE YOU HATE THEM

>killedthemall
But Obi-Wan killed the Mall.

Hothead detected. You know what to do, brothers.

You could say he did a half-way job.

oooh

you killed.... younglings

I hate younglings, they're coarse, dry and they get everywhere

>You were to bring balance to the Force, not leave it in darkness!
But he did bring balance to the Force, leaving only 2 jedi in the universe against 2 siths. What the fuck did they even expect? What were they implying by the word balance? Even more jedi and no sith whatsoever?

Their idea of "balance" was the total removal of the opposite because they were dumb. Only Dooku saw it coming, which is why he joined Sheev.

the darkside isn't an opposite side, it's a corruption. you don't bring balance to your health by eating vegan for three days and then eating mcdonalds for another three

there's more or less literally everything else about the prequels to make fun of without resorting to this edgy video game EU "dude the force is like two sides of a coin lmao" nonsense

>eating vegan for three days and then eating mcdonalds for another three
Notice how that was nobody's argument.
>edgy video game EU
I don't know what you mean by "edgy", but the KOTOR games are better than any of the movies ever managed to be.

It's too late the point was already brought up in Rebels.

The fact that the Sith held all the power and the jedi were hunted down as criminals was a pretty big imbalance.

Keep in mind it's not like only Jedi and Sith are forces users. Even in the new canon that hasn't been true since before TFA came out and with it out you have Snoke.

He just thought he was cutting sunflowers for Padme

Lucas's original conception of "balance" really was the destruction of the Sith. Which he does, just in a somewhat prolonged, roundabout way.

The idea that he brings balance by leaving it even on both sides doesn't make sense, since he dies with Luke around alone--a Jedi.

The prophecy was always a stupid addition to the story for various reasons though.

>Lucas's original conception of "balance" really was the destruction of the Sith.
What's the point of calling it balance then? Balance of what? Call it harmony or some other shit. Anything, but balance.

But user, balance sounds deep and oriental!

If you get a blood transfusion from a Jedi will their midichlorians give you superpowers?

Yes, but blood transfusions have been replaced by bacta tanks so this doesn't happen.
Sheev should've created an army of force-sensitive dogmatic cultists of his own.

You're just being semantic now. The idea is that the Force is in a state of balance naturally, and that the influence of the Dark Sides perverts it. So, removing it balances it.

No the midichlorians are lifeforms born due to another being having force access.
It doesn't create the force but it is indicative of you possessing it. Any that came with blood would probably die down to whatever miniscule level your force potential could support

Holy shit. So rey is not rey but him?

Never redeemed what?

His arcade tickets.

can you ever forgive him? i mean him appearing as a ghost to luke is touching but the shit he did when alive is something that would earn a special spot in hell.

They're what he was wearing under his bbcc (Big Black Cryonic chamber)

I wanna blow raspberries on her tummy. ;_;

What was his endgame?

Because you're retarded.

Why is he dressed up like a moisture farmer?

>Okay, before you dismiss this as sheer nonsense, hear me out. Sors Bandeam was one of the many younglings killed by Anakin Skywalker. But what if he survived and for many years plotted to destroy Anakin Skywalker only to see him redeemed by his son, Luke. This lead him to seek vengeance against the Skywalker family by starting the First Order in the shadows and rebuild using his own grandson against him.

Cucking Anakin and spawning children of his own to restore the republic. Which eventually he did.

Just imagine his comeback as slightly older Anakin in 8th or 9th episode, all world will go nuts.

If you cross your eyes and look at the one in the middle it looks 3d