25 dollars for a shave!!!!

Is this accurate? Has gentrification gone this far?

maybe it was a real good shave

America is a misterious country

That wasn't for the shave.
25 dollars was the tip.

Wtf I get it for $10 bucks at my barbershop and even then I give the lady $2-3 of tip, and $5 if I have the cash on me and i dont need the change.

You weren't watching closely. Pop also gave him a quick "happy ending" handy.

So really, $25 is a good deal

Nigga, we got dem fresh lineups! You bet it's $25.

Black people take their shaves very seriously.

Ever had your head shaved at a proper barbershop? It takes twice as long as a haircut, and most places also let you keep the razor cause health reasons. So that alone makes it about $5 more expensive.

you dumb ass white bois don't know that's how much it cost in da hood yo

TWANNY FI BUX MAMA BRAID YO HAIR
-danny brown

>Scrap or die, nigga!
A true genius

AINT IT
AINT IT FUNNY HOW IT HA PPENS

$25 for two people I believe. Cottonmouth and his lackey

If you are a minority and live in an urban spot and go to baber shops like in the show fades are 20 dollars, so are taper fades. Shaves are 25 and both hair and beard are about 30. fades and a shave are 30 as well plus tip.

fucking inflation man, all these haircuts have gone up in damn price. its a damn shame

Why do you guys like your hair to look like a superhero mask design? Thats what it looks like m8

thats retarded

$25? This nigga is fucking bald

for the amount of swearing for the swear jar

thats life in the urban hood my nigger

>tfw minority in the suburbs
>been getting my hair cut by the same thicc latina woman for 20 years now
>only costs $12-14 a cut depending how much I want to tip her

they seem to have more bald spots
>what you're actually seeing is spraypaint that looks like fake hair

I don't get it.

How much do you tip her?

my dick

$12-14

Mystifies me that people pay others for a shave. 20 dollar safety razor and a 100 pack of blades for 15 bucks and your childrens children could shave themselves.

That's how much it costs in a black barber shop. This show pretty realistic with black people. Except for the really intelligent and witty black detective, that's ridiculous and distracting. She's the only person in this show that doesn't act like a real human being.

It's a status thing