Meh

Meh.

Nice troll

Given Cred Forums's current taste in TV (Mr. Robot, Stranger Things) I wouldn't be suprised if this is crap

I watched the movie a few years ago and I liked it but I'm septical of the show because I don't believe there's enough material to make a good tv show out of it. The movie is just killer robots in an amusement part, is the tv show more or are they just going to stretch out the movie to 80 ep series?

Fuck you OP you piece of human garbage. You're worse than fecal excrement from a cockroach.

agreed

It was actually very good pleb

exactly. it is just meh, and i'll bet you will continue watching. and it will grow on you and you will graduate to an "it's okay"

second

I enjoyed it. HBO is always comin up with new ideas like wtf man why hasn't this ever been done b4? Kek

>fecal excrement

Please tell me what's a non-fecal excrement

Tears, sweat, urine, mucus, menstruation.

Not enough sex.
HBO is losing its touch.

More like
WOW
new GOT

It's not exactly crap just mediocre.

>absolutely a smaller budget than GoT
>everything in WW looks better than GoT

Why is this allowed?

I didn't see enough of the qt scientist.

>is the tv show more ?
Yes.

It's less the humans as protagonists and the more so the robots as the protagonists.

This post

Because they're re-using sets from other western movies

Because GoT is filmed all over the world in different locations, which costs a fucking a fortune.

I've been saying that Westworld needed a remake badly for the last ten years. I've seen the first ep and this show has a great feel to it. I'm liking what they're doing with the Gunslinger from what I've seen

it has potential at this point. Whenever you feel like it's slipping into cheesy shit it gets subverted. The opening set up to make cyclops look like a client before you see he's just one of the hosts. Playing songs like black hole sun on the piano to draw your attention to the artificiality of it. Biggest complaint so far is that all the spectacle within the simulation has absolutely no dramatic weight or bearing because even in universe nothing has any consequence (yet).

PLease tell me the shows that aren't. Oh yeah you can't. That's all you ever post.

Is there anything new/decent to this show? Good production values but it seems like a generic 'AI gets too human like and starts to fuck it's masters up'. I haven't read the book it's based on and am guessing there's a simulation in a simulation thing going on as well. That or the guy killing robots is doing some sort of corporate espionage / working for a group that wants to weaponise them.

>The book

I hope they follow it
>Sometime in the near future a high-tech, highly realistic adult amusement park called Delos features three themed "worlds" — West World (the American Old West), Medieval World (medieval Europe), and Roman World (the ancient Roman city of Pompeii). The resort's three "worlds" are populated with lifelike androids that are practically indistinguishable from human beings, each programmed in character for their assigned historical environment. For $1,000 per day, guests may indulge in any adventure with the android population of the park, including sexual encounters and even a fight to the death. Delos' tagline in its advertising promises, "Boy, have we got a vacation for you!"